Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAY Aris, when are we getting our PS3s?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HAY Aris, when are we getting our PS3s? Empty HAY Aris, when are we getting our PS3s?

Post by thewalrus Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:32 pm

I keep hoping that the g/f got it for me for Christmas, but I'm not so sure anymore.

Because she went to a 'classy store' apparently for my gift.

I bet I got cuff links. :aris:

Fffffuck.
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

HAY Aris, when are we getting our PS3s? Empty Re: HAY Aris, when are we getting our PS3s?

Post by thewalrus Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:33 pm

I don't have any shirts with french cuffs, so that would be about par for the course, actually.
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

HAY Aris, when are we getting our PS3s? Empty Re: HAY Aris, when are we getting our PS3s?

Post by Aristotle Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:51 pm

hahahahahahahahaha
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:52 pm

wally, i was at costco the other day staring at ps3s. they have a bundle deal that's pretty good. ps3 + 2 controllers + hdmi cable for $489.

however, the costco website has better deals. all that stuff above + a game for $499.

i couldn't buy it, though. i don't even have a tv big enough to play the games on. 13" just isn't enough.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:53 pm

also, there's some game coming out for it next year called heavy rain or dark rain, or something like that, and it looks pretty awesome.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:54 pm

i really need to buy a new toothbrush.

fucking awesome. i want a ps3, and i have to buy a toothbrush.

give me a fucking break.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:20 pm

Aristotle wrote:also, there's some game coming out for it next year called heavy rain or dark rain, or something like that, and it looks pretty awesome.

That's about the only game I'd want a PS3 for right now. It's done by the same people who did Indigo Prophecy, and while that game had a few quirks, it had an engaging story.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:25 pm

yeah, i was reading an article on ign about the publishers, and they aren't going to have to make any cross-platform sacrifices for this one, because it's ps3 exclusive. should be awesome.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:44 pm

Aristotle wrote:wally, i was at costco the other day staring at ps3s. they have a bundle deal that's pretty good. ps3 + 2 controllers + hdmi cable for $489.

however, the costco website has better deals. all that stuff above + a game for $499.

i couldn't buy it, though. i don't even have a tv big enough to play the games on. 13" just isn't enough.

I don't even care dude. I've got a 12incher and I'd still love a PS3.

Of course I also spent some time drooling over the new Sony flat panels down at the mall as well.

Beautiful. That'd be a nice thing to buy too.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:45 pm

Aristotle wrote:i really need to buy a new toothbrush.

fucking awesome. i want a ps3, and i have to buy a toothbrush.

give me a fucking break.

:roflmao: :roflmao: I had to go find Cellophane. That was my thing today.

I found it though. woo.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:05 pm

i can't even drive to walmart, because the roads here are covered in ice.

no road salt, and the sun has gone down. me thinks i'm going to hear a lot of sirens tonight. :roflmao:

i hope the snow melts tomorrow.

i need some plastic wrap, too.

:aris:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:07 pm

Aristotle wrote:i can't even drive to walmart, because the roads here are covered in ice.

no road salt, and the sun has gone down. me thinks i'm going to hear a lot of sirens tonight. :roflmao:

i hope the snow melts tomorrow.

i need some plastic wrap, too.

Yeah dude. It sounds pretty bad there. I found the cellophane at a dollar store, so I got a pretty good price on it.

I was also supposed to pick up some sort of 'ribbon'. I actually couldn't find any. At least not the type that was requested. So I was only partially successful.

Did warp some presents this evening though.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:08 pm

I might go drop them off and get a piece of Pizza on the way back home.

thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:25 pm

man, i could go for some pizza, but i don't want to try driving over to the pizza place in all the ice. i'll probably never make it back up the hill. Woe
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:27 pm

Aristotle wrote:man, i could go for some pizza, but i don't want to try driving over to the pizza place in all the ice. i'll probably never make it back up the hill. Woe

Don't dude. This pizza was mediocre at best.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:55 pm

my stomach is bothering me, too, so it's probably for the best.

maybe another time.

i wish there was a good soup place within a round trip walk of about 15min, but most of the shops are on broadway, which is about 15min one way. :undies:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:57 pm

Aristotle wrote:my stomach is bothering me, too, so it's probably for the best.

maybe another time.

i wish there was a good soup place within a round trip walk of about 15min, but most of the shops are on broadway, which is about 15min one way. :undies:

Bah. You don't need no 15 minutes one way walk. I'm kind of spoiled here, with a chinese food place, a pizza place, a liquor store, Pita Place, a Taco place and Indian food in a 2 minute walk.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:34 pm

goddamn that sounds awesome.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:15 pm

well, wally, i just ordered my new toothbrush from amazon.

it was $40 cheaper than getting it at target or walmart, and those are both a half-hour drive away.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:22 pm

13 inch tvs? you guys are pathetic..

next thing youll tell me you still have iceboxes
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:54 pm

Aristotle wrote:well, wally, i just ordered my new toothbrush from amazon.

it was $40 cheaper than getting it at target or walmart, and those are both a half-hour drive away.

For some reason, when you mentioned you needed a toothbrush, I though you meant just a standard old toothbrush. I was wondering why the hell a $2 toothbrush was standing in the way of a PS3...thought you were scraping the bottom of the woe barrel for a moment.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:30 pm

llllllllol

nah. i have a sonicare, but that fucking thing will rattle the last few marbles i have right out of my head.

snagged one of these:

HAY Aris, when are we getting our PS3s? Oralb410
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:32 pm

honor man wrote:13 inch tvs? you guys are pathetic..

:undies:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:58 pm

Man, when it comes to toothbrushes, you don't fuck around.

I guess when the end comes, they'll have to be able to identify you by your dental records.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:31 am

yeah. they really do work exponentially better than regular ones, though, so it's worth the investment. the batteries last a good while, too. the sonicare i have right now is nearly 3yrs old, and it still holds a charge for a couple of weeks, with 2x daily use.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:55 am

Aristotle wrote:
honor man wrote:13 inch tvs? you guys are pathetic..

:undies:

+1 dude, +1
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:56 am

Aristotle wrote:well, wally, i just ordered my new toothbrush from amazon.

Good call dude. That a purchase I'll have to be making pretty soon as well.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:08 am

wait until i get the oral-b in the mail. i'll do a writeup comparing it against the sonicare.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:26 am

There's no PS3 Aris. :undies:

The presents are too light and small. :aris:
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:27 am

Also, I'm interested in reading the Oral-B versus Sonicare comparison when you get the chance. I'm hoping to buy a new toothbrush in January.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:34 am

Why would your gf get you a ps3? That's a tool to ignore her.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:10 pm

thewalrus wrote:There's no PS3 Aris. :undies:

that SUCKS dude.

fire her.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:12 pm

Aristotle wrote:
thewalrus wrote:There's no PS3 Aris. :undies:

that SUCKS dude.

fire her.

Yeah man, the worst part - the very worst part - is that the box was roughly the right size from across the room, so I was all "HOLY SHIT!" until I got closer to it and picked it up.

Then. :aris:
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:14 pm

that box had better have a $400 gift card for best buy in it. :screamo:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:16 pm

Aristotle wrote:that box had better have a $400 gift card for best buy in it. :screamo:

nah dude. I thought maybe. But it's clothes. I can feel them squishing when I compress the packaging.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:16 pm

MOAR LIEK PS-TWEED LOL.

nebbish bitch.
VS
VS

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:18 pm

thewalrus wrote:
Aristotle wrote:that box had better have a $400 gift card for best buy in it. :screamo:

nah dude. I thought maybe. But it's clothes. I can feel them squishing when I compress the packaging.

this hurts me.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:19 pm

Aristotle wrote:
thewalrus wrote:

this hurts me.

It'll probably be in a PS3 box too or something. ffffuck.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:20 pm

I question your ability to even hook a PS3 up wally.
VS
VS

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:22 pm

hahaha wally you should start leaving PS3 magazine laying around your apt and shit. always have an issue with you.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next