Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUCK YOU DETROIT LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL

+4
dunnas
JaysonAych
TheWoerus
Aristotle
8 posters

:: Sports

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FUCK YOU DETROIT LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL - Page 2 Empty Re: FUCK YOU DETROIT LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL

Post by TheWoerus Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:35 pm

So detroit finally won the superbowl eh?
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

FUCK YOU DETROIT LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL - Page 2 Empty Re: FUCK YOU DETROIT LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL

Post by Talon Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:20 pm

For those who watched, do you think the fans were booing Detroit or Gary Betman? If they were booing Detroit, that was pretty tasteless, although I think they were booing Betman. They didn't start booing until he came out.

My hatred for the Red Wings goes back to the early 90's and their rivalry with Montreal. Then, mid/ late-90's with Colorado only made it worse.
However, I will say this: It's a completely different team than it was back then. Mike Babcock seems like a real stand-up guy, from what I could gather on his interviews... as did Lindstrom and Zetterburg.

Everytime that SOB Zetterburg touched the puck, he made me nervous. Very good hockey player than reminded me a lot of his fellow country-man, Peter.

I tip my hat to them, but I still hate them.
Talon
Talon
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:35 pm

i hate them out of principle because of the colorado rivalry.

however, i think a lot of the detroit players are stand up guys, and i'm sure most hockey fans recognize that.

i suspect they were booing bettman for fucking everything up all the time.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:45 am

Yea, fuck that guy Bettman.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:50 am

In about a day I am going to go through hockey withdrawal. It's tough going from the playoffs - the most intense and most televised part of the season - to nothing.

Where's my 45? :mercifulend:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:50 am

hahaha i hear that talon. i get sad after the superbowl, too. :aris:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:30 pm

Colorado sucks. Don't hate the Wings for that.
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:01 pm

hey! :smelly:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:08 am

looks like hasek finally retired. i remember watching him play for the sabres like 35 years ago. dude flopping all over the place making matrix saves.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:35 pm

yeah dude is old. he was old when the wings picked him up.
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2