Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tech question

4 posters

Go down

Tech question Empty Tech question

Post by The_Edge Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:54 pm

Just getting used to the software here... is there like a "block user" option?

I don't wanna block anyone... just curious Very Happy
The_Edge
The_Edge
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Tech question Empty Re: Tech question

Post by ascona Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:50 pm

The_Edge wrote:Just getting used to the software here... is there like a "block user" option?

if there would've been, you would be long blocked.
ascona
ascona
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:14 pm

Ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote:Just getting used to the software here... is there like a "block user" option?

This is like the 5th post or so I've done here, long ago my ass. Stop being an ass, it's not a novelty and everyone is tired of the bitchfests. And yes, OBVIOUSLY I was thinking of blocking you before this exact thing happened you predictable pedophile.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:22 pm

jayson would know.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:24 pm

The_Edge wrote:
Ascona wrote:

This is like the 5th post or so I've done here, long ago my ass. Stop being an ass, it's not a novelty and everyone is tired of the bitchfests. And yes, OBVIOUSLY I was thinking of blocking you before this exact thing happened you predictable pedophile.

1: 12th post
2: "Joined 17 may 2008" that's 20 days.
3: what should it matter wether it's a novelty? you're still here, aren't you. that means there's still need for bitching.
4: if you're tired of my "bitchfest" then fucking go
5: if you don't like things like this happening, then go. i won't stop you.
6: if i actually *were* a predictable pedophile, i'd've been arrested a long time ago. belgium doesn't fuck around when it comes to pedophiles. i don't know bout your pretend-"nation", though. maybe that's where the confusion is coming from.
7. do us all a favor, walk up to some big shot guy in your vicinity, and see who's bodyguards shoot first. and see who they'll shoot.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:28 pm

Ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
Ascona wrote:

1: 12th post
2: "Joined 17 may 2008" that's 20 days.
3: what should it matter wether it's a novelty? you're still here, aren't you. that means there's still need for bitching.
4: if you're tired of my "bitchfest" then fucking go
5: if you don't like things like this happening, then go. i won't stop you.
6: if i actually *were* a predictable pedophile, i'd've been arrested a long time ago. belgium doesn't fuck around when it comes to pedophiles. i don't know bout your pretend-"nation", though. maybe that's where the confusion is coming from.
7. do us all a favor, walk up to some big shot guy in your vicinity, and see who's bodyguards shoot first. and see who they'll shoot.

1. Cool, you did your homework.
2. Yeah, and how many of those days did I log on? 2? 3? 5? Do your homework again bitch.
3. When it was a novelty, AF was ok with it. But it's no longer one. Sorry emotherfucker, you'll need a new hobby 'cuz I an't playing with your mentally unstable self anymore.
4. Nice try but no cigar :)
5. Um, how is this different from 4? :whatever:
6. :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:
7. You.

Unless you do really post something interesting, I am ignoring you from now on bitch. The most you'll usually get from me is a smiley. No need to drag this to the new AF. Don't like it? Leave babe, I will keep ignoring you and there's nothing your sorry ass can do.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:41 pm

The_Edge wrote:3. When it was a novelty, AF was ok with it. But it's no longer one. Sorry emotherfucker, you'll need a new hobby 'cuz I an't playing with your mentally unstable self anymore.

oh, so you're leaving then?

:cheers:
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:42 pm

Tech question Waaa10

Regardless, there was an option for blocking that I didn't have enabled, but it is now. If you click on someone's user name from the member list, you can add them to your friend list or foe list, and manage those from your profile.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:43 pm

Ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote:3. When it was a novelty, AF was ok with it. But it's no longer one. Sorry emotherfucker, you'll need a new hobby 'cuz I an't playing with your mentally unstable self anymore.

:whatever:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:45 pm

The_Edge wrote:
Ascona wrote:

there are other motherfucking smilies too, you know.

or would they hurt your goody two shoes image too much?
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:49 pm

JaysonAych wrote:Tech question Waaa10

Regardless, there was an option for blocking that I didn't have enabled, but it is now. If you click on someone's user name from the member list, you can add them to your friend list or foe list, and manage those from your profile.

Thanks dude.
And dont worry, no more vagina wars with asscone, he will only get that smiley from me ( :whatever: ) unless he says something interesting, which almost never happens Wink
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:54 pm

Ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
Ascona wrote:

there are other motherfucking smilies too, you know.

or would they hurt your goody two shoes image too much?

The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down