Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So while I was in Japan I stopped by a local Nissan proprietor...

4 posters

Go down

So while I was in Japan I stopped by a local Nissan proprietor... Empty So while I was in Japan I stopped by a local Nissan proprietor...

Post by spaced cowboy Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:58 pm

And they had a little display on:

So while I was in Japan I stopped by a local Nissan proprietor... Photo-10
So while I was in Japan I stopped by a local Nissan proprietor... Photo11
So while I was in Japan I stopped by a local Nissan proprietor... Photo-11
spaced cowboy
spaced cowboy
And so the woe continues.

Back to top Go down

So while I was in Japan I stopped by a local Nissan proprietor... Empty Re: So while I was in Japan I stopped by a local Nissan proprietor...

Post by SBF Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:06 am

Beautiful :talon2:
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

So while I was in Japan I stopped by a local Nissan proprietor... Empty Re: So while I was in Japan I stopped by a local Nissan proprietor...

Post by Dodge Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:07 am

very nice!
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

http://www.racetrackcentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by spaced cowboy Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:13 am

I should probably explain a bit. The dealer is actually a showroom on the fourth floor of a shopping mall. There used to be a Subaru dealer as well, across the hall, but they've left. I went in, drooled for a while, chatted with the staff, and after kicking the tires on a street GT-R, they asked if I wanted a brochure. I said sure, and they handed me a DVD. The GT-R does not have a paper brochure in Japan. It's marked NOT FOR SALE and unfortunately, will not work until I buy a region-free DVD player. But I watched it once in Japan, it's pretty cool. And they used the Nissan dealer theme music from the original Grand Turismo as the music for the menu in the DVD.

The cars are both originals, and the Hasemi Skyline has some of the sloppiest looking welds I have ever seen. But it is fucking gorgeous. The GT-R is a 2008 model, with the 4.5 litre V8, and is ridiculously low to the ground. In person, it looks nothing like a GT-R, especially when there is a purple one right next to it for comparison's sake.
spaced cowboy
spaced cowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:03 pm

The Flying Doorstop! :talon2:
Turbojett
Turbojett
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by spaced cowboy Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Turbojett wrote:The Flying Doorstop! :talon2:
In real life, it's a hell of a widebody, and the width of the rear slicks is MASSIVE. The pictures of it next to the GT-R make it look a lot taller and more narrow than it really is.
spaced cowboy
spaced cowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down