Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCain Angry! McCain smash reporter! GRRRR SMASH SMASH SMASH!

+2
JaysonAych
TheWoerus
6 posters

Go down

McCain Angry!  McCain smash reporter!  GRRRR SMASH SMASH SMASH! Empty McCain Angry! McCain smash reporter! GRRRR SMASH SMASH SMASH!

Post by TheWoerus Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:23 pm

TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

McCain Angry!  McCain smash reporter!  GRRRR SMASH SMASH SMASH! Empty Re: McCain Angry! McCain smash reporter! GRRRR SMASH SMASH SMASH!

Post by JaysonAych Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:21 am

That longer video where Brzezinski reacts to McCain calling her an Obama supporter because she dares lob anything but a softball question at him...when at the very end she says, "oh and take care of my brother who's working on YOUR campaign, say hi to Ian for me," ....that was golden :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

McCain Angry!  McCain smash reporter!  GRRRR SMASH SMASH SMASH! Empty Re: McCain Angry! McCain smash reporter! GRRRR SMASH SMASH SMASH!

Post by Aristotle Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:38 am

fucking mccain is completely senile at this point.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicmæse Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:19 am

that doesnt really seem that testy to me..

sonicmæse
Drinking a refreshing glass of my tears

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:00 am

He didn't really seem testy at all
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicmæse Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:11 am

i was expecting a cane to be used in the making of a violent altercation.

i got nothing that i was looking for out of this video.

sonicmæse
Drinking a refreshing glass of my tears

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:42 am

McCain Angry!  McCain smash reporter!  GRRRR SMASH SMASH SMASH! Obama_biden_seal_500
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:26 pm

hahahhahahah les
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down