Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dude the end of the world is going to begin in pakistan

+2
Honor
big_jesus
6 posters

Go down

dude the end of the world is going to begin in pakistan Empty dude the end of the world is going to begin in pakistan

Post by big_jesus Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:54 pm

it's on its way. max out your credit cards on whatever makes you happy right now. and buy guns.
big_jesus
big_jesus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

dude the end of the world is going to begin in pakistan Empty Re: dude the end of the world is going to begin in pakistan

Post by Honor Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:22 pm

why? whats happening? :sids motherfuckin a
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

dude the end of the world is going to begin in pakistan Empty Re: dude the end of the world is going to begin in pakistan

Post by big_jesus Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:39 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/04/23/pakistan.taliban.control.swat/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

the freaky deaky jihadis are going to take over a nuclear-armed country because we pushed them in there after driving them out of shit-hole worthless Afghanistan and then went into Iraq instead of finishing them off.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:44 pm

going to???

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:43 pm

hooray more war.

that's really the only reason these turds exist -- to give the white man something to kill.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:17 pm

At least it will get us out of this slump. We need a real war, none of this counter-insurgency bullshit.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:41 pm

fucking right. i'll sign the fuck up, too. i'd love nothing more than to man a .50 cal.

and do something fighting and shit, too.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:42 pm

I'll be manning the 100 cal.

Oreo Cakesters that is....DELLLICCCIOUSSSSSS
VS
VS

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:50 pm

wrd i ws just peepin thse erlier tday
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:49 pm

VS wrote:I'll be manning the 100 cal.

:roflmao: the mini cakesters blow.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:11 pm

big_jesus wrote:

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the cakesters in general. Sign me up for the double stuff wub
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:39 pm

Omni wrote:
big_jesus wrote:

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the cakesters in general. Sign me up for the double stuff wub

+1 those cakesters are fucking bullshit.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:31 am

I was just trying to make a joke. Goddamn, i've never even had a cakester.
VS
VS

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:47 am

looks like you got it wrong. its beginning in mexico

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:29 am

i prefer the reduced fat oreos. taste exactly the same to me and have slightly less guilt per serving.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:03 pm

If you are looking for a good way to loathe yourself, get doublestuff and scrape the cream off of a bunch of cookies and make a ball of it.
VS
VS

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:01 am

VS wrote:I was just trying to make a joke. Goddamn, i've never even had a cakester.

fuck you.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:49 am

:roflmao:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down