Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM in talks with chrysler re: some kind of merger.

5 posters

Go down

GM in talks with chrysler re: some kind of merger. Empty GM in talks with chrysler re: some kind of merger.

Post by Aristotle Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:21 pm

jesus christ. that's all we fucking need.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

GM in talks with chrysler re: some kind of merger. Empty Re: GM in talks with chrysler re: some kind of merger.

Post by TheWoerus Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:22 pm

haha I just saw that and was going to post about it. Lets merge two failing companies! yay!
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

GM in talks with chrysler re: some kind of merger. Empty Re: GM in talks with chrysler re: some kind of merger.

Post by Aristotle Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:23 pm

chrysler is owned by a private firm, so it's possible that GM would be taken over and wouldn't be a publicly-traded company any longer. that would be weird. i think they've been public since the 30s or so.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:28 pm

theyre circling the drain boys
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:35 pm

We're all going to die we're all going to die.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:44 pm

saints row 2, fable 2, ghostbusters, the new cod...

all gonna be fantastic and are coming out very soon. and they just lowered the price of the 360 to 299 bucks. nows the time to get one you fuckin jewbags..
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:48 pm

i'd love to buy an xbox, but i got no tv to play it on. Woe
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:31 am

honor man wrote:saints row 2, fable 2, ghostbusters, the new cod...

all gonna be fantastic and are coming out very soon. and they just lowered the price of the 360 to 299 bucks. nows the time to get one you fuckin jewbags..

fffuck seriously? I'd be half tempted to buy a 360. If the price fell another $90 or so.....
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:33 am

Fallout 3, EndWar, and Blitz II are also on the way also wub

Between the 360 and a couple of PC games I'm looking at, I could see myself sinking $300 in games before Christmas :undies:

Last edited by JaysonAych on Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:34 am

TheWoerus wrote:
honor man wrote:saints row 2, fable 2, ghostbusters, the new cod...

fffuck seriously? I'd be half tempted to buy a 360. If the price fell another $90 or so.....

You just missed an excellent deal going on at Best Buy. They were selling the version with the 20GB HDD for only $199 CDN. Might keep your eyes open for other stores clearing out the 20 Gig version.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:25 pm

wally youre single and you make like 60k a year you fuck

Last edited by honor man on Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:25 pm

gabe goldstein
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:28 pm

Aristotle wrote:i'd love to buy an xbox, but i got no tv to play it on. Woe

:<_<:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:35 am

I think Honor's getting frustrated.

How much is the PS3 selling for now? I'd be tempted by that so I could get Blue Ray and then the Planet Earth / Blue Planet Blue Ray disks.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:59 am

Yep, worlds coming to an end. The day two of the big three merge, the world will implode.

I will probably be sitting naked rubbing one off on my couch when it happens. :undies:
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:16 am

SBF wrote:Yep, worlds coming to an end. The day two of the big three merge, the world will implode.

I will probably be sitting naked rubbing one off on my couch when it happens. :undies:

For me, it's a safe bet that regardless of the world event, I'll be rubbing one off when it happens.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:39 am

JaysonAych wrote:
SBF wrote:Yep, worlds coming to an end. The day two of the big three merge, the world will implode.

For me, it's a safe bet that regardless of the world event, I'll be rubbing one off when it happens.

I think about 85% of us here will be, the other 15% will be wishing they were.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:42 pm

the irony is that GM is now building some of the best cars they've ever built and now this kind of bullshit.

a camaro with a fucking hemi?

GTFO
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:06 pm

Aristotle wrote:the irony is that GM is now building some of the best cars they've ever built and now this kind of bullshit.

GTFO

Last time there was talk of a merger I brought this up... so it seems relevant again. Has anyone thought about what this will do to the cottage industry "Calvin pissing on ___________" stickers?
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:45 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
Aristotle wrote:the irony is that GM is now building some of the best cars they've ever built and now this kind of bullshit.

GTFO

Last time there was talk of a merger I brought this up... so it seems relevant again. Has anyone thought about what this will do to the cottage industry "Calvin pissing on ___________" stickers?

Fortunately for them, they've diversified quite a bit. Now they have Calvin pissing on common enemies, like Toyota and Honda logos. He's also been seen urinating on sports team logos, Osama bin Laden, Democrats, Charles Darwin, and #24 NASCAR stickers. While the loss of directly competing domestic auto manufacturer urination targets will hurt the Calvin pissing sticker industry, they've branched out sufficiently enough to weather that storm.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:09 pm

I never understood that sticker, Calvin was never a "Bad Boy", just a kid with a wild imagination.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:18 pm

SBF wrote:I never understood that sticker, Calvin was never a "Bad Boy", just a kid with a wild imagination.

I'd like to think that the original redneck who came up with the idea meant to use Dennis the Menace, but got mixed up. And he also misspelled the logo he was pissing on as "FORED."
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:29 pm

Cause he was a Mavarik?
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:46 pm

SBF wrote:Cause he was a Mavarik?

Probably so. And he had a lot of angst to work out after Sarah shot Hobbes.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:07 pm

lol some dude got all mavericky with calvin and made some lame stickers that are evolving like the jesus fish.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:03 am

Speaking of Calvin and Hobbes.

GM in talks with chrysler re: some kind of merger. Poster97794337
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:10 am

:talon2: :talon2: :talon2:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:30 pm

:hail:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down