Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Camaros are popping up everywhere

+8
Tailhappy
1300ZUK
Aristotle
Turbojett
thewalrus
Honor
JaysonAych
SBF
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The New Camaros are popping up everywhere Empty The New Camaros are popping up everywhere

Post by SBF Mon May 11, 2009 2:33 am

I started seeing them pop up one per dealer. The Chevy dealer in my town (the only car dealer in my town) just got one in Saturday. It's a black LS model, probably with an automatic since about 90% of them will be sold with it. I think I'm going to take a better look at it this week some time.

I also really dig the looks of the Challenger R/T. It looks a 100 times better than the SRT8 version.
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

The New Camaros are popping up everywhere Empty Re: The New Camaros are popping up everywhere

Post by JaysonAych Mon May 11, 2009 2:37 am

Yeah, there's a little Chevy-only dealership near the office that looks like it doesn't sell many cars, but they had two Camaros out front. I need to go take a closer look and see how the production model looks inside.

Need to hurry up and start house-hunting. The sooner I get a new house, the sooner I can get a new car :)
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The New Camaros are popping up everywhere Empty Re: The New Camaros are popping up everywhere

Post by SBF Mon May 11, 2009 10:40 am

Yeah at this point I feel like I'm gonna be buying a used '10 Camaro at CarMax. :smelly:
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon May 11, 2009 12:44 pm

I havent seen any yet.

I see smart cars all the time though. :undies:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon May 11, 2009 12:55 pm

honor man wrote:I havent seen any yet.

I'd rather the Smart car! :gah
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Mon May 11, 2009 1:17 pm

I've only seen two, both in traffic, so I haven't really got a good look at them. I haven't seen any at any dealerships I pass, but then they're probably all in the showrooms. As much as I love them, I'm not pulling over, walking inside, and beating down salesmen just to see one.

I am seeing like a fuckton of Skylines now. It's awesome. I love those things.

Yeah, I know, and I don't give a shit. It's still a Skyline.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon May 11, 2009 5:59 pm

i really dig the camaro, but i haven't seen one in person yet. there aren't any chevy dealers around here. maybe the next time i get out of the city i'll swing by one.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Mon May 11, 2009 8:43 pm

i've seen them daily for the last few months Woe

also see them by the truckloads a few times a week

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Mon May 11, 2009 10:57 pm

They get that battery cable recall sorted out yet?
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Tue May 12, 2009 11:54 am

Turbojett wrote:I've only seen two, both in traffic, so I haven't really got a good look at them. I haven't seen any at any dealerships I pass, but then they're probably all in the showrooms. As much as I love them, I'm not pulling over, walking inside, and beating down salesmen just to see one.

I am seeing like a fuckton of Skylines now. It's awesome. I love those things.

Yeah, I know, and I don't give a shit. It's still a Skyline.

Yeah I've seen one Skyline, in a bad area none the less.

Every one I have seen at the dealers have been outside. I've seen two red RS LTs at two different dealers and the black LS in my town. The next town over says on the sign out front that they have the "New Camaro in Stock" but I've driven past there several times and haven't seen any.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Tue May 12, 2009 10:36 pm

saw 3 today :yawn:

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Tue May 12, 2009 10:42 pm

SBF wrote:The next town over says on the sign out front that they have the "New Camaro in Stock" but I've driven past there several times and haven't seen any.

"In Stock" = "On order"
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Fri May 15, 2009 10:26 pm

"In Stock" = "General Manger is taking it home (and everwhere else) as a demo"
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm

It's about damn time

JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:22 pm

honor man wrote:I havent seen any yet.

There's been a Cube invasion! On Saturday alone, we saw four or five Cubes and three have been seen since then. Someone working the same building as me has one now too. I kind of like them. ^_^
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:26 pm

i think the cube is cool.

i still haven't seen a camaro, though.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:08 pm

Me neither. :nextgencry:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:14 am

They had one down the street at the Chevy dealership. It was hidden well in the middle of the dealership, so I'm guessing it was a special order or something.

This dealership is pretty cool. Tons of corvettes and rather rare cars, plus a lot of trade ins that are awful nice, Bentleys, Rolls, the occasional Ferrari, etc. God only knows what they're trading them in on.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:25 am

cubes, priiiiii, and fits.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:28 am

Aristotle wrote:cubes, priiiiii, and fits.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:56 am

I saw my first cube yesterday, sitting in front of the datsun dealer :roflmao:

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:08 pm

...datsun?
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

http://www.racetrackcentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:11 pm

Read: American Nissan
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:14 pm

JaysonAych wrote:It's about damn time

Seriously, would it have been too hard to put it in the ram vent*?
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:24 pm

Yeah I know...that vent hole doesn't connect to anything.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:00 am

kitt is a black trans am. nothing else. NOTHING.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:01 am

i saw a new yellow camaro the other day sitting in front of my local chevy dealer btw. still havent seen any on the road though.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:01 pm

thewalrus wrote:

wally, the prius is out. check out how cool this is:

http://automobiles.honda.com/insight-hybrid/exterior-photos.aspx
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:58 pm

1300ZUK wrote:I saw my first cube yesterday, sitting in front of the datsun dealer :roflmao:

you guys still have datsun dealers in MI?

WTF?? i wanna go!
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:03 pm

srsly
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:55 pm

Aristotle wrote:
thewalrus wrote:

wally, the prius is out. check out how cool this is:

http://automobiles.honda.com/insight-hybrid/exterior-photos.aspx

The new Insight is so sweet. I almost wish I'd have waited a year to buy a new car. :undies:

I do love my manual though.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:22 pm

i think the prius is back in. the more i look at it, the more i like it.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:23 pm

although the storage looks bigger on the honda.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Jesus, I just saw both "GM is being reinvented" ads back to back.

They're spending all their bailout money on advertising, aren't they?

Of course they are.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:36 pm

wally, the US is finished.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Aristotle wrote:wally, the US is finished.

But what about the PRIIIIIII
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:01 am

I have wanted a Datsun T-shirt for years. Also an Alfa one, where the logo is a large monotone print instead of a stitched on emblem.

I suppose I could pay some uni arts student $10 to make them, but it hasn't come up in conversation.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:30 pm

Swerve wrote:I have wanted a Datsun T-shirt for years. Also an Alfa one, where the logo is a large monotone print instead of a stitched on emblem.

I suppose I could pay some uni arts student $10 to make them, but it hasn't come up in conversation.

Pay a student? You do realize it's 2009 and not 1987, right? Ever hear of this wonderful thing called the internet? :facepalm:

http://cgi.ebay.com/DATSUN-Mens-White-T-Shirt-Retro-New-240Z-LARGE_W0QQitemZ270411291324QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Shirts?hash=item3ef5c4dabc&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1205|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50

http://cgi.ebay.com/alfa-romeo-logo-tshirt-sport-car-T-SHIRT-alf_W0QQitemZ260432666390QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Shirts?hash=item3ca2ff1f16&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1205|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:11 pm

big_jesus wrote:
1300ZUK wrote:I saw my first cube yesterday, sitting in front of the datsun dealer :roflmao:

you guys still have datsun dealers in MI?

WTF?? i wanna go!

No but we still have Plymouth Dealers and if you hunt real hard you might find an Eagle Dealership.

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:14 pm

I saw a Camaro a few weeks ago. Black, V6. Older lady (40's) driving it. Came into work to pick up a friend of hers. She put it in "D" when it was time to back out of her parking spot. OH GOD how I wanter her to gun it over the crub and smash into some parked cars. :curses:
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum