Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates strike again, but this time get pwned

+10
The_Edge
Pennzoil GT-R
dunnas
Swerve
Honor
Talon
Omni
Bluntman
thewalrus
JaysonAych
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pirates strike again, but this time get pwned - Page 2 Empty Re: Pirates strike again, but this time get pwned

Post by Turbojett Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:24 pm

JaysonAych wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
1300ZUK wrote:Pirates strike again, but this time get pwned - Page 2 Pres

Awesome.

Although I think pirates are cool, so I'm kind of conflicted.

Rush Limbaugh was talking about how terrible it was that Obama murdered those teenaged kids that were just scared and wanting to leave and wanted to give the captain back but were all murdered by Obama before they had the chance, and complaining about how if it were a Republican president who did it, there'd be all kinds of outrage.

One of the exact quotes, "Now, just imagine the hue and cry had a Republican president ordered the shooting of black teenagers on the high seas."

I like Rush's Freudian implication that the Republican president would automatically be white. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Why the hell does that idiot still have a show? :facepalm:
Turbojett
Turbojett
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Pirates strike again, but this time get pwned - Page 2 Empty Re: Pirates strike again, but this time get pwned

Post by thewalrus Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:30 pm

aaaahahaha GO RUSH! What a douche. It's patently obvious if Obama had done nothing he'd be griping about how the President let the Captain remain in the hands of terrorists and thugs. Why won't this man just die already?
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2