Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I finished painting this year's BABE car

+15
Spinal
Turbojett
Talon
Olds
Tailhappy
ryguy79
Swerve
JaysonAych
Aristotle
big_jesus
SBF
1300ZUK
Dodge
Honor
GregTX
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So I finished painting this year's BABE car - Page 2 Empty Re: So I finished painting this year's BABE car

Post by 1300ZUK Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:39 pm

what car is that spoiler off of?

1300ZUK
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

So I finished painting this year's BABE car - Page 2 Empty Re: So I finished painting this year's BABE car

Post by GregTX Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:00 pm

1300ZUK wrote:what car is that spoiler off of?

Early '90's foxbody
GregTX
GregTX
Did I mention how rueful and woeful I am?

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:18 pm

GregTX wrote:
1300ZUK wrote:what car is that spoiler off of?

Early '90's foxbody

thats kind of what it looked liked.

Just checking to make sure my eyes arent going bad :lol:

1300ZUK
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:58 am

I genuinely like that car. You should do something on the rally to make it infamous and then sell it for a fortune afterwards.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:21 am

Does that thing at least have a 318 in it?
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:53 pm

SBF wrote:Does that thing at least have a 318 in it?

ITs a slant 6 with a 4spd

Like greg would do a babe rally with anything else but an inline 6. ^_^

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by GregTX Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:37 pm

1300ZUK wrote:
SBF wrote:Does that thing at least have a 318 in it?

ITs a slant 6 with a 4spd

Like greg would do a babe rally with anything else but an inline 6. ^_^

haha, It's my third "owned" rally car and my 3rd inline 6 (3.3 liter in the bimmer, 4.2 liter in the Gremlin, and now a 3.7 liter in the Volare) and if Clint and I do the truck next year, I think it's an I-6 too.
GregTX
GregTX

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinal Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:19 pm

What kind of truck?

I've got an '89 Ford with the 300ci I6.
Spinal
Spinal
And so the woe continues.
And so the woe continues.

Back to top Go down

Post by GregTX Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:46 pm

Spinal wrote:What kind of truck?

I've got an '89 Ford with the 300ci I6.

'87 Dodge, i forget the details.
GregTX
GregTX

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:31 pm

If its the dodge i'm thinking of that was/is his dads its a 318.

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by GregTX Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:28 pm

1300ZUK wrote:If its the dodge i'm thinking of that was/is his dads its a 318.

ah, my mistake
GregTX
GregTX

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:33 am

If you leave that car alone the way it is, some movie company would probably try to buy it for some movie based in the 80's. :lol:
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:04 pm

SBF wrote:If you leave that car alone the way it is, some movie company would probably try to buy it for some movie based in the 80's. :lol:

I can see it. Some teenager road trip movie with one kid who's a huge Mad Max fan or something.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GregTX Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:15 pm

JaysonAych wrote:
SBF wrote:If you leave that car alone the way it is, some movie company would probably try to buy it for some movie based in the 80's. :lol:

I can see it. Some teenager road trip movie with one kid who's a huge Mad Max fan or something.

unless its a remake of mad max with russell crowe, no way they can have this beauty
GregTX
GregTX

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:32 pm

GregTX wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:

unless its a remake of mad max with russell crowe, no way they can have this beauty

Somehow, I imagine that movie would have a lot of punching.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GregTX Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:35 pm

JaysonAych wrote:
GregTX wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:

"tugga...TUGGAAAAAAA!!!!"
GregTX
GregTX

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sat May 02, 2009 1:31 pm

JaysonAych wrote:
GregTX wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:

perhaps phone throwing, too.
(But isn't he South African? or am I thinking of somebody else?)
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Sun May 03, 2009 10:31 pm

Any overseas whitey that speaks English is the same to you North Americans aren't they. English, Australian, South African or New Zealander. All the same :curses:

Russel Crowe was born in New Zealand and moved Australia when he was 4.
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by GregTX Sun May 03, 2009 10:43 pm

Kiwi, Kangeroo, its white people down under.
GregTX
GregTX

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Mon May 04, 2009 5:29 am

dunnas wrote:Any overseas whitey that speaks English is the same to you North Americans aren't they. English, Australian, South African or New Zealander. All the same :curses:

Russel Crowe was born in New Zealand and moved Australia when he was 4.
Well, I can usually tell the difference in accent between an Australian and a South African. They may sound somewhat similar, but not very. And besides that, even if I don't know, I always try to ask. I just thought I heard somewhere that he was South African, maybe I was thinking of somebody else.
And I will admit that I can't tell the difference in accent between a New Zealander and an Aussie, but I don't even really think I've even met a New Zealander, or heard one talk. But not being able to tell An Aussie or a South Afrikaner apart from a Brit, a Scot, or an Irishman is just stupid. They don't even sound similar, they're completely different. I'm sure you can tell a Canadian from an American (even one from the northern midwest) just by hearing their voices. It isn't really that hard. Hell, it's not even that hard to tell an east-coaster from a west-coaster.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Mon May 04, 2009 9:17 am

Download and watch Flight of the concords. It's a good show as well as letting you hear Kiwi's speak. Plus it's based in the US, and has aussies in it regularly so you can compare us all.
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Mon May 04, 2009 9:30 am

that looks like a candy bar wrapper on wheels

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon May 04, 2009 10:29 am

JaysonAych wrote:

That was exactly my thought. :lol:
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Mon May 04, 2009 11:00 am

Just download Flight of the Conchords because it's an awesome show.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sat May 16, 2009 9:14 pm

this looks good.
i'm thinking of stealing this idea for the 2009 http://www.wackyrally.co.uk barmy to barcelona.
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2