Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haha I just got a call from the Obama Campaign

+2
big_jesus
TheWoerus
6 posters

Go down

Haha I just got a call from the Obama Campaign Empty Haha I just got a call from the Obama Campaign

Post by TheWoerus Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:12 pm

At work. On my cell. They need my passport info to confirm I'm an American citizen because I donated money from a Canadian address.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Haha I just got a call from the Obama Campaign Empty Re: Haha I just got a call from the Obama Campaign

Post by big_jesus Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:46 pm

due diligence.
big_jesus
big_jesus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Haha I just got a call from the Obama Campaign Empty Re: Haha I just got a call from the Obama Campaign

Post by Aristotle Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:35 pm

fuck off.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:48 pm

So I checked up on this phone call. The more I thought about it the more I was suspicious. Called the Obama Campaign headquarters. Yeah. They have no one calling out of country voters / donors and asking for passport numbers. Total fraud. Apparently they're going to investigate this. Huh.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:50 pm

HA! awesome.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:02 pm

fucking nigerians.

even better is all the republican nuts that call registered dems and tell them that they'll lose their probation and tax deductions if they vote in the election.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:02 pm

big_jesus wrote:HA! awesome.

They did it up too. Even had a Chicago Ill. area code.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:27 pm

hmm....

sounds like a certain guy that posts from bars on his iphone.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:36 pm

Aristotle wrote:fucking nigerians.

even better is all the republican nuts that call registered dems and tell them that they'll lose their probation and tax deductions if they vote in the election.

Man, I keep hearing about that. They have no shame.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:39 pm

they send the shittiest emails, too
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluntman Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:29 pm

Aristotle wrote:hmm....

sounds like a certain guy that posts from bars on his iphone.
I can see him doing that. :speedowethimself:
Bluntman
Bluntman

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:41 am

Hello is this Mr. gabes? After your donates we have to verifying your passports info. Your passport is in possession of canadian descent. Is it a possible for you to sends your pasports to our office for honesty? Please send (ONE) passports and a (CHEQUE) for $500 canadian pounds to our office. 1 Kinshasha Highway, Zaire Californias. Thanking you for this time MR GABES. We look forward to your donateing and voteing for mr osama.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:45 am

VS wrote:Hello is this Mr. gabes? After your donates we have to verifying your passports info. Your passport is in possession of canadian descent. Is it a possible for you to sends your pasports to our office for honesty? Please send (ONE) passports and a (CHEQUE) for $500 canadian pounds to our office. 1 Kinshasha Highway, Zaire Californias. Thanking you for this time MR GABES. We look forward to your donateing and voteing for mr osama.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:33 am

:speedowethimself: :speedowethimself: :speedowethimself:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down