Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since nobody else is posting...

+4
Aristotle
xtine
SBF
Omni
8 posters

Go down

Since nobody else is posting... Empty Since nobody else is posting...

Post by Omni Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:08 pm

I'll post a few of my favorites that I've taken since I got my camera in '03.

St. Maarten
Since nobody else is posting... 100_0111

Lightning over the ocean from a cruise ship
Since nobody else is posting... 100_0210

Chick on cruise ship
Since nobody else is posting... 100_0310

Chick on cruise ship part 2 :zachsgotgas:
Since nobody else is posting... 100_0311

Butterfly
Since nobody else is posting... 100_0312

Mockingbird
Since nobody else is posting... 100_0910

Cool clouds at sunset
Since nobody else is posting... 100_0810

Honorman's brother throwing a dart
Since nobody else is posting... 100_1810

Nirvancol's dsm before it was pwned
Since nobody else is posting... 100_2210

Nirvancol
Since nobody else is posting... 100_2211

Snowy sunset at my dad's house
Since nobody else is posting... 100_2310
Omni
Omni
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Since nobody else is posting... Empty Re: Since nobody else is posting...

Post by Omni Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:12 pm

My favorite pic I've taken of my car

Since nobody else is posting... 100_2910
Omni
Omni
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:48 am

I loved my caribbean cruise. It was probably one of my most favorite trips I've ever had.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:02 pm

SBF wrote:I loved my caribbean cruise. It was probably one of my most favorite trips I've ever had.

+1. A whole week of bliss. Our routine consisted of: getting up really fucking early for our excursion, getting back on the boat around 2 or 3pm, sleeping until 7pm, get ready for dinner, have a cigar on our balcony, go to bed.

I hated most of Belize but everything else was beautiful.

Fuck, I need another 7 day cruise.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:40 pm

xtine wrote:
SBF wrote:I loved my caribbean cruise. It was probably one of my most favorite trips I've ever had.

+1. A whole week of bliss. Our routine consisted of: getting up really fucking early for our excursion, getting back on the boat around 2 or 3pm, sleeping until 7pm, get ready for dinner, have a cigar on our balcony, go to bed.

I had a 12 day cruise, it was spectacular. I favorite island was Barbados. But we had the same routine like you did. We actually met another newlywed couple that we became friends with and spent most of our time with them.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:42 pm

SBF wrote:
xtine wrote:

I had a 12 day cruise, it was spectacular. I favorite island was Barbados. But we had the same routine like you did. We actually met another newlywed couple that we became friends with and spent most of our time with them.

During our Cozumel excursion, we were paired up with another couple --- he's in the Navy and she works for the Navy --- and we wound up hanging out with them a lot. They got engaged shortly after the cruise. wub
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:59 pm

I've only been on that one cruise but I gotta say I think I'd prefer to just go somewhere and stay. I don't like how you're forced to pay high prices for booze and I got a bit bored on the ship. It was 11 days though so that just might be too fucking long.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:53 am

fuck man i want to take a cruise. shit sounds so cash.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:53 am

also, well done with the chick pics, omni. :roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:52 am

Omni wrote:I've only been on that one cruise but I gotta say I think I'd prefer to just go somewhere and stay. I don't like how you're forced to pay high prices for booze and I got a bit bored on the ship. It was 11 days though so that just might be too fucking long.

After seven days, I was ready to go home. 11 days just seems too long.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:05 am

My chick wants to get married like yesterday. I don't want to get married. She'll probably eventually win.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:14 am

Talon wrote:My chick wants to get married like yesterday. I don't want to get married. She'll probably eventually win.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

I mean wub

Just be careful. Some women go nuts once they've got you legally bound to them. :unsure:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:18 am

xtine wrote:
Omni wrote:I've only been on that one cruise but I gotta say I think I'd prefer to just go somewhere and stay. I don't like how you're forced to pay high prices for booze and I got a bit bored on the ship. It was 11 days though so that just might be too fucking long.

My 12 day cruise wasn't bad. We visited a lot of Islands, and we had something to do on each of them. Us making friends with people passed the time away on the boat. Yeah booze were expensive but we bought this Coke package when we got on the boat and it was pretty much free soft drinks the entire trip. It also depends what cruise line you go on too, if you go on certain ones, you have to go to dinner at a certain time and sit with certain people, but we were on Norwegian Cruise Lines and they do free style cruising which means you do whatever you want whenever you want on your trip. There was a sports bar on my ship that my newly acquired friend and I would go and hang out.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:19 am

Talon wrote:My chick wants to get married like yesterday. I don't want to get married. She'll probably eventually win.

That's not the same chick I met in college is it?
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:22 am

ahahahahahaha oh god am I there. :wtfsoliz?:
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:07 pm

Aristotle wrote:also, well done with the chick pics, omni. :roflmao:

Thanks. I was so bored that I decided to try some voyeurism. The crotch shot is my favorite because it was taken with the camera at my side and I only had one chance to get the pic as I walked by. :roflmao:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:08 pm

SBF wrote:
xtine wrote:

My 12 day cruise wasn't bad. We visited a lot of Islands, and we had something to do on each of them. Us making friends with people passed the time away on the boat. Yeah booze were expensive but we bought this Coke package when we got on the boat and it was pretty much free soft drinks the entire trip. It also depends what cruise line you go on too, if you go on certain ones, you have to go to dinner at a certain time and sit with certain people, but we were on Norwegian Cruise Lines and they do free style cruising which means you do whatever you want whenever you want on your trip. There was a sports bar on my ship that my newly acquired friend and I would go and hang out.

It would probably have helped if I had been there with friends and not family.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:18 pm

Omni wrote:
SBF wrote:
xtine wrote:

It would probably have helped if I had been there with friends and not family.

Family drags it down, I have had friends who have been with family and said it sucked and that they would have rather had friends there. Family want you to do everything with them.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:18 pm

SBF wrote:

Yea, it is.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:19 pm

xtine wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

I mean wub

Just be careful. Some women go nuts once they've got you legally bound to them. :unsure:

Yea, like it's a chemical reaction or some shit as soon as they say "I do." :smellywub:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Talon wrote:
SBF wrote:

Yea, it is.

Wow, you guys have been with each other a long time. I can see why she wants to get married.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:11 pm

SBF wrote:
Talon wrote:
SBF wrote:

Yea, it is.

Wow, you guys have been with each other a long time. I can see why she wants to get married.

Quit taking her side you son of a bitch. :smelly: Very Happy

My "we're too young" excuse is getting harder and harder every year. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Talon wrote:
SBF wrote:
Talon wrote:
SBF wrote:

Yea, it is.

My "we're too young" excuse is getting harder and harder every year. :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'm dealing with the biological clock issue myself. I never really believed it would be such a big issue. It is. It's huge. FUCK the biological clock.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:51 pm

Since nobody else is posting... Dom_0010

Since nobody else is posting... Italy_11

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:16 pm

thewalrus wrote:
Talon wrote:
SBF wrote:
Talon wrote:
SBF wrote:

Yea, it is.

I'm dealing with the biological clock issue myself. I never really believed it would be such a big issue. It is. It's huge. FUCK the biological clock.

That starts kicking in hard core for women at about 30... like impregnate me or I will burn you alive. She's not 30 yet is she?
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:30 pm

Talon wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
Talon wrote:
SBF wrote:
Talon wrote:
SBF wrote:

Yea, it is.

That starts kicking in hard core for women at about 30... like impregnate me or I will burn you alive. She's not 30 yet is she?

Close... 28. So it's not raging yet, but it's getting there.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:37 am

i don't like the direction this thread has taken. :smelly:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:46 am

Aristotle wrote:i don't like the direction this thread has taken. :smelly:

Let's get it back on track....

Since nobody else is posting... Jennif10
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:14 pm

thewalrus wrote:
Talon wrote:
SBF wrote:
Talon wrote:
SBF wrote:

Yea, it is.

My
bio
logical
clawk is
tickin'
heah!

Actually it's not. I had a scary realization: I may just be a bachelor for most, if not the rest of my life...and I'm totally okay with it.
Well, for now, anyway.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:17 pm

Aristotle wrote:i don't like the direction this thread has taken. :smelly:

a car forum and noone even notices the picture of fiorano :smelly:

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:27 pm

A car forum?
This is a car forum?
When did this happen?

No seriously, did you get inside?
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:12 pm

nope Woe

i did sort of half get inside the factory itself though before being chased away

i got in the lamborghini factory for free aswell. the girl at the pay-desk seemed to have just given up and fucked off somewhere so we just walked in. italians seem to do that a lot

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:58 pm

Just some shitty pic I took the other day. Like I said, weather is too shitty to be able to get anything good outside.

Since nobody else is posting... P2241810
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down