Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Irwin would not have approved

+12
dunnas
1300ZUK
Swerve
Bluntman
Aristotle
The_Edge
Omni
TheWoerus
Les_Vipers_rule
Dodge
Honor
JaysonAych
16 posters

Go down

Steve Irwin would not have approved Empty Steve Irwin would not have approved

Post by JaysonAych Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:54 pm

This is why I don't want kids.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081003/ap_on_re_au_an/as_australia_zoo_carnage;_ylt=AjYOC6ZpwiYHeAA1s4z1tHqs0NUE

SYDNEY, Australia - A 7-year-old boy broke into a popular Outback zoo, fed a string of animals to the resident crocodile and bashed several lizards to death with a rock, the zoo's director said Friday.

The 30-minute rampage, caught on the zoo's security camera, happened early Wednesday after the boy jumped a security fence at the Alice Springs Reptile Center in central Australia, said zoo director Rex Neindorf.

The child then went on a killing spree, bashing three lizards to death with a rock, including the zoo's beloved, 20-year-old goanna, which he then fed to "Terry," an 11-foot, 440-pound saltwater crocodile, said Neindorf.

The boy also fed several live animals to Terry by throwing them over the two fences surrounding the crocodile's enclosure, at one point climbing over the outer fence to get closer to the giant reptile

Sweet jesus :undies:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Steve Irwin would not have approved Empty Re: Steve Irwin would not have approved

Post by Honor Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:56 pm

too bad the croc didnt eat him too
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Steve Irwin would not have approved Empty Re: Steve Irwin would not have approved

Post by Dodge Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:14 pm

that would have been the only positive outcome
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

http://www.racetrackcentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:23 pm

srsly
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:54 pm

The sad thing is studies show that young kids doing things like this to animals etc. grow up to usually become abuser of humans esp. children or women including often being killers. Jeffry Dahmer abused, tortured and killed small dogs and cats as a youth. Stories said he apparently would gut a cat and watch it run away to its death. So society better remember this 7yr. old because odds are he will make news when he grows up and news nobody will like to hear, read or see.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:08 am

execute him. now.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:38 am

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:The sad thing is studies show that young kids doing things like this to animals etc. grow up to usually become abuser of humans esp. children or women including often being killers. Jeffry Dahmer abused, tortured and killed small dogs and cats as a youth. Stories said he apparently would gut a cat and watch it run away to its death. So society better remember this 7yr. old because odds are he will make news when he grows up and news nobody will like to hear, read or see.

You said it man. When I read this story that's the first thing I thought. If I were this kid's parents I'd be very afraid.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:12 pm

TheWoerus wrote:execute him. now.

Preemptive execution for the win :talon2:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:13 pm

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:The sad thing is studies show that young kids doing things like this to animals etc. grow up to usually become abuser of humans esp. children or women including often being killers. Jeffry Dahmer abused, tortured and killed small dogs and cats as a youth. Stories said he apparently would gut a cat and watch it run away to its death. So society better remember this 7yr. old because odds are he will make news when he grows up and news nobody will like to hear, read or see.

Ok, he can't be tried like an adult. But he should get imprisoned or something anyway. It is not like he didn't know what he was doing.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:14 pm

Les_Vipers_rule wrote: Stories said he apparently would gut a cat and watch it run away to its death.

:undies: :undies: :undies:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:06 pm

The_Edge wrote:

Nothing preemptive about it. he should be slowly executed for what he did to those animals.

Broken knees, hundreds of tiny razor cuts, salt water, and sharks would suffice, I think.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:16 pm

The_Edge wrote:

YES :talon2:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:19 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

Nothing preemptive about it. he should be slowly executed for what he did to those animals.

Broken knees, hundreds of tiny razor cuts, salt water, and sharks would suffice, I think.

Hundreds of tiny razor cuts... interesting :hmmm:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:25 pm

i say just toss the fucking kid into the lion pit. fuck that dude.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:26 pm

why won't anyone hire me to do this shit? i have no moral qualms whatsoever.

'aris: we need you to toss a 7yr old boy to the lions. make his parents watch.'

'no problem. while i'm at it, i may give the mother a hysterectomy with a soup can lid for no charge.'
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:04 pm

The_Edge wrote:

Ok, he can't be tried like an adult. But he should get imprisoned or something anyway. It is not like he didn't know what he was doing.

The thing is he needs to be locked up for it but he needs professional mental health because odds are he will rejoin society and trust me these types of cases almost always go down much more serious and violent routes. Remember this person because Australia will likely hear from him in 10-15 years if not sooner and hear that he abuses or kills others.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:16 pm

Aristotle wrote:why won't anyone hire me to do this shit? i have no moral qualms whatsoever.

'no problem. while i'm at it, i may give the mother a hysterectomy with a soup can lid for no charge.'

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Aris, the Worldwide Director of Moral Boundary Crossing.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:37 pm

fucking A that sounds good, jayson.

i think that position would give me a new lease on life.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:00 pm

Aristotle wrote:fucking A that sounds good, jayson.

i think that position would give me a new lease on life.

Which is probably why it doesn't exist.

However, once the Bush Administration is gone, you won't have much competition on that front....it'll be a perfect time to set up a freelance agency.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:36 pm

i'll have you as my PR guy.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:46 pm

Aristotle wrote:why won't anyone hire me to do this shit? i have no moral qualms whatsoever.

You would make a great Family lawyer.

That said, I find your solution, elegant, effective, and poetic. Please to advise on how to proceed?
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:47 pm

Aristotle wrote:i'll have you as my PR guy.
Just no press conferences before 3 pm. Otherwise, I'll be doing them straight out of bed, wearing tattered sweatpants and tomato-sauce stained wifebeaters, drinking generic cola straight out of a 2-liter bottle.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluntman Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:23 pm

I prefer the curling iron method.Lube it up (Hey I'm not an animal)and then stick it up said persons asshole,then turn the curling iron on and watch the fun begin.Oh and you may need restraints. :rapist:
Bluntman
Bluntman

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:38 pm

It's pretty tough when the kid's 7. If you lock him up, it really needs to be a throw away the key deal. Otherwise he'd come back into society even more messed up, having spent his formative years ub a pretty shitty environment.

So I guess it's probably for the best the authorities take the approach Aris laid out above.

I'm syre the parents are low on quality and will try to blame something stupid. Cleaning out the Northern Territory and starting over up there would probably be best.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:40 pm

FEED HIM TO THE LIONS!!!

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:29 am

why is everybody mentioning lions when crocodiles would be the obvious maneatign animal to go with in this case. :smelly:

Steve Irwin would not have approved Croc10
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLightedPath Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:33 am

He was seven. Where th ehell was his parents
TheLightedPath
TheLightedPath
Guess I'm still Ray Bolger.
Guess I'm still Ray Bolger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:18 pm

TheLightedPath wrote:He was seven. Where th ehell was his parents

Yeah, like why the fuck is a 7 year old out breaking into zoos in the first place? :huh:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:29 pm

honor man wrote:too bad the croc didnt eat him too

Srsly.

They should still do it... feed the little bastard to the croc anyway.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:02 am

Feed the kids pets to the croc too.. or better yet buy him a dog or wuteva he likes and have him raise it to be like 5yrs old.. Then someone randomly comes out of nowhere, grabs the pet and bashes the shit out of the kid.

I was going to say kill the pet at first but id still be killin an animal and i lub dem animals... I dont kno, whenever he finds somethign he loves someone should just destroy it
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:21 am

Children are overrated.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:53 am

milleniahead wrote:Feed the kids pets to the croc too.. or better yet buy him a dog or wuteva he likes and have him raise it to be like 5yrs old.. Then someone randomly comes out of nowhere, grabs the pet and bashes the shit out of the kid.

I was going to say kill the pet at first but id still be killin an animal and i lub dem animals... I dont kno, whenever he finds somethign he loves someone should just destroy it

Yeah, don't kill animals. Kill the kid. Or, you're right, destroy everything that the idiot child loves. And then kick him in the balls.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:48 am

TheWoerus wrote:
milleniahead wrote:Feed the kids pets to the croc too.. or better yet buy him a dog or wuteva he likes and have him raise it to be like 5yrs old.. Then someone randomly comes out of nowhere, grabs the pet and bashes the shit out of the kid.

Yeah, don't kill animals. Kill the kid. Or, you're right, destroy everything that the idiot child loves. And then kick him in the balls.

That last part is key. I think a daily hard kick to the balls is in order. With repeated kicks to the balls, we can guarantee he won't breed.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum