Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just cracked a bottle of wine...

+5
JaysonAych
dunnas
Olds
TheWoerus
Turbofrog
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Just cracked a bottle of wine... - Page 5 Empty Re: Just cracked a bottle of wine...

Post by Olds Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:34 pm

TheWoerus wrote:hahaha [shrill] THANK YOU SO MUCH AAAAH [/shrill]

:mercifulend:
Olds
Olds
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Just cracked a bottle of wine... - Page 5 Empty Re: Just cracked a bottle of wine...

Post by Olds Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:35 pm

Why are the pundits saying she did well? She sucked!
Olds
Olds
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:36 pm

I'm not even going to listen to the pundits.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:36 pm

"Relentlessly colloquial"

THAT IS NOT GOOD! YOU DON'T WANT A COLLOQUIAL SECOND-IN-COMMAND!
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:36 pm

Yeah fuck I can't afford to either. i've got work to do and a shit to dump.
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:36 pm

Olds wrote:Why are the pundits saying she did well? She sucked!

+ fucking 1.

They're trying to hedge their bets.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:37 am

OMG on MSNBC, the Republican Governor of Hawaii was just asked by Olbermann why Palin didn't answer a lot of questions or why she said she wasn't going to answer the moderator's question...without even blinking, the Hawaii governor said, "Yeah, and that was great debate strategy." WHAT? :speedowethimself: :speedowethimself: :speedowethimself:

I didn't get to watch the debate because I was at work, but I saw a delayed transcript on CNN.com that updated every now and then. Someone mentioned the huge profits of "ExxonMobils of the world" and a paragraph below that, there was a little ad for ExxonMobil's efforts at solving the world's energy problems :speedowethimself:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:44 am

Olds wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:That's a gawdy fucking flag pin she's wearing.

Was it Obama who got railed on a while back for not wearing a lapel pin? So sad that that's what makes the news.

In the first debate, Obama wore a flag pin, but McCain did not. She's probably using the sheer loudness of her pin to make up for that.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:46 am

TheWoerus wrote:Oh god, the morons that raised Palin are school teachers?? Are you fucking kidding me

A SHOUT OUT TO 3RD GRADERS!!!???? WHAT THE BLISTERING FUCK!!!!

Reminds of her earlier inability to say what kind of magazines and newspapers she gets her news from. She could not fucking do it. AND SHE HAS A JOURNALISM DEGREE.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:53 am

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/10/02/politics/horserace/entry4497035.shtml

^^ preliminary polls show uncommitted voters thought Biden won 46%-21% (33% called it a draw)

Eighteen percent of previously uncommitted [voters] say they are now committed to the Obama-Biden ticket. Ten percent say they are now committed to McCain-Palin. Seventy-one percent are still uncommitted.

After the debate, 66 percent see Palin as knowledgeable about important issues – up from 43 percent before the debate. But Biden still has the advantage on this – 98 percent saw him as knowledgeable after the debate. That figure was 79 percent before the debate.

Fifty-five percent say Palin is prepared for the job, up from 39 percent before the debate. Ninty-seven percent say Biden is prepared, up from 81 percent pre-debate.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:06 am

Those are some pretty solid stats.

Turbofrog
mis'-e-ry (n.) 1. wretchedness of condition or circumstances. 2. Me.

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:24 am

Moments from the Cracked.com debate liveblog:

"Dude, if she loses this election, her family is gonna fall apart because no one’s paying them to pretend they love each other, and I’m totally gonna take her to Olive Garden."

"But they hate our freedoms. The answer seems pretty clear: remove our freedoms. Give them nothing to hate. I think that’s really where Palin/McCain shine."

"What’s the difference between a pitbull and a hockey mom?
I don’t want to have sex with a pitbull in the parking lot behind a Dennys."

"Nucular? The moderator just said “Nuclear.” You just heard how it’s supposed to go."

"John McCain knows how to win a war? What war did McCain win?"

"Dick Luger? There’s a guy named Dick Luger? Penis Kalazhnikov?"
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:19 am

If that whore said "Maverick" one more time, I was going to shoot my TV.

I thought she did much better than the interviews forecast, but you could tell she was really nervous and just spewed facts rather than getting in depth with the questions... which a lot were taken out of context. I could see through her rehearsed information pretty easily.

I think both of their goals were to go up there and not bomb, which neither did really. I like Joe Biden and know he was giving much more in-depth answers and know he can think much better on his feet. He did better, IMO.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:07 am

Olds wrote:OMG SHE SAID NUKULAR!

It's NUCLEAR!

Republicans seem completely unable to pronounce that word. Biden didn't fuck it up once when even the moderator said it incorrectly at least once.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:08 am

Talon wrote:If that whore said "Maverick" one more time, I was going to shoot my TV.

I thought she did much better than the interviews forecast, but you could tell she was really nervous and just spewed facts rather than getting in depth with the questions... which a lot were taken out of context. I could see through her rehearsed information pretty easily.

I think both of their goals were to go up there and not bomb, which neither did really. I like Joe Biden and know he was giving much more in-depth answers and know he can think much better on his feet. He did better, IMO.

The biggest difference between the two was that he pretty much addressed everything that was asked of him while she frequently dodged questions and only talked about what she wanted to.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:07 am

TheWoerus wrote:
Olds wrote:BIDEN FOR PRESIDENT! BIDEN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!

Dude. Obama / Biden is SUCH an awesome ticket.

It really is. When he started to look like he was going to tear up it really seemed genuine and understandably so considering the subject matter. I also loved that big shit-eating grin he kept putting on when she was talking. :roflmao:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:26 am

Omni wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:
Olds wrote:BIDEN FOR PRESIDENT! BIDEN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!

Dude. Obama / Biden is SUCH an awesome ticket.

It really is. When he started to look like he was going to tear up it really seemed genuine and understandably so considering the subject matter. I also loved that big shit-eating grin he kept putting on when she was talking. :roflmao:

Yeah, when he got emotional it was genuine. Didn't look at all put on - mostly because it was so unexpected.

And yeah - he's got the best shit-eating grin I've ever seen.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:42 am

Because of extremely low expectations...
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:45 am

Omni wrote:
Talon wrote:If that whore said "Maverick" one more time, I was going to shoot my TV.

The biggest difference between the two was that he pretty much addressed everything that was asked of him while she frequently dodged questions and only talked about what she wanted to.

Which she essentially admitted: "I may not answer the question the way you want to hear, but I'll talk straight to the American people and let them know my track record."

To me, all that says is she won't answer them as they should be, but how SHE wants to... which is an excuse for not answering the qustion, simply put.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:28 pm

This debate was garbage. The moderator had no control over the momentum or direction of the debate. Palin was allowed to dodge questions and continue throwing out her shitty talking points rather than moving forward. She can't pronounce nuclear, she said the toxic problem of main street was affecting wall street. She asked biden if she could call him joe in the beginning but only called him joe in that lame say it aint so joe jab. If people like her even after she said the constitution allows for great flexibility of the interpretation of the powers of the vice president, that is some scary shit. All in all I give this debate a D-. The moderator was utter shit.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:53 pm

The commentart in this thread must have been incredibly misleading if that stupid bitch even exceded increbibly small expectations. :shrug:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:25 pm

She definitely exceeded my expectations. Not that there was any substance to what she said, and it couldn't qualify as a debate. I was scared watching it because she can bullshit well enough to convince all the dumbfucks of america to vote for mccain.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:22 pm

Is that really true though? Can she actually bullshit well enought to convince anyone of anything or is the fact that she loves god all that matters for any of her supporters and what she says is irrelevant?

I can't see bullshit, I can only see complete cluelessness.
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:03 pm

TheWoerus wrote:I need another Guinness.

ok joe six pack
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:59 am

JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5