Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

haha Dudes in the office next door are practicing putting

+6
millertime
Pennzoil GT-R
1300ZUK
Aristotle
xtine
thewalrus
10 posters

Go down

haha Dudes in the office next door are practicing putting Empty haha Dudes in the office next door are practicing putting

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:27 pm

On a Tue. Morning. Government is awesome.
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

haha Dudes in the office next door are practicing putting Empty Re: haha Dudes in the office next door are practicing putting

Post by xtine Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:51 pm

It's already almost 2pm and I haven't had a single e-mail come in all morning. :talon2:

I'm streaming some remixed Christmas via Pandora. wub
xtine
xtine
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

haha Dudes in the office next door are practicing putting Empty Re: haha Dudes in the office next door are practicing putting

Post by Aristotle Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:08 pm

seattle is CLOSED niggaz
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:16 pm

isn't today fucking Monday?

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:18 pm

1300ZUK wrote:isn't today fucking Monday?

oh yeah haha Tuesday is the potluck.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:20 pm

i rocked up at work at 9.30 this morning. im in a different office near where my parents live so noone cares :talon2:

on friday however we were downing shots of port at 8.30am.......fun times

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:08 pm

Fuck. I just got all fucked up. I just asked that same question in my mind and automatically went to check the clock on my computer and it told me it was tuesday. Then I got fucking scared that it was actually tuesday and had to run down stairs and check my phone.
millertime
millertime
Those who do not stand in awe of my woe and rue will suffer greatly at my hands
Those who do not stand in awe of my woe and rue will suffer greatly at my hands

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:01 pm

Hell yes it is. I'd recognize Monday anywhere. :smelly:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:13 am

Well i don't have to work until the Jan 5, so yeah days of the week aren't on the top of my mind

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:15 pm

I managed to get out early today, and get Christmas Eve off at the last minute.

\m/ (-.-)
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:21 pm

Putting what? Where?
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:15 pm

Dicks in asses.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by spaced cowboy Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:37 pm

fuck i wish i was in government.

market research is taking a beating at the moment. we're still in the black, and will even hit 5-10% in growth this year, but it's rough. hopefully things will start to pick up a bit in Q3 09 and we won't all wind up in the poor house...
spaced cowboy
spaced cowboy
And so the woe continues.
And so the woe continues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down