Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(sorry i've been gone but) IN YOUR FACE, MILENNIA AND PETE

+2
TheWoerus
big_jesus
6 posters

Go down

(sorry i've been gone but) IN YOUR FACE, MILENNIA AND PETE Empty (sorry i've been gone but) IN YOUR FACE, MILENNIA AND PETE

Post by big_jesus Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:17 pm

yeah. that's right. i said it. you assholes were DEAD WRONG.

i was there in grant park, and i've benn shit--ass drunk for two days.
big_jesus
big_jesus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

(sorry i've been gone but) IN YOUR FACE, MILENNIA AND PETE Empty Re: (sorry i've been gone but) IN YOUR FACE, MILENNIA AND PETE

Post by TheWoerus Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:31 pm

HAHA! I was wondering when you'd check in.

God Damn I wish I could have been in Chicago.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

(sorry i've been gone but) IN YOUR FACE, MILENNIA AND PETE Empty Re: (sorry i've been gone but) IN YOUR FACE, MILENNIA AND PETE

Post by big_jesus Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:44 pm

dude it was INSANE. the entirety of downtown was choked shoulder to shoulder with people in the streets. so awesome.

it's amazing to know that at that moment, i shared something in common, a moment of celebration and utter joy with people ALL OVER THE WORLD
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:35 pm

I already said something on the issue:

"btw i owe wally and big j a beer or something...

fkr actually won without any bullshit going down like last time.."

im anxious to see what the next 4 yrs entail... im excited actually..
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:49 pm

:cheers:
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete.Z Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:59 pm

big_jesus wrote:yeah. that's right. i said it. you assholes were DEAD WRONG.

i was there in grant park, and i've benn shit--ass drunk for two days.

I'm glad I was wrong,and I'm very happy America proofed that you can do anything there if you want. :cheers: :cheers:
Pete.Z
Pete.Z
Guess I'm still Ray Bolger.

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:28 pm

i knew it all along. mostly. a little.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:13 pm

fucking mick thinks he's a negro now
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:36 pm

we're the blacks of the white race
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete.Z Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:13 pm

big_jesus wrote:i knew it all along. mostly. a little.

You're a lucky bastard to be there now,history live!
Pete.Z
Pete.Z

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:45 am

big_jesus wrote:dude it was INSANE. the entirety of downtown was choked shoulder to shoulder with people in the streets. so awesome.

it's amazing to know that at that moment, i shared something in common, a moment of celebration and utter joy with people ALL OVER THE WORLD

Congrats on being able to be there for that moment...it was an eye-welling moment just seeing it on TV...can't begin to imagine how it must have felt actually in the streets.

And +1 on how good it was that there was a clear victory with no bullshit this time.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:57 pm

yeah--it was astounding on all counts
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:58 pm

(sorry i've been gone but) IN YOUR FACE, MILENNIA AND PETE Count
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down