Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question to AF

+4
JaysonAych
ascona
The_Edge
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Question to AF Empty Question to AF

Post by The_Edge Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:31 pm

As you know, I am being the bigger man and not having flame wars with ascona.

I have come to the point of kind of understanding him: He's a lonely alcoholic motherfucker who never washes his hair. He craves for attention. He makes up stories like "I went, beat up two guys with a baseball bat and I was sent to jail, but they didn't have space for me and I'm free", or my personal fave, "I killed my turtle with a hammer because it was walking. Now I dressed my lettuce for x-mas". He has mental issues because the only bitch blind enough to like such a freak slipped on a gross combination of his jizz and her fetid rancid yeast infection juices in the bathtub. Tragic bla bla.

Anyway, back to the point...

When he posts shit, I just feel pity for him and avoid discussions (that make you guys sick) by replying " :whatever: ". But recently I have had to post that several times in a row. Question: Should I limit myself to replying one :whatever: per thread?
The_Edge
The_Edge
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Question to AF Empty Re: Question to AF

Post by 911 Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:35 pm

Rod, you're not the bigger man. You never have been or will be.

is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:36 pm

911 wrote:Rod, you're never the bigger man. You never have been or will be.

Answer was useless. Thanks for trying to help though.
The_Edge
The_Edge
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:42 pm

dude, you even got practicly all the stories wrong . . . .

to answer your question, i'll drop all the rod-bashing for a second, and answer you seriously: you should limit your replies to none at all. not to me, not to anyone.
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:42 pm

also, i'm not the one sending out creepy stalker-like private messages to the other one.

whe's the pathetic lonely loser now, huh
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:51 pm

The_Edge wrote:Question: Should I limit myself to replying one :whatever: per thread?

You should both ignore each other completely. Which I think I've advised both of you several times.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:08 pm

Ascona wrote:dude, you even got practicly all the stories wrong . . . .

to answer your question, i'll drop all the rod-bashing for a second, and answer you seriously: you should limit your replies to none at all. not to me, not to anyone.

:whatever:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:14 pm

noone cares. threads like these make you look like a little bitch. that 'bigger man' shit is DEFINITELY all in your head

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:15 pm

JaysonAych wrote:
The_Edge wrote:Question: Should I limit myself to replying one :whatever: per thread?

You should both ignore each other completely. Which I think I've advised both of you several times.

Yeah.. I was gonna do it, but then, who knows what other shit he'd be saying knowing I can't see it. It's not a mentally stable person we're dealing with here, it's someone with clear disorders.

By posting the whatever smiley, I make no room for flame wars, leaving the AF people who are worth it free of that pathetic show, with the added bonus of driving Ascona nuts (have you seen him this week? hahaa) and putting the losers like undies and 911 in a bad mood.

I'll try to reduce the whatever smiley number, anyway. And if you get any other requests/suggestions, please let me know :cheers:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:16 pm

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:noone cares. threads like these make you look like a little bitch. that 'bigger man' shit is DEFINITELY all in your head

You're just mad because I don't argue with you anymore. When was the last time I replied to your shit? :)
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:18 pm

you dont reply to my shit because i never post here any more. nice as aflite is, it doesnt draw me in like the old place did

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:20 pm

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:you dont reply to my shit because i never post here any more. nice as aflite is, it doesnt draw me in like the old place did
Funny, you've insulted me at least 3 times this week (not reply from me). So much for not posting here.

Anyway, back to ignoring your shit now.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:21 pm

:roflmao:

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:38 pm

JaysonAych wrote:

you haven't suggested that to me. . . .

i did seem to remember this one time rod came crying up your sleeve for an "ignore" function. which he, even though it's been mentionned several times, even by myself, he didn't even care to use.
why ask for something, yet don't use it once you've got it? i say stupid mexicans ore stupid and mekican. and we don't like their kind here.

i don't know where i was going with this, by the way. . .
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:43 pm

The_Edge wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:

Yeah.. I was gonna do it, but then, who knows what other shit he'd be saying knowing I can't see it.

wait, so now you do care what i say and think? i thought you didn't care, and were all :whatever: about it. . . .

It's not a mentally stable person we're dealing with here, it's someone with clear disorders.
okay, psycho beaner.

By posting the whatever smiley, I make no room for flame wars,

i think i have proven this statement to be false and incorrect. if you want to prevent flame wars, there's an easy solution, which i've given you many times before. leave.
leaving the AF people who are worth it free of that pathetic show,

so you and me "flameing" is a pathetic show
with the added bonus of driving Ascona nuts (have you seen him this week? hahaa)
but me, by myself, making a fool out of you is entertaining? i think you just called yourself pathetic there . . . .
and putting the losers like undies
BAN!
and 911 in a bad mood.
the reason they're in a bad mood is cause their lives suck. it's got nothing to do with you, you egocentical commi faggot

I'll try to reduce the whatever smiley number, anyway.
reduce your post count, too, while you're at it.
And if you get any other requests/suggestions, please let me know :cheers:
leave.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:45 pm

The_Edge wrote:
Pennzoil GT-R wrote:noone cares. threads like these make you look like a little bitch. that 'bigger man' shit is DEFINITELY all in your head

You're just mad because I don't argue with you anymore. When was the last time I replied to your shit? :)

Today, 1:16am, in my timezone. . .
what a stupid question to ask, seen as how, when someone read the reply, your reply is the last time you replied.

fuckbag
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:48 pm

The_Edge wrote:
Pennzoil GT-R wrote:you dont reply to my shit because i never post here any more. nice as aflite is, it doesnt draw me in like the old place did
Funny, you've insulted me at least 3 times this week (not reply from me). So much for not posting here.

Anyway, back to ignoring your shit now.

if someone doesn't post much, and yet he has had that many, appearantly painful, stabs at you, you migh tstart to get that little bit of snot that you call a brain to get to work, and figure out you're fucking annoying.

also, the "and now back to ignoring" is pretty much the second lamest thing, next to a hunger strike, with eating yoghurts, cause the doctor said it wouldn't be healthy to eat nothing at all.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:18 pm

ROD, you're no the bigger man. You're just a spicier brand of crazy :)
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6
And so the woe continues.
And so the woe continues.

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:07 am

Wookie 5.6 wrote:ROD, you're no the bigger man. You're just a spicier brand of crazy :)

you should see the private messages he's been sending me :blowjobface:
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by 911 Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:40 am

post them

is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:46 am

i will when i'm somber. ..
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:59 pm

Ascona wrote:i will when i'm somber. ..

Why do you have to be such a lying scumbag?

Alcoholic. Pedophile. Masochist. Necrophiliac (spelling?). Liar.

This freak has received but ONE PM from me in the history of AF lite. And it merely said "Hi! I am making your life miserable on day at a time :)" and then a couple smileys.

Hey, if he has more PM's, I dare him to post screenshots here. He has saved pictures, logs, data and who know what else from every AF member for the last 5 or 6 years. If he comes with such bullshit as "um, I deleted all but the one edge said" we'll all know he's lying.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:52 pm

Question to AF Snapsh14

for this one, i had to zoom the fuck out to get it all in one pic, zoomed out so hard that the title and the header mashed up. . . but i zoomed the text parts of the message itself in. . . the other PMs are the same . . .
Question to AF Snapsh15
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:43 pm

If ROD was the bigger man, he wouldn't have used this thread as a platform to insult Ascona further.
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:47 pm

obviously
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:55 pm

Ascona wrote:Question to AF Snapsh14

for this one, i had to zoom the fuck out to get it all in one pic, zoomed out so hard that the title and the header mashed up. . . but i zoomed the text parts of the message itself in. . . the other PMs are the same . . .
Question to AF Snapsh15

Hey asshole, I got the message too in my outbox.

Care to show the date? Yup, it was sent YESTERDAY... so how could I have sent more?

Stop trying to act as if AF was as stupid as you. Not even fish. Maybe 911 or pennz, but that's it.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:57 pm

ryguy79 wrote:If ROD was the bigger man, he wouldn't have used this thread as a platform to insult Ascona further.

Are you suggesting it's the same if I just answer his shit back and lower myself to his level? Weren't you crying your anus out of the flame wars?

I'd have no problem stricking back on that deranged psycho and mock his misery. I was holding back for you people, but if you're not appreciating it I might as well do it.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:57 pm

wait, what? it's a motherfucking screenshot.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:58 pm

The_Edge wrote:
ryguy79 wrote:If ROD was the bigger man, he wouldn't have used this thread as a platform to insult Ascona further.

Are you suggesting it's the same if I just answer his shit back and lower myself to his level? Weren't you crying your anus out of the flame wars?

I'd have no problem stricking back on that deranged psycho and mock his misery. I was holding back for you people, but if you're not appreciating it I might as well do it.

somebody might as well ban you. it's not like you contribute anything.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:00 pm

Ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

And you do, right? Go look for other clueless brown immigrants to fuck while you imagine that corpse you got in your basement, you deranged fool.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:02 pm

The_Edge wrote:
Ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

And you do, right? Go look for other clueless brown immigrants to fuck while you imagine that corpse you got in your basement, you deranged fool.

more than you, anyway. which isn't difficult. even googlebot contributes more than you. and he doesn't even post. go figure. . . .

posting nothing but sissy cries and smilies isn't contributing, it's hardly even worth the hassle.

i really wonder what you're still doing here. . .
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:03 pm

also, i don't fuck brown immigrants, mainly cause i don't care for foreign people. especially mexicans.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:08 pm

Ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
Ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

more than you, anyway. which isn't difficult. even googlebot contributes more than you. and he doesn't even post. go figure. . . .

posting nothing but sissy cries and smilies isn't contributing, it's hardly even worth the hassle.

i really wonder what you're still doing here
. . .

Making your life more miserable every day with my sole presence. And it's working!!! ^_^

My biggest win card against you is merely existing. And guess what? You can't do shit. What are you gonna do, insult me here to death? Oh, a bunch of words in a message board. Boo fucking Hoo.

I've been through Ryguy, Dodge, Pennzoil, Underpants, 911 and Dunnas. You are nothing. Nothing. You will never, ever compare to them, and that says something, considering how insignificant 911 is and how unsucessful ryguy is. You're hopeless.

Every minute passing, is every minute your misery gets worse and worse. And that's just because I am here. And guess what jerk? Differently from those fellas, this time I am enjoying you rage. I feed on it. So keep it going, it's delicious. I will feed on your angst and powerless-ness like 911 feeds on pennz' semen. I am having a blast here. So keep it coming. In the end of the day, every minute is another loss for you.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:18 pm

Ascona wrote:also, i don't fuck brown immigrants, mainly cause i don't care for foreign people. especially mexicans.

I thought that dirty indians were foreigners? Wink
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:21 pm

The_Edge wrote:
Ascona wrote:also, i don't fuck brown immigrants, mainly cause i don't care for foreign people. especially mexicans.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I AM SHOUTING CAUSE YOU DON"T SEEM TO COMPREHEND WHAT I SAY.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:29 pm

Ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I AM SHOUTING CAUSE YOU DON"T SEEM TO COMPREHEND WHAT I SAY.

Sorry I don't speak necrophiliac. Can you please translate?
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:42 pm

The_Edge wrote:
Ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
Ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

i really wonder what you're still doing here
. . .

Making your life more miserable every day with my sole presence.
failed.
And it's working!!!
what in heavens name makes you think that?
My biggest win card against you is merely existing.
yes, that's your biggest win card. meaning your other cards are even less valuable. . . and your existens is worth nothing to begin with.
And guess what? You can't do shit.
i can do shit. i just went shit. then i flushed. something you probably haven't even heard of.
What are you gonna do, insult me
you might be on to me, yes.
here to death?
one can only hope.
Oh, a bunch of words in a message board. Boo fucking Hoo.
well, appearantly you seem to take things personally. i just try to make this board more enjoyable for everybody else, by making you unwelcome.

I've been through Ryguy, Dodge, Pennzoil, Underpants, 911 and Dunnas.
you haven't been through anyone. they just gave up because you're such a fucking moron that you can't even have a proper discussion or anything. they gave up because they thought you weren't worth their time. mainly cause you're an insignificant piece of mexican. i, on the other hand, don't give up, because i want what's best for the board. not just myself. and the best thing for the board, is you to be gone.
You are nothing. Nothing.
appearantly, you don't seem to think so, since you're all of the sudden pulled out of your "oh whatever" attitude, and write an actual post to me.
You will never, ever compare to them,
yeah, cause they have already lasted less long than i did. and to be honest' it's your annoying rambling here that made people stay away, making them, automaticly, give up. i started this shit, and i'm still going strong. that's more than all of the others you named did. (also because some of those "battles" were only in your head. . .), so you are right, i do not compare. i'm the only one you didn't (in your crazy point of view) conquered.the comparision indeed is crokked.
but guess what, it's in your disadvantage.

and that says something,
indeed it does, i just cleared it out. it also points out how oblivious you are to the facts.
that are presented to you considering how insignificant 911 is and how unsucessful ryguy is.
see previous answer. 911 has no real vendetta against you, so it's really incomparable . . .
You're hopeless.
that's why i'm here. it appears as like you haven't noticed the entire theme of this motherfgucking forum yet. YOU DON'T BELONG HERE.
Every minute passing, is every minute your misery gets worse and worse.
and that's what this forum is all about. it's the amazing forum of rue and woe.
no seriously? yeah, i'm a bunch of misery, and honestly? yeah it gets worse. and to be honest? the only thing you contribute to that is nothing.
And that's just because I am here.
then don't be. see if i care.
And guess what jerk?
Rod?

Differently from those fellas, this time I am enjoying you rage.
sure you are. that's why you're posting a multiple sentenced post adressed towards me, trying to make me feel bad. it's called "enjoying" these days? that means you're emo. you motherfucking emo.

I feed on it.

sounds emo, allright

So keep it going, it's delicious.
emo AND gay. interesting.

I will feed on your angst and powerless-ness
awesome, you'll be dead in minus two years. OH SNAP!
like 911 feeds on pennz' semen.
not?
I am having a blast here.
so i notice
So keep it coming.
don't worry, i will.

In the end of the day, every minute is another loss for you.
i've got plenty of minutes. you're the so called big shot lawyer, so your time is supposed to be more valuable.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:43 pm

The_Edge wrote:
Ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

OH SNAP HE'S GOT HIM GOOD! ! ! !

oh wait. . . .

oh no he di'in't.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:47 pm

also, the "mystery of the PMs" still is pretty crummy. i provided the screenshot, you said "no, it's not true", and now you hope they believe you?
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:48 pm

Ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
Ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

OH SNAP HE'S GOT HIM GOOD! ! ! !

oh wait. . . .

oh no he di'in't.

:whatever:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum