Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCain campaign pulls off the gloves in blatantly racist ad

+4
dunnas
Les_Vipers_rule
TheWoerus
big_jesus
8 posters

Go down

McCain campaign pulls off the gloves in blatantly racist ad Empty McCain campaign pulls off the gloves in blatantly racist ad

Post by big_jesus Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:39 pm

big_jesus
big_jesus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

McCain campaign pulls off the gloves in blatantly racist ad Empty Re: McCain campaign pulls off the gloves in blatantly racist ad

Post by TheWoerus Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:21 pm

Good lord. I can't even begin to develop a response that reflects what's going through my head right now. I'm speechless.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

McCain campaign pulls off the gloves in blatantly racist ad Empty Re: McCain campaign pulls off the gloves in blatantly racist ad

Post by TheWoerus Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:34 pm

Email to the McCain Campaign:

To whom it may concern,

My name is Gabriel Hill. I am an American living in Canada. I have had the recent misfortune of reading Mr. May's comments in a Buchanan County newspaper regarding your opponent Barack Obama. I'm a proud American, an open minded voter with a history of supporting both national parties. I am shocked and ashamed that someone who's a member of the same party of Abraham Lincoln would find it fitting to publish such racist vitriol in a public forum. While I won't presume to tell your party how to handle this situation, or, indeed, even if you should address it I will say, that if this is reflective of the level of discourse of the Republican Party, you are not fit to govern this country. I don't presume to speak for anyone other than myself, however I know that I'm not the only individual in America who's opposed to such racist, hatefilled tripe. If you, as a campaign want to have any change of winning this election in November (let alone salvaging any claim to running a moral, honorable campaign) you will need to condemn Mr. May's commentary with the strongest language possible.

Not that it'll matter.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:28 pm

The desperation of his campaign is so obvious. But his tactics really only solidify his base and likely will turn off the undecided vote enough to put them in Obama camp. The biggest issue is all the dirty tricks to defraud the vote by the Republicans. Voters must be vigilant, young and first time voters must make sure they are registered and can vote without the B.S. of Republican fraud and challenges.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:51 pm

TheWoerus wrote:Email to the McCain Campaign:

To whom it may concern,

My name is Gabriel Hill. I am an American living in Canada. I have had the recent misfortune of reading Mr. May's comments in a Buchanan County newspaper regarding your opponent Barack Obama. I'm a proud American, an open minded voter with a history of supporting both national parties. I am shocked and ashamed that someone who's a member of the same party of Abraham Lincoln would find it fitting to publish such racist vitriol in a public forum. While I won't presume to tell your party how to handle this situation, or, indeed, even if you should address it I will say, that if this is reflective of the level of discourse of the Republican Party, you are not fit to govern this country. I don't presume to speak for anyone other than myself, however I know that I'm not the only individual in America who's opposed to such racist, hatefilled tripe. If you, as a campaign want to have any change of winning this election in November (let alone salvaging any claim to running a moral, honorable campaign) you will need to condemn Mr. May's commentary with the strongest language possible.

Not that it'll matter.

:cheers:
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:59 pm

To whom it may concern,

Not that it'll matter.
If I had a US passport I sure as hell wouldn't go around calling myself American these days. :bluntman:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:06 pm

dunnas wrote:

To whom it may concern,

Not that it'll matter.
If I had a US passport I sure as hell wouldn't go around calling myself American these days. :bluntman:

Well I am. Simply because it needs to become common knowledge that American's are not narrow minded bigots. Anyway, given the way the polls are looking, Obama is set to become the next president. And that, I'm confident, will go a long way to improving America's image around the world.

Interestingly the US would have a far more progressive government than Canada.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:38 pm

Way do go Wally. You do yourself proud by said statement to Sen . McCain. :cheers:
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:03 am

Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:27 am

Just incredible....watching the flailing desperation of the GOP...if they weren't an economy size crate of assholes, you'd almost feel sorry for them in the same way you feel sorry for a mentally retarded person shitting his pants.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:30 am

the GOP always turns to fear and ad hom attacks. that's all they do.

fear of taxes
fear of terrorists

every fucking time.

palin was on the pulpit saying that obama hangs out with terrorists and hates nebraska.

WHAT?!
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:44 am

dunnas wrote:

To whom it may concern,

Not that it'll matter.

Fuck that dude. The country is shit right now but that doesn't mean we're not proud to be americans. I still love this country even though I'm not exactly happy with the way things are going lately.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:46 am

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:Way do go Wally. You do yourself proud by said statement to Sen . McCain. :cheers:

:cheers: I had to. Of course I'm sure no ones even going to read it, much less respond.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:55 am

Omni wrote:
dunnas wrote:

To whom it may concern,

Not that it'll matter.

Fuck that dude. The country is shit right now but that doesn't mean we're not proud to be americans. I still love this country even though I'm not exactly happy with the way things are going lately.
I still love you, but I wouldn't want to announce to people that we even know each other if we were out in public together. :dunnas:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:56 am

Aristotle wrote:the GOP always turns to fear and ad hom attacks. that's all they do.

fear of taxes
fear of terrorists

every fucking time.

palin was on the pulpit saying that obama hangs out with terrorists and hates nebraska.

WHAT?!

Well, I don't think anyone could blame him for hating Nebraska.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:58 am

dunnas wrote:
Omni wrote:
dunnas wrote:

To whom it may concern,

Not that it'll matter.

I still love you, but I wouldn't want to announce to people that we even know each other if we were out in public together. :dunnas:

Man, I think Omni and I would feel the same way if we were out in public with you. :dunnas:
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:00 am

TheWoerus wrote:
dunnas wrote:
Omni wrote:
dunnas wrote:

To whom it may concern,

Not that it'll matter.

Man, I think Omni and I would feel the same way if we were out in public with you. :dunnas:
I'm glad you can see my point.

You did just forget to add the you love me part right? :jay:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:21 am

dunnas wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:
dunnas wrote:
Omni wrote:
dunnas wrote:

To whom it may concern,

Not that it'll matter.

You did just forget to add the you love me part right? :jay:

Of course.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:46 am

fags
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum