Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAY Aris, when are we getting our PS3s?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HAY Aris, when are we getting our PS3s? - Page 2 Empty Re: HAY Aris, when are we getting our PS3s?

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:23 pm

Aristotle wrote:hahaha wally you should start leaving PS3 magazine laying around your apt and shit. always have an issue with you.
:roflmao: :roflmao:

That's only a little less subtle than my current attempts. Which basically consist of me walking up to one with the g/f. Pointing at it. And saying "I want that".
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

HAY Aris, when are we getting our PS3s? - Page 2 Empty Re: HAY Aris, when are we getting our PS3s?

Post by Aristotle Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:28 pm

ahahahahaha
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:38 pm

I bought a ps2 and never played it. If i bought a ps3 i'd have to buy a new tv so the cost starts snowballing. That and GT5 won't be out for a year so I'm not pressed to buy one now.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:48 pm

i played my ps2 a lot. i didn't have a pc that i could play games on, however, so i had no choice.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:45 pm

Aristotle wrote:i played my ps2 a lot. i didn't have a pc that i could play games on, however, so i had no choice.

Jesus I'd even take a PS2 now.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:16 pm

llllol

these are tough times
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2