Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Shit - Canada just elected a Conservative Majority

2 posters

Go down

Holy Shit - Canada just elected a Conservative Majority Empty Holy Shit - Canada just elected a Conservative Majority

Post by thewalrus Tue May 03, 2011 12:31 am

We're moving super far to the right. This is so fucking ridiculous. Now 5 years of Conservative government.
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Holy Shit - Canada just elected a Conservative Majority Empty Re: Holy Shit - Canada just elected a Conservative Majority

Post by thewalrus Tue May 03, 2011 12:34 am

Off to the bathtub for me.
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Holy Shit - Canada just elected a Conservative Majority Empty Re: Holy Shit - Canada just elected a Conservative Majority

Post by millertime Tue May 03, 2011 1:50 am

WIN :talon2:

Although I am a little choked an NDP candidate is representing my riding.
millertime
millertime
Those who do not stand in awe of my woe and rue will suffer greatly at my hands

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Tue May 03, 2011 1:51 am

It must be hard for the Liberals to take such a ridiculous beating. You just got hammered.
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Tue May 03, 2011 2:32 am

millertime wrote:It must be hard for the Liberals to take such a ridiculous beating. You just got hammered.

I actually voted NDP here - won her seat too. The Conservative guy was a douche.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down