Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

british gp

+3
Swerve
dunnas
Aristotle
7 posters

:: Sports

Go down

british gp Empty british gp

Post by Aristotle Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:59 am

am i reading the qualifying results correctly?

kovalainen on pole and WEBBER at #2? :huh:
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

british gp Empty Re: british gp

Post by dunnas Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:24 am

Why wouldn't webber be #2? :sonofscreamo:
dunnas
dunnas
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:38 am

:roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:45 am

He'll win what will be a wet race. You wait and see. :chef:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:25 am

Unless God is planning to kill Webber on the victory lap, I just can't see it being allowed to happen.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:33 am

and it wasnt. he spun the first chance he got

that was an odd race. lots was happening but it was strangely boring

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:27 pm

It was all inevitable. I knew better than to think positively but decided to do so anyway. On the bright side he certainly did carve his way though the field from 18th to 10th nicely after spin number 1, which is a lot more than you can say for Masa.

Last edited by dunnas on Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:00 pm

i love that they're showing the race here in about an hour from now and they're presenting it as 'live' :roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:01 pm

the west coast is so fucked up.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:01 am

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:and it wasnt. he spun the first chance he got

Of course it was boring, your team sucked the ass out of a dead skunk.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:55 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
Pennzoil GT-R wrote:and it wasnt. he spun the first chance he got

Of course it was boring, your team sucked the ass out of a dead skunk.

i thought massa's attempts at rally driving were quite entertaining actually

kimi was annoying though. almost a second a lap faster than anyone else at some stages but stupid tyre choice

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:19 am

Before the race, one of the guys at work said Hamilton would crash in the first five laps. So we made a bet that if that happened I owed him $5, but if he won he owed me $5. So it was a minor victory for me, even though I'd have preferred Heiki and Webber to do well.

On inters when it started to rain heavily, you could see how much faster Alonso was compared to every other driver. But as soon as it started drying, his inferior car couldn't keep up with the front runners. Plus he pitted at the perfect time to switch to wets but didn't.

The commentators were quick to jump all over Hamilton's apparent wet weather mastery, quickly forgetting his debacle at Nurburgring last year, when Alonso in the same car not only didn't crash multiple times, but managed to pass Massa when the rain came out at the end.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:04 pm

Swerve wrote:Before the race, one of the guys at work said Hamilton would crash in the first five laps. So we made a bet that if that happened I owed him $5, but if he won he owed me $5. So it was a minor victory for me, even though I'd have preferred Heiki and Webber to do well.

On inters when it started to rain heavily, you could see how much faster Alonso was compared to every other driver. But as soon as it started drying, his inferior car couldn't keep up with the front runners. Plus he pitted at the perfect time to switch to wets but didn't.

The commentators were quick to jump all over Hamilton's apparent wet weather mastery, quickly forgetting his debacle at Nurburgring last year, when Alonso in the same car not only didn't crash multiple times, but managed to pass Massa when the rain came out at the end.

according to james allen hamilton shits roses. they never mentioned the fact that his masterful drive would have been a second place had ferrari chosen the right tyres. or that he did have an off track excursion of his own

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:31 pm

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:
Swerve wrote:Before the race, one of the guys at work said Hamilton would crash in the first five laps. So we made a bet that if that happened I owed him $5, but if he won he owed me $5. So it was a minor victory for me, even though I'd have preferred Heiki and Webber to do well.

according to james allen hamilton shits roses. they never mentioned the fact that his masterful drive would have been a second place had ferrari chosen the right tyres. or that he did have an off track excursion of his own

Of course Pennz. If Hamilton wins it's because someone else screwed up. If he loses, then it's all on him.

Naturally, if Ferrari wins, in your mind, it all comes down to raw talent and superior engineering. You don't see how absurd that is?
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:35 pm

it would be absurd if it werent true

hamilton is good yes, but theres a few others out there just as good as him who werent lucky enough to be born a british black man and be given arguably the best car on the field first time out. ill say he's good when he stops making so many mistakes, he puts in one or two truly great drives, he stops thinking he is god's gift to motor racing and his dad anthony fucks off back to whichever hole he crawled out of

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:20 pm

british gp Chrome-ferrari-1

british gp Chrome-ferrari-2

british gp Burberry-maserati-1

british gp Burberry-maserati-1
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:29 am

I think people who run mod shops should be specially-licensed so that if someone comes in and requests that their car get and absolutely ridiculous cosmetic makeover, then the shop owner would be allowed to immediately shoot that person in the face and resell their car to someone who's not a douchebag.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:56 am

i love that the arabs want their cars to be mirrors. they're only doing that to reflect the sun into everyone's eyes and nearly blind them.

somebody fucking push the button, man. fuck.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:39 am

JaysonAych wrote:I think people who run mod shops should be specially-licensed so that if someone comes in and requests that their car get and absolutely ridiculous cosmetic makeover, then the shop owner would be allowed to immediately shoot that person in the face and resell their car to someone who's not a douchebag.

+1
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down