Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haha Awesome. McCain's transition team lead worked for Saddam Hussein.

5 posters

Go down

Haha Awesome.  McCain's transition team lead worked for Saddam Hussein. Empty Haha Awesome. McCain's transition team lead worked for Saddam Hussein.

Post by TheWoerus Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:42 pm

TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Haha Awesome.  McCain's transition team lead worked for Saddam Hussein. Empty Re: Haha Awesome. McCain's transition team lead worked for Saddam Hussein.

Post by Aristotle Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:36 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Haha Awesome.  McCain's transition team lead worked for Saddam Hussein. Empty Re: Haha Awesome. McCain's transition team lead worked for Saddam Hussein.

Post by JaysonAych Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:48 pm

This will be a nice thing to point out during the debate Wednesday. McCain said he's definitely bringing up the Ayers thing.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:23 am

JaysonAych wrote:This will be a nice thing to point out during the debate Wednesday. McCain said he's definitely bringing up the Ayers thing.

haha maybe he'll reconsider bringing it up after that little tidbit.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:26 am

TheWoerus wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:This will be a nice thing to point out during the debate Wednesday. McCain said he's definitely bringing up the Ayers thing.

You just never know about that wily ol' McCain. You've heard he's a maverick, right?
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:29 am

JaysonAych wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:

You just never know about that wily ol' McCain. You've heard he's a maverick, right?

Wait. WHAT? Shit, I'm voting for him now. next thing you'll be telling me is that he picked a maverick running mate too!
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:30 am

mccain should just fucking accept that he's going to lose and maybe try taking the high road for once. the ayers thing is ridiculous.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:32 am

TheWoerus wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:

Wait. WHAT? Shit, I'm voting for him now. next thing you'll be telling me is that he picked a maverick running mate too!

More than just that. She's also just your average hockey mom!
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:37 am

Aristotle wrote:mccain should just fucking accept that he's going to lose and maybe try taking the high road for once. the ayers thing is ridiculous.

It's amazing how much the right-wingers though are saying it's a huge deal. I suppose everyone who works with an asshole is themselves an asshole.

They overlook the fact that the Annenberg-overseen board where they both worked also gave McCain tons of cash.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:37 am

JaysonAych wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:

O.M.G. I WANT MY ABSENTEE BALLOT BACK NOW
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:40 am

JaysonAych wrote:
Aristotle wrote:mccain should just fucking accept that he's going to lose and maybe try taking the high road for once. the ayers thing is ridiculous.

It's amazing how much the right-wingers though are saying it's a huge deal. I suppose everyone who works with an asshole is themselves an asshole.

They overlook the fact that the Annenberg-overseen board where they both worked also gave McCain tons of cash.

republicans are evil, systematic campaigners, but their performance in their actual jobs is atrocious.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:43 am

TheWoerus wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:

You know what's even better? That McCain guy? Guess what...

he was a prisoner of war in Vietnam. Seriously.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:44 am

JaysonAych wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:

You know what's even better? That McCain guy? Guess what...

he was a prisoner of war in Vietnam. Seriously.

HOLY SHIT. I'm fucking SOLD.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:39 am

This poor poor girl. Even if all the stars in the sky rearranged themselves to form a constellation of an intergalactic facepalm, it would still be insufficient.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:36 am

Mccain won't bring up ayers is my bet. He doesn't even look at Obama at debates. If this debate is another dud I'll be pissed though.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:29 am

VS wrote:Mccain won't bring up ayers is my bet. He doesn't even look at Obama at debates. If this debate is another dud I'll be pissed though.

Yeah, he was full of bluster before the last debate too - he was going to come out swinging, and of course I suppose you could say he did come out swinging... like an arthritic old man who can't raise his arms over his head.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:32 am

I really hope Obama lays into him and the moderator makes them engage in discourse rather than reciting their talking points this time. It's the final debate, it needs to put an end to mccain.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:14 pm

I don't think I'm even going to bother. The Phillies could make it into the world series tonight anyway and that seems more interesting.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down