Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F1 race in france is pretty lame today

5 posters

:: Sports

Go down

F1 race in france is pretty lame today Empty F1 race in france is pretty lame today

Post by Aristotle Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:29 pm

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring Woe
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

F1 race in france is pretty lame today Empty Re: F1 race in france is pretty lame today

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:08 pm

ferrari might as well have not been there. vettel is starting to come good, as is kovalainen. hamilton made yet more stupid mistakes.

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

F1 race in france is pretty lame today Empty Re: F1 race in france is pretty lame today

Post by Aristotle Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:56 pm

what happened to hamilton? i tuned it about 15 laps into the race, and he was in 10th place or something like that.

massa had a good drive. kimi, too. too bad about his exhaust.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:03 pm

They're keepin' the black man down. That's what happened. :dunnas:

He already had a 10 spot penalty from last races stupidity and then he got a drive through penalty for cutting the chicane just after passing someone which allowed him to keep the position he had taken.
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:10 pm

haha black man cheatin again
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:33 am

not to mention outbraking himself and almost taking out his own team mate

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:43 am

He's still a contender for the world championship. Which is really all there is to say.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:25 pm

Webber is more of a condender with the way hamiltons been going lately. :dunnas:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:26 pm

dunnas wrote:Webber is more of a condender with the way hamiltons been going lately. :dunnas:

It's cute when you get hopeful. wub
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:06 pm

:smellywub:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:07 am

I think the drive-through was fair. The only question is did he really cut the following chicane to hold position, or just avoid the car he was about to run into. I have a feeling if that other car hadn't been so close, he would have been able to brake and stay on the track. But I still say it was fair because cutting the chicane was the only reason he managed to overtake without a resulting crash.

The race wasn't too bad. Only real complaint was when Hamilton ran up the back of Heiki and James Allen was all "Oh nooozzz, I hope that thing that flew off wasn't part of Hamilton's wing!" He never said "What a shitbag, damaging his own teammate's diffuser."

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:28 am

the only reason he got past vettel was because he was carrying too much speed to make the corner. he could have easily avoided the penalty by letting him past at the next corner

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down