Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

market blew the fuck up AGAIN today

+3
big_jesus
GregTX
Aristotle
7 posters

Go down

market blew the fuck up AGAIN today Empty market blew the fuck up AGAIN today

Post by Aristotle Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:09 pm

:curses:

i'm fucking sick of this bullshit. all these shitty funds getting blown up and forced to sell everything they have.

if this keeps up, there's going to be a buyers' strike, and shit is going to go nuts. people forced to sell won't have anyone to sell to, unless they give up the goods for a few pennies on the dollar.

frankly, i think we need a solid crash at this point. it's like an ebola patient that won't fucking die. :jay:
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

market blew the fuck up AGAIN today Empty Re: market blew the fuck up AGAIN today

Post by GregTX Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:35 pm

Just pull the fucking trigger Aris, do it!!
GregTX
GregTX
Did I mention how rueful and woeful I am?

Back to top Go down

market blew the fuck up AGAIN today Empty Re: market blew the fuck up AGAIN today

Post by Aristotle Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:37 pm

right on dreamn :talon2:
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:45 pm

look at it this way--this is good for the election...
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete.Z Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:47 pm

And it's good for the Dollar,so it's good for me.
Pete.Z
Pete.Z
Guess I'm still Ray Bolger.
Guess I'm still Ray Bolger.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:50 pm

big_jesus wrote:look at it this way--this is good for the election...

+1.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:56 pm

we've got some serious fucking issues to deal with. they need to borrow the fucking execution van from china and fucking go to town on some of these fuckfaces that caused this mess.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:57 pm

Aristotle wrote:we've got some serious fucking issues to deal with. they need to borrow the fucking execution van from china and fucking go to town on some of these fuckfaces that caused this mess.

Wait. Wait. I got it.

Execution van in the woods.

Holy shit.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:04 pm

:hail:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:05 pm

i've already called comcast and asked them to install cable in a cave i've picked out over on the western peninsula.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:37 pm

oh well. At least only 1/3 of my assets are in stocks.
millertime
millertime
Those who do not stand in awe of my woe and rue will suffer greatly at my hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:38 pm

the stock market will be a worthwhile investment in about 25years.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:51 pm

Aristotle wrote:the stock market will be a worthwhile investment in about 25years.

thats ok. I plan to make a career out of real estate speculation / development and construction. I only invested in the stock market to make something of the cash i had on hand until I finally move back home permanently. At least I don't need to rely on the stock markets to get me through retirement.......... I am young, Everything is getting close to the bottom of the barrel and I am just ready to start out.
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:52 pm

millertime wrote:
Aristotle wrote:the stock market will be a worthwhile investment in about 25years.

thats ok. I plan to make a career out of real estate speculation / development and construction. I only invested in the stock market to make something of the cash i had on hand until I finally move back home permanently. At least I don't need to rely on the stock markets to get me through retirement.......... I am young, Everything is getting close to the bottom of the barrel and I am just ready to start out.

wtf i thought you, me, soliz, and ascona were going to do that fucking tv show. :smelly:

nice way to quit on us. :curses:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:52 pm

oh, and dunnas, too
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:57 pm

Aristotle wrote:
millertime wrote:

wtf i thought you, me, soliz, and ascona were going to do that fucking tv show. :smelly:

nice way to quit on us. :curses:

the TV show is a job. not a career. Just like this fucking stint in cold lake.
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:01 pm

that hurts man
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:16 am

Aristotle wrote:oh, and dunnas, too
Lucky :heeheehee:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down