Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh man, great Ad

4 posters

Go down

Oh man, great Ad Empty Oh man, great Ad

Post by TheWoerus Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:19 pm

TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Oh man, great Ad Empty Re: Oh man, great Ad

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:27 pm

powerfull ad against Palin

Look many may condone hunting, some especially for food resource but hunting as a sport (so to say) should be where the advantages and disadvantages are about equal. This shithead Palin signed into law legal hunting of wolves and other wild life from airplanes. How is that a sport and not just potential slaughter? I mean what true hunter in his/he mind feels this is acceptable conduct? Then to put a bounty on the severed foot of these animals well its shows this woman is sick. To hunt out wolves and other carnivores because they challenge big game hunters for food is scum. It flies in the spirit of the sport of hunting.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:49 pm

Real hunters and fishers are among some of the biggest ecologists and environmentalists out there. They know they're place in the scheme of things, and they have a vested interested in making sure that the ecosystem is maintained. Of course there's pleanty of evidence to suggest that removing a primary predator from the ecosystem will lead to it's entire collapse. But, no. We better shoot animals, crucial to the maintenance of the natural equilibrium from planes. To hell with the fact that their intelligence, essential, and threatened species. We're rugged Alaskans, and nothing says "braving the elements" more than blowing away innocent animals from Cessna's before flying back home.

Makes me fucking sick.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:51 pm

HOLY FUCK. That video. God damn I hate Palin. God DAMN it.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:54 pm

theres this hardcore right-wing woman i work with. hates obama, and loves palin. she said palin becoming president would be the best thing that ever happened to this country. :roflmao:

this woman, and a few others i work with, are very into politics. its all they fucking talk about. i wish they'd come on here sometime, would make for some interesting threads, i think.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:57 pm

TheWoerus wrote:Real hunters and fishers are among some of the biggest ecologists and environmentalists out there. They know they're place in the scheme of things, and they have a vested interested in making sure that the ecosystem is maintained. Of course there's pleanty of evidence to suggest that removing a primary predator from the ecosystem will lead to it's entire collapse. But, no. We better shoot animals, crucial to the maintenance of the natural equilibrium from planes. To hell with the fact that their intelligence, essential, and threatened species. We're rugged Alaskans, and nothing says "braving the elements" more than blowing away innocent animals from Cessna's before flying back home.

Makes me fucking sick.

yeah, thats pretty horrible. this woman's a nightmare. :gah :undies:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:55 pm

I love that ad :roflmao:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down