Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you guys seen this GTA IV Mod yet?

4 posters

Go down

Have you guys seen this GTA IV Mod yet?  Empty Have you guys seen this GTA IV Mod yet?

Post by SBF Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Pretty fucking awesome.

SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Have you guys seen this GTA IV Mod yet?  Empty Re: Have you guys seen this GTA IV Mod yet?

Post by JaysonAych Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:07 pm

That's pretty slick. Makes me wish I had GTA4 on PC.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Have you guys seen this GTA IV Mod yet?  Empty Re: Have you guys seen this GTA IV Mod yet?

Post by SBF Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:14 pm

I know, I've seen so many awesome car mods for these games on the PC.
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:29 am

that's pretty sweet.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am

My bro showed me that. Pretty awesome. I guess you refill the plutonium by taking it back to one of your hideouts.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:26 am

Thats one thing I miss about PC games. I never did anything that awesome, but I would mess with the code for different games like Rainbow Six, Red Alert 2, etc. Could make some pretty funny shit happen.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down