Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some awesome pics of the flooding in the midwest

+9
JaysonAych
1300ZUK
Tailhappy
ascona
ryguy79
Omni
xtine
TheWoerus
Aristotle
13 posters

Go down

some awesome pics of the flooding in the midwest Empty some awesome pics of the flooding in the midwest

Post by Aristotle Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:20 am

Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

some awesome pics of the flooding in the midwest Empty Re: some awesome pics of the flooding in the midwest

Post by TheWoerus Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:25 am

That's nuts. Way worse than I imagined it to be.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

some awesome pics of the flooding in the midwest Empty Re: some awesome pics of the flooding in the midwest

Post by xtine Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:30 am

Wow. Those are crazy.

I'll take our hurricanes over tornadoes and flooding, thank you. :unsure:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:06 pm

Look at the last picture and check out the caption. The names of the cats :roflmao:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:47 pm

xtine wrote:Wow. Those are crazy.

I'll take pretty much a total lack of stupid weather bullshit myself, thanks.
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:02 pm

we had foot high water last week or so . . . it was sweet, but my brakes didn't respond as abrupt as they normally do . . .
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:05 pm

ryguy79 wrote:

I think I'm too used to the humidity. Las Vegas dried me out to a mummy. It sucked. Woe

We're trying to talk my in-laws into Colorado for a New Year's. Where are some of the prettier areas? I don't know if many of us would be into skiing but it would be neat to have scenery and maybe some trails to walk and explore.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:19 pm

We had an entire lake drain here in WI.
An. Entire. Lake.

DRAINED.

We also have a major freeway closed for more than a week, and JUST NOW are they opening up ONE SIDE of it to allow easy travel from Milwaukee to Madison.

It's fucked up... up here.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:30 pm

Omni wrote:Look at the last picture and check out the caption. The names of the cats :roflmao:

yes do you suppose he likes a certain animated TV show?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWw I Kitties wub

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:42 am

Omni wrote:Look at the last picture and check out the caption. The names of the cats :roflmao:

I kept seeing pictures of that guy and the cats but never knew their names until now :roflmao: that's cool.

Up north near where my parents are, there's still flood warnings though most of the rougher stuff is closer to Indy. It's amazing how so much there, in Iowa, Wisconsin, etc looks like post-Katrina New Orleans.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:26 am

there was a house in new orleans, they called the rising sun.
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:27 pm

1300ZUK wrote:

yes do you suppose he likes a certain animated TV show?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWw I Kitties wub

He just might, haha
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicmæse Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:22 pm

i typically dont give a shit about natural disaster news stories but those pictures are awesome.

boston.com has great photo sets, ive seen a lot of them pop up in the last few weeks.

in other news, im opening up a chain of carpet stores as soon as the floodwaters recede~

sonicmæse
Drinking a refreshing glass of my tears

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:27 pm

ryguy79 wrote:

quoted for truth.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:35 pm

sonicmæse wrote:i typically dont give a shit about natural disaster news stories but those pictures are awesome.

boston.com has great photo sets, ive seen a lot of them pop up in the last few weeks.

in other news, im opening up a chain of carpet stores as soon as the floodwaters recede~

i bet you anything that warren buffet has that chain already and is just waiting to pounce.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:36 pm

imagine the fucking mosquito population that's going to explode there with all that standing water. their summer is going to suck so hard.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:39 pm

malolria
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:40 pm

sayin.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicmæse Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:46 pm

Aristotle wrote:imagine the fucking mosquito population that's going to explode there with all that standing water. their summer is going to suck so hard.

west nilol

sonicmæse
Drinking a refreshing glass of my tears

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:05 pm

Ascona wrote:there was a house in new orleans, they called the rising sun.
It's called the sinking son now. :smelly: :thwak: :dunnas:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:09 am

Just ran out to the Leggy to put the cupholder back in and got bit like, 598 times, BIG ASS mosquitos, goddamn.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:59 am

yelol fever
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down