Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C&D test of the new Mustangs vs the New Camaros.

3 posters

Go down

C&D test of the new Mustangs vs the New Camaros. Empty C&D test of the new Mustangs vs the New Camaros.

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:05 pm

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/comparisons/10q2/2011_ford_mustang_gt_5.0_vs._2010_chevrolet_camaro_ss-comparison_tests/gallery

Cool test and a nice quick video of the cars. The new up powered Mustang looks pretty cool.

It's too bad Dodge's fatty Challenger was not in the same league performance wise as it is in my opinion the best looking of the three, but it needs to go on a Wieght Watchers diet.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

C&D test of the new Mustangs vs the New Camaros. Empty Re: C&D test of the new Mustangs vs the New Camaros.

Post by Turbojett Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:51 pm

wow. the GM car lost. never saw that coming...and out of C&D no less. Rolling Eyes
Turbojett
Turbojett
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

C&D test of the new Mustangs vs the New Camaros. Empty Re: C&D test of the new Mustangs vs the New Camaros.

Post by SBF Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:29 pm

The Mustang has the advantage of being lighter.

NOW, that aside, I really like the looks of the Camaro and Challenger more than the Mustang even with the refresh. Don't get me wrong, the Mustang looks sinister in some colors, but I dig the the others more.

If anything I would get a Challenger R/T with a manual in Stone White. I want my own Vanishing Point Challenger.
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:27 am

Not saying I don't understand why. I gotta give the Mustang credit, 412hp, light weight, great handling from a great suspension and chassis.
But it just seems like anytime C&D had a comparo with a GM vehicle in it, it's a foregone conclusion that they're not going to like it, and they're going to downvote it, and they're going to mercilessly rip on it, regardless of whether the rest of their contemporaries feel the same way.
It's about a third of the reason I don't read them anymore. The other two thirds is that their editors lack the talent and personality to make the magazine anything close to an interesting read.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down