Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Jalopnik: Crashing an all-Ford car show with a Honda Civic

4 posters

Go down

From Jalopnik: Crashing an all-Ford car show with a Honda Civic Empty From Jalopnik: Crashing an all-Ford car show with a Honda Civic

Post by JaysonAych Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:51 am

JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

From Jalopnik: Crashing an all-Ford car show with a Honda Civic Empty Re: From Jalopnik: Crashing an all-Ford car show with a Honda Civic

Post by dunnas Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:02 am

"The steering wheel cover has an authentic-looking RS badge".

Authentic looking?. It's a big-ass bulbous badge stuck on the middle of the steering wheel that doesn't for second look like it should actually be there. I could find a Ferrari badge to stick on my wheel and it would look a lot more authentic than that thing does. :aris:

And steering wheel "cover"? Was that article actually written my a car website or what? :huh:
dunnas
dunnas
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

From Jalopnik: Crashing an all-Ford car show with a Honda Civic Empty Re: From Jalopnik: Crashing an all-Ford car show with a Honda Civic

Post by JaysonAych Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:16 am

They don't take themselves very seriously.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:35 am

I saw that, I got a good laugh out of it.
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:06 pm

that's a joke, right? i mean surely those guys have seen civic coupes driving around on the road and know what one looks like.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:28 pm

Honor wrote:that's a joke, right? i mean surely those guys have seen civic coupes driving around on the road and know what one looks like.

Real 'muricans don't pay no 'tenshun to that thur "jap crap."

It sounded like some people weren't fooled, but some were :lol: :lol:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down