Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BTTF fans.....

+8
xtine
Omni
JaysonAych
zdc_LarryRX
Tailhappy
Aristotle
Honor
SBF
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BTTF fans..... Empty BTTF fans.....

Post by SBF Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:44 am

I've liked Tom Wilsons comedy and this always gives me a laugh

SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

BTTF fans..... Empty Re: BTTF fans.....

Post by Honor Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:46 am

yeah, i saw that a few years ago. good shit. oh and i thought maybe you had some info on a 4th movie or something. :screamo:
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:48 am

oh and "would you call my friend a butthead on his answering machine?" :roflmao:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:48 am

oh, yeah, the question song is great. so funny to see that guy all these years later.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:02 am

honor man wrote:yeah, i saw that a few years ago. good shit. oh and i thought maybe you had some info on a 4th movie or something. :screamo:

Yeah.........Not happening
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:06 am

lol, not unless they go into the future and find a cure for parkinson's disease.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:07 am

and also the whole thing about steven spielberg being a filthy jew, etc.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:08 am

bah. racial slurs here just don't have the comedic value that they once did.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:40 pm

SBF wrote:
honor man wrote:yeah, i saw that a few years ago. good shit. oh and i thought maybe you had some info on a 4th movie or something. :screamo:

it's probably better that way. even if michael j. fox was still healthy, it would probably just be an abomination and a smear on the good name of the franchise like the latest indiana jones, rambo, rocky, and terminator films. that idea they were throwing around a few years ago about doc investigating the roswell incident with sarah michelle gellar being his protege, sounded like shit. im hoping that was just a rumour and not something they were actually considering. :wtfsoliz?: :eww:

at least i dont have to see ALL of my favorite movie franchises drowned in diarrhea and left for dead in a field.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:58 pm

I played bass in college for Drowned in Diarrhea.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zdc_LarryRX Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:59 pm

I wonder if michael j. fox can still fap n if so do you think he's any faster? I mean its like his hand is on cruise control or something. :cheers: I mean I'd be fappin all day with one hand n making milk shakes with the other. :perv:
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:45 pm

honor man wrote:
SBF wrote:

it's probably better that way. even if michael j. fox was still healthy, it would probably just be an abomination and a smear on the good name of the franchise like the latest indiana jones, rambo, rocky, and terminator films. that idea they were throwing around a few years ago about doc investigating the roswell incident with sarah michelle gellar being his protege, sounded like shit. im hoping that was just a rumour and not something they were actually considering. :wtfsoliz?: :eww:

at least i dont have to see ALL of my favorite movie franchises drowned in diarrhea and left for dead in a field.

For a while after the first BTTF, it didn't look like they were ever going to get around to making any sequels...but thankfully they did. And they wrapped up the trilogy and gave it a good send-off at the end. All in all, can't ask for anything more. Not everything has to go on and on forever.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:26 am

JaysonAych wrote:
honor man wrote:
SBF wrote:

For a while after the first BTTF, it didn't look like they were ever going to get around to making any sequels...but thankfully they did. And they wrapped up the trilogy and gave it a good send-off at the end. All in all, can't ask for anything more. Not everything has to go on and on forever.

That's why in the end of BTTF III it said THE END. It was the end of the story, there's no coming back. They made a cartoon series and a video game, then that was it. If they do anything, ANYTHING, it better be a video game, kinda like they did with Ghostbusters, with the same cast and writers.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:14 am

SBF wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:
honor man wrote:
SBF wrote:

That's why in the end of BTTF III it said THE END. It was the end of the story, there's no coming back. They made a cartoon series and a video game, then that was it. If they do anything, ANYTHING, it better be a video game, kinda like they did with Ghostbusters, with the same cast and writers.

A video game could actually be really cool if they did it right
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:24 am

I still can't believe they axed the ride at Universal Studios. :classicsad:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:40 am

they were looking to shake things up.

:unsure:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:44 am

honor man wrote:
SBF wrote:

INDIANA JONES WAS AWESOME.

:curses:
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:44 am

Also, what does BTTF stand for?
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:47 am

Aristotle wrote:they were looking to shake things up.

:unsure:

:roflmao:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:56 am

xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:15 pm

i remember i got the bttf nes game in 1989. it was pretty horrible.

Last edited by honor man on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:45 pm

thewalrus wrote:
honor man wrote:
SBF wrote:

I finally saw that new one. Got about an hour in and finally turned it off. Horrid.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:46 pm

Talon wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
honor man wrote:
SBF wrote:

I finally saw that new one. Got about an hour in and finally turned it off. Horrid.

You're just saying that because it's the "cool" thing to say.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:47 pm

The new Rambo was fuggin awesome.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:48 pm

Talon wrote:The new Rambo was fuggin awesome.

It sucked :smelly:
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:49 pm

thewalrus wrote:
Talon wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
honor man wrote:
SBF wrote:

Huh? No. It blew. Fucking aliens with crystal skulls... wtf? Oh no, you're sinking in quicksand... grab this snake I found. Oh, you don't like snakes so you'd rather sink and die? Ok, finally you grabbed it. I am sure a snake's body can hold the hundreds of pounds of force required to pull him out. Shia Lebouf and hard-core greaser? And Indi's long lost son?

FUCKING STUPID!

Plus, Ford just ain't what he used to be physically.

Last edited by Talon on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:50 pm

I heard the new one sucked. I haven't mustered up the desire to see it.

I can't bear to see old Harrison Ford. Woe
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:51 pm

thewalrus wrote:
Talon wrote:The new Rambo was fuggin awesome.

It sucked :smelly:

Why you! :smelly:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:53 pm

xtine wrote:I heard the new one sucked. I haven't mustered up the desire to see it.

I can't bear to see old Harrison Ford. Woe

The Fugative has been on TV a lot lately... good movie.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:12 pm

Talon wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
Talon wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
honor man wrote:
SBF wrote:

Huh? No. It blew. Fucking aliens with crystal skulls... wtf? Oh no, you're sinking in quicksand... grab this snake I found. Oh, you don't like snakes so you'd rather sink and die? Ok, finally you grabbed it. I am sure a snake's body can hold the hundreds of pounds of force required to pull him out. Shia Lebouf and hard-core greaser? And Indi's long lost son?

FUCKING STUPID!

How are aliens with crystal skulls any less believable than the actual ark of the covenant with god inside? Or Indian cult priests that remove the still beating hearts of people - who manage to continue to survive?

It wasn't any more unbelievable than anything in the previous movies. LeBouf is a douche as a person and in transformers, but he was fine in the movie.

The only part I didn't like was the monkey / vines / swinging.

ALSO YOU"RE FUCKING STUPID!!
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:18 pm

i saw 'blood: the last vampire' yesterday.

i was completely entertained, mainly because gianna jun kicks peoples asses with a samurai sword, but my buddy hated the movie.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:21 pm

this is for honor man:

gianna jun
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by zdc_LarryRX Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:22 pm

:fap:
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:15 pm

thewalrus wrote:
Talon wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
Talon wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
honor man wrote:
SBF wrote:

FUCKING STUPID!

How are aliens with crystal skulls any less believable than the actual ark of the covenant with god inside? Or Indian cult priests that remove the still beating hearts of people - who manage to continue to survive?

It wasn't any more unbelievable than anything in the previous movies. LeBouf is a douche as a person and in transformers, but he was fine in the movie.

I saw it in the theater, and when it got to the fridge scene, I was like....yyyyeah, I don't have a good feeling about this.

It had its moments, but overall the weakest of the four by far.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:37 pm

zdc_LarryRX wrote::fap:

+1
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:31 am

JaysonAych wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
Talon wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
Talon wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
honor man wrote:
SBF wrote:

FUCKING STUPID!

I saw it in the theater, and when it got to the fridge scene, I was like....yyyyeah, I don't have a good feeling about this.

It had its moments, but overall the weakest of the four by far.

I believe it was the strongest.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:59 am

Aristotle wrote:this is for honor man:

gianna jun

wow, she's cute wub wub :millertime:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:01 am

she kicks a lot of ass in that movie.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:58 am

thewalrus wrote:
Talon wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
Talon wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
honor man wrote:
SBF wrote:

FUCKING STUPID!

I think ancient archeology is pretty cool, and the story of Indy going into deep chasms of the earth looking for treasures all while avoiding booby-traps and German soldiers is entertaining. Indy catching up to a truck from a horse and that whole scene was so bad ass. LeBouf sword fighting between two cars: gay! And that fridge/ nuke scene? WTF?!

Raiders of the Lost Ark was probably the best one. Temple of Doom was probably the worst... until this new one of course.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next