Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTE NOW, AND VOTE OFTEN!! Support an amazing local talent!!!

4 posters

Go down

VOTE NOW, AND VOTE OFTEN!! Support an amazing local talent!!! Empty VOTE NOW, AND VOTE OFTEN!! Support an amazing local talent!!!

Post by cam Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:35 am

cam
cam
Did I mention how rueful and woeful I am?

Back to top Go down

VOTE NOW, AND VOTE OFTEN!! Support an amazing local talent!!! Empty Re: VOTE NOW, AND VOTE OFTEN!! Support an amazing local talent!!!

Post by Swerve Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:50 am

Telling people to support something local is meant to trigger an emotional bond based on commonality with the subject. Since most of us are not from Vancouver, the term is going to have the opposite effect and alienate us from whatever's on the other end of your link.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

VOTE NOW, AND VOTE OFTEN!! Support an amazing local talent!!! Empty Re: VOTE NOW, AND VOTE OFTEN!! Support an amazing local talent!!!

Post by Hey Underpants Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:54 pm

Eh, I dont think anyone bothered to read it anyway.
Hey Underpants
Hey Underpants
1981: Indonesian vessel Tamponas 2 capsizes. 580 people die on a ship named for a tampon. : (

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Hey Underpants wrote:Eh, I dont think anyone bothered to read it anyway.
Ding, winner.

Turbofrog
mis'-e-ry (n.) 1. wretchedness of condition or circumstances. 2. Me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:34 pm

The above was more of a general tip than advice on how to get AFers to do anything. I don't know the answer to that either.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hey Underpants Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:57 pm

Obviously.
Hey Underpants
Hey Underpants
1981: Indonesian vessel Tamponas 2 capsizes. 580 people die on a ship named for a tampon. : (

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down