Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY

+17
ryguy79
Dodge
dunnas
Swerve
Pennzoil GT-R
Turbojett
Aristotle
thewalrus
Omni
SBF
zdc_LarryRX
Tailhappy
Talon
JaysonAych
Honor
big_jesus
21 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY - Page 6 Empty Re: looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY

Post by Tailhappy Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:13 pm

lolz.

I'm still gonna buy it. I'll ignore the little bullshits and focus on the awesomes.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY - Page 6 Empty Re: looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY

Post by Aristotle Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:39 pm

i finally got to check out a new camaro up close and in person today.

very nice.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:05 am

Aristotle wrote:i finally got to check out a new camaro up close and in person today.

very nice.

Yeah. Too bad there's too much pudding in the suspension from what everyone is saying. Not as much as a Challenger tho.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:06 am

Benfolio wrote:
Aristotle wrote:i finally got to check out a new camaro up close and in person today.

very nice.

Yeah. Too bad there's too much pudding in the suspension from what everyone is saying. Not as much as a Challenger tho.

Who's everyone? Because Hot Rod magazine has been beating on them since they came out and they haven't really complained about the suspension. Plus it's IRS, they are always going to have a softer rear end than a solid axle.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:00 pm

I wouldn't trust Hot Rod to know how a car should handle in a corner......

Autoblog, C&D, Motor Trend, they all complain about how soft the front end is and how bad it understeers.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:48 pm

Sure, but I bet about 70% of Camaro owners aren't going through corners on a racetrack, they'll be going in a straight line from stoplights and dragstrips.

The same goes for Challenger and Mustang Owners.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:03 pm

SBF wrote:Sure, but I bet about 70% of Camaro owners aren't going through corners on a racetrack, they'll be going in a straight line from stoplights and dragstrips.

True, but when the Camaro was in development, one thing that *I* was really interested in was how well the car was going to handle with its IRS...it was a feature that was really being played up to show how it wasn't just going to be a straight-line car, but more of a driver's car. But all of the comparisons I've read since it debuted indicated the suspension is tuned (or maybe detuned) to the point that it's really not much better than the Mustang's solid rear axle. And when the Mustang has the track pack option put on, it keeps up.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:21 pm

JaysonAych wrote:
SBF wrote:Sure, but I bet about 70% of Camaro owners aren't going through corners on a racetrack, they'll be going in a straight line from stoplights and dragstrips.

True, but when the Camaro was in development, one thing that *I* was really interested in was how well the car was going to handle with its IRS...it was a feature that was really being played up to show how it wasn't just going to be a straight-line car, but more of a driver's car. But all of the comparisons I've read since it debuted indicated the suspension is tuned (or maybe detuned) to the point that it's really not much better than the Mustang's solid rear axle. And when the Mustang has the track pack option put on, it keeps up.

Well just because the FR layout vehicle now has IRS, doesn't mean it's going to handle awesome. Better yes, on rails no. Plus, we're talking about GM here, they fuck up a good thing.

Also, that's what the aftermarket is for. This isn't a Ferrari or Porsche, it's a Camaro.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:59 pm

SBF wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:

Well just because the FR layout vehicle now has IRS, doesn't mean it's going to handle awesome. Better yes, on rails no. Plus, we're talking about GM here, they fuck up a good thing.

Also, that's what the aftermarket is for. This isn't a Ferrari or Porsche, it's a Camaro.

Agreed, but the way GM was talking about it, aftermarket wasn't going to be required to get the thing to handle...that they were going present a setup that would change the way people think about muscle cars.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:29 pm

Where'd my post go?

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:46 pm

JaysonAych wrote:
SBF wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:

Agreed, but the way GM was talking about it, aftermarket wasn't going to be required to get the thing to handle...that they were going present a setup that would change the way people think about muscle cars.

See and there's my next problem, nobody calls them muscle cars or pony cars anymore. All the mags are calling the Camaro a sports car and I think it's not accurate to do so.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:47 am

Swerve wrote:Where'd my post go?

It was delicious.

Seriously, I have no idea :classicsad:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:52 am

And on a Forza note: I'm going to have to stop going to the SA forums. Everybody's fucking got the game now.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:30 am

im telling you, it's bullshit. i put the game on reserve months ago and people who are just walking into a store are getting it days before me. i wonder if the stores will ignore the release date like this with other games.

oh well, only two more days and we have it jay. im going to pick mine up bright and early on tuesday morning. ill be waiting right when they open the fucking door.

Last edited by honor m4n on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:36 am

Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:38 am

The great thing about Forza 3 is that it encourages even the novice to take off the training wheels and drive freely with the assists off. A rewind function allows you to instantly skip backwards in five-second intervals during a race. Misjudge your speed on a tight corner? Rewind. Get tapped from behind and spin out? Rewind. Your cat jumps on your face causing you to crash into a wall? Rewind.

:roflmao:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:50 am

honor m4n wrote:oh well, only two more days and we have it jay. im going to pick mine up bright and early on tuesday morning. ill be waiting right when they open the fucking door.

I'm going to Wal-Mart at midnight. I took a vacation day Tuesday.

:yipyipyip:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:54 am

:smelly: :smelly: :smelly: :smelly: :smelly:

looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY - Page 6 281yluu

looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY - Page 6 2ptwkt1

looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY - Page 6 2d1552
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:46 am

i took two days off :roflmao:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:12 am

You lucky bastards, I can't even afford to buy a $60 game.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:26 am

i cant wait to get that old vw rabbit and put the R32 AWD drivetrain in there and drop the weight down to like 1700lbs. :perv:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:43 pm

Ugh, this on Tuesday, GTA IV DLC on Thursday, Ben Folds concert on Friday, I'm gonna bo busy to get all this shit in.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:49 pm

SA's getting clans set up where people will get together to run F-class races with pre-MY 2000 cars. The Euro and Aussie goons are already doing that and having a blast. I'm in on that.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:15 pm

I got the game on Friday but only played it for a couple of hours over the weekend. :dunnas:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:30 pm

I was wondering when you were going to chime in about it.

:smelly:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:33 am

fuck off dunnas! :curses:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:46 am

I love you too. wub
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:24 am

My second post disappeared too!

Oh well - I've played it for a few hours over the last three days and it is really good.

The paint tool is a bitch, but I managed to make a decent representation of my MR2. They got the front lip wrong for the year though :smelly:

Swerve

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:52 am

I don't know why they always put the 2ga Eclipse in these games rather than the 2gb. Fucking pisses me off... the 2gb's are so much better looking. :smelly:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:01 am

one more hour aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:11 am

i have butterflies in my stomach. almost time... wub
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:31 am

See y'all in about a month

looks like i'll be playing ***** * MASS: WE PRAY - Page 6 Haha10
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:32 am

FUCK I GOTTA WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING FOR MINE :curses: :curses: :curses:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:36 am

honor m4n wrote:FUCK I GOTTA WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING FOR MINE :curses: :curses: :curses:

24-hour retail stores rock sometimes.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:45 am

The Wal-Mart near me closes at 10. :undies:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:46 am

Seems like they only build 24 hour supercenter Walmarts in the middle of fucking nowhere. Which sucks, because alot of the time I'll be bored at 2am and wishing I had a Walmart to go graze around in.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:13 am

JESUS FUCK I'VE BEEN SPENDING ALL THIS TIME MAKING A LICENSE PLATE...I HAVEN'T RACED YET!
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:18 am

What a fag. :heeheehee:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:14 am

As much as I hate to admit it, after buying the MR2 I spent a good two hours working out the decal thing and making it like my car.

Played online for the first time tonight. It was pretty awesome, even if it was only against one friend. The Fujimi down hill track is crazy - there's no way the front bumper can survive.

Swerve

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:09 pm

Installing to my harddrive right now :perv:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next