Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

awwwwwww yeah

+7
Tailhappy
Omni
JaysonAych
thewalrus
Dodge
Honor
Aristotle
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

awwwwwww yeah - Page 2 Empty Re: awwwwwww yeah

Post by SBF Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:09 pm

I'm thinking in terms of an actual campaign mode. Of course an online of the map would be awesome and you can set up a village as a base and your options are to defend or capture other towns or just have straight up battles.
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:11 pm

did you play the brothers in arms games? i think theyre the closest to what you describe currently on the market
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:49 pm

honor man wrote:did you play the brothers in arms games? i think theyre the closest to what you describe currently on the market

No I never did cause when it came out I was fed up with WWII games. :lol:
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:03 pm

we need this online war game to have consequences. like if you're a lieutenant and you get yourself killed, or the mission you're responsible for gets fucked, then you respawn as a shitty grunt that needs to work your way back up.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:20 pm

Aristotle wrote:we need this online war game to have consequences. like if you're a lieutenant and you get yourself killed, or the mission you're responsible for gets fucked, then you respawn as a shitty grunt that needs to work your way back up.

I don't think that's bad, but instead of being a total grunt, if you make your way up really high in the ranks, when you respawn you should come back as a sargeant. If your just a sargeant, or lower ranks, I think you should then be respawned as a grunt.

I think there needs to be an engineer too and it's up to you to set up barricades, disarm landmines, place landmines. Everything needs to be fresh, like if I wanted to barricade a road coming into a town with sand bags, then I will have a sub menu to select those and then be able to place them.

Oh and vehicles, BF1942 had the right idea of having people ride with you and be able to shoot from the vehicle.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:38 pm

I just don't understand why videogames need to be so violent.

Back in my day we had great video games. In one I got to be in charge of an underwater, oceanographic exploration, charting the depths with sonar, and then investigating anomalies such as unusual rock formations with either an ROV or a submersible.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:01 pm

Some days, when someone is screaming at you because one of their 250 channels is "a bit fuzzy" and they're not satisfied with someone coming out first thing tomorrow morning to fix it, and they keep yelling, "I PAY YOU LOTS OF MONEY AND I EXPECT THIS TO WORK," even though they've been two months behind on their bill for about a year....or you've spent ten minutes explaining what a power button is, or how to change a channel...or trying to convince someone that not being able to set your margins right in Microsoft Word has nothing to do with the internet connection and we can't help them with that...

...sometimes you want to pop in a video game featuring lots of guns and gruesome headshots and work out some frustrations.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:03 pm

JaysonAych wrote:Some days, when someone is screaming at you because one of their 250 channels is "a bit fuzzy" and they're not satisfied with someone coming out first thing tomorrow morning to fix it, and they keep yelling, "I PAY YOU LOTS OF MONEY AND I EXPECT THIS TO WORK," even though they've been two months behind on their bill for about a year....or you've spent ten minutes explaining what a power button is, or how to change a channel...or trying to convince someone that not being able to set your margins right in Microsoft Word has nothing to do with the internet connection and we can't help them with that...

...sometimes you want to pop in a video game featuring lots of guns and gruesome headshots and work out some frustrations.

I'd rather explore the outer sublittoral zone in a graphical representation of the DSV Alvin. -_-
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:22 pm

JaysonAych wrote:Some days, when someone is screaming at you because one of their 250 channels is "a bit fuzzy" and they're not satisfied with someone coming out first thing tomorrow morning to fix it, and they keep yelling, "I PAY YOU LOTS OF MONEY AND I EXPECT THIS TO WORK," even though they've been two months behind on their bill for about a year....or you've spent ten minutes explaining what a power button is, or how to change a channel...or trying to convince someone that not being able to set your margins right in Microsoft Word has nothing to do with the internet connection and we can't help them with that...

God Jay, I love your stories, only because I know exactly everything you're talking about. I also deal with the same customers everyday. :roflmao:
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2