Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come up with interesting ways for me to use my hotel bible

4 posters

Go down

Come up with interesting ways for me to use my hotel bible Empty Come up with interesting ways for me to use my hotel bible

Post by cam Wed May 06, 2009 3:31 am

I'm in Calgary, and I have a brand new bible in the stand beside my bed....what are some interesting things i could do with it?
I've already used it to hold open my door.

Suggestions?
cam
cam
Did I mention how rueful and woeful I am?

Back to top Go down

Come up with interesting ways for me to use my hotel bible Empty Re: Come up with interesting ways for me to use my hotel bible

Post by Honor Wed May 06, 2009 3:50 am

Throw that fucker at somebody's head. :talon2:
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Come up with interesting ways for me to use my hotel bible Empty Re: Come up with interesting ways for me to use my hotel bible

Post by JaysonAych Wed May 06, 2009 3:53 am

Open the front cover, hollow out the pages below with a gun shape and put it back for the next person.

Take a red marker and scribble all kinds of psuedo-prophetic babble in it, leaving a trail that ends up leading to some boring non-descript verse...circle that verse and put all kinds of stars and exclamation points on it, and a note above it saying THIS IS IT...THE KEY TO THE END OF THE WORLD

Tear the pages out, roll them up around an empty tp roll and stick in the tp holder before you check out.

Mark on the front "abridged for (x denomination)," then redact shitloads of it.

Write at the end of every Book, "You just lost the game."
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cam Wed May 06, 2009 3:57 am

Write at the end of every Book, "You just lost the game."

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA OMFG HAHAHHAHAH
cam
cam
Did I mention how rueful and woeful I am?

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Wed May 06, 2009 5:04 am

JaysonAych wrote:Write at the end of every Book, "You just lost the game."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...oh wait...

...FUCK! :grrr:
Turbojett
Turbojett
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down