Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Years rant

+2
Honor
Les_Vipers_rule
6 posters

Go down

New Years rant Empty New Years rant

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:43 pm

Sitting here and thinking, what really bugs me right now and what do I want done about it.

Lack of responsibility and accountability, that's what bugs me today. I'm pissed off at how it seems that more an more in society from the govt. to its bureaucracy to all people in all walks of life, rich, middle and poor have some inability to be responsible and to be held to account. It really has become scourge on daily life. From fucking skiers and snow boarders who go out of bounds and then get lost or hurt, to transit authorities who make excuses for poor public transit esp. when weather acts up, to all sorts of corporate CEO's failing to be responsible for their fuck ups, to law enforcement being caught committing criminal acts from drunk driving to police assault to theft, then there are our politicians in all levels of govt. all willing to take credit for good things but never want to be responsible or accountable for their fuck ups. And yes for all too many of us who act like idiots, expect to be entitled to any and all, make excuses or point fingers towards others when the shit hits the fan.

I know shit hits the fan in life and to all types of people, that is clear but the seemingly growing lack of care, accepting responsibility and to be held to account is a growing piss off to me. JUST FUCKING MAN UP (yeah you to ladies for your acts are almost more of a piss off because many expect guys to assholes and idiots at times but not as many expect females to be so. What is so funny and odd is all too many of you ladies try to be even bigger pricks or shit heads and look even sillier in trying than all too many idiot guys do) when you FUCK UP! take your lumps and grow from the experience to be better and wiser citizens.

If may recall a story I heard many years ago. Back around 1985 a Defence Minister to the Canadian P.M. (another asshole Brian Mulroney) was visiting Canadian troops in Germany when it was noted that he had stopped by a German stripper bar for a night of watching the strippers do their thing. I forgot his name as of this moment but I remember that he resigned over this event... THINK ABOUT IT! compared to the crap many politicians and others in power from CEO's to military personnel have done since and do today, what he did was small potatoes but he manned up and resigned.

So yes it is time we all become more responsible and accountable because the shit we see too often and that is almost glorified as being cool today is not and will bite us all in the ass one day.

Before you go making excuses as to your own fuck ups and pointing fingers trying to make yourself a victim, STOP! and be an adult, be responsible and accept the act of accountability.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

New Years rant Empty Re: New Years rant

Post by Honor Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:28 am

news flash : people always have been and always will be selfish assholes
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:46 am

whoa, les ranting. crazy.
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:16 am

:roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:33 am

You know what I hate? People who feel the need to share their righteous indignation!!!
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:34 am

Man, this is completely out of character for you Les, what's going on here?
Storm
Storm
Drinking a refreshing glass of my tears

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down