Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What entertainment 'programs' would you recommend for the "Play Station Two" video game console?

+2
Omni
TheWoerus
6 posters

Go down

What entertainment 'programs' would you recommend for the "Play Station Two" video game console? Empty What entertainment 'programs' would you recommend for the "Play Station Two" video game console?

Post by TheWoerus Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:22 am

I've heard that there are a number of quite good programs out there?
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

What entertainment 'programs' would you recommend for the "Play Station Two" video game console? Empty Re: What entertainment 'programs' would you recommend for the "Play Station Two" video game console?

Post by Omni Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:19 am

TheWoerus wrote:I've heard that there are a number of quite good programs out there?

Resident Evil 4
Gran Turismo 4
GTA San Andreas
Shadow of the Colossus
Any of the Devil May Cry games
Any of the SOCOM games
God of War 1 and 2
Omni
Omni
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

What entertainment 'programs' would you recommend for the "Play Station Two" video game console? Empty Re: What entertainment 'programs' would you recommend for the "Play Station Two" video game console?

Post by Swerve Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:10 pm

Gran Turismo 4 and any FIFA game will keep you busy.

Last edited by Swerve on Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:39 pm

+1 to all of the above.

If you want a fun time waster game AND to see what game programmers come up with after they each do a whole sheet of acid, get "Katamari Damacy."
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:29 am

Omni wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:I've heard that there are a number of quite good programs out there?

Resident Evil 4
Gran Turismo 4
GTA San Andreas
Shadow of the Colossus
Any of the Devil May Cry games
Any of the SOCOM games
God of War 1 and 2

yeah, pretty much that ^^
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:17 pm

katamari is the SHIT
we love katamari is even cooler.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down