Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buddy of mine is posting pictures from his wedding in the Dominican Republic.

2 posters

Go down

Buddy of mine is posting pictures from his wedding in the Dominican Republic. Empty Buddy of mine is posting pictures from his wedding in the Dominican Republic.

Post by TheWoerus Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:02 pm

I couldn't go because of money, time, and work.

Looks like a ton of fun, even though they postly stayed on the resort drinking, smoking and eating. Which wouldn't really have been what I'd have wanted to do.

Still, that ocean (sea!) is beautiful. And it looks like you could have really wandered off and done some cool stuff -as long as you got out of the manufactured environment of the resort and saw the real D.R.

Meanwhile I was here in Edmonton revewing policy decision making paradigms.

:grrr:
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Buddy of mine is posting pictures from his wedding in the Dominican Republic. Empty Re: Buddy of mine is posting pictures from his wedding in the Dominican Republic.

Post by xtine Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:08 pm

The water in the Caribbean area is beautiful. When we left for our honeymoon cruise, you could tell when we'd drifted out from the Gulf of Mexico because the water was gorgeous.

Buddy of mine is posting pictures from his wedding in the Dominican Republic. 709500391_e477546ae3

It was a lovely shade of turquoise closer to the islands. wub
xtine
xtine
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down