Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all you customer service people:

+2
JaysonAych
xtine
6 posters

Go down

For all you customer service people: Empty For all you customer service people:

Post by xtine Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:37 pm

For all you customer service people: Funnydogpicturesdogcannzh5
xtine
xtine
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

For all you customer service people: Empty Re: For all you customer service people:

Post by JaysonAych Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:12 am

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Oddly enough, I linked to that in the team chat program at work the other day, and nobody laughed. :woe:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

For all you customer service people: Empty Re: For all you customer service people:

Post by milleniahead Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:18 am

i want a husky...
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:19 pm

JaysonAych wrote::roflmao: :roflmao:

Oddly enough, I linked to that in the team chat program at work the other day, and nobody laughed. :woe:

Our IT guy mentioned starting up an office-wide chat program but I don't have any interest in talking to my co-workers. :mellow:
xtine
xtine
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:05 am

Ahhh, I had some bitch that wouldn't let me touch her computer the other day because she was afraid I was going to change all her passwords. Everytime I was going to type something in to get her access to her router, she'd push me out of the way and start typing herself.

Then she wouldn't shut up. Everytime I would start to explain something, she'd cut me off and she'd start some rambling tangent about what other techs or the people on the phone had told her. I finally had to be rude to her and nicely tell her to shut the hell up and listen to what I had to say.

It ended up her idiot son knocked the antenna off the router and she lost her signal strength in her bedroom.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:14 am

xtine wrote:

Our IT guy mentioned starting up an office-wide chat program but I don't have any interest in talking to my co-workers. :mellow:

It's commonplace where I work. We don't do it office wide, just with our supervisor's team. We can help each other out with little problems here and there and socialize a bit in between calls, since we can't get up and talk to people while we're working.

The downside though is the nazis who keep track of certain scorecard specifications can pop in at any time and say things like, "Your phone's been in after-call work for a couple of minutes...why aren't you taking calls?" "Uh, because I have after-call work to do...that's what the setting is there for. So I can have time to wrap up any forms or notes." "Two minutes is way too long." "Well, this was a weird call and it's taking two minutes to do." "You need to get back in the system and take calls." "I'd have been back in the system taking calls by now if you hadn't interrupted me." "....just hurry up."
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:40 am

JaysonAych wrote:
xtine wrote:

It's commonplace where I work. We don't do it office wide, just with our supervisor's team. We can help each other out with little problems here and there and socialize a bit in between calls, since we can't get up and talk to people while we're working.

The downside though is the nazis who keep track of certain scorecard specifications can pop in at any time and say things like, "Your phone's been in after-call work for a couple of minutes...why aren't you taking calls?" "Uh, because I have after-call work to do...that's what the setting is there for. So I can have time to wrap up any forms or notes." "Two minutes is way too long." "Well, this was a weird call and it's taking two minutes to do." "You need to get back in the system and take calls." "I'd have been back in the system taking calls by now if you hadn't interrupted me." "....just hurry up."

That sounds awful. I did telemarketing for one day and quit.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:45 am

Omni wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:
xtine wrote:

It has its phases. Some days they get really twitchy about shit, sometimes they'll let things slide.

But I'd never do telemarketing. We had a telemarketing group for a while, and they looked like the saddest bunch of fucks.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:46 am

I'd shoot myself in the head If the thought of doing telemarketing even crossed my mind. :thwak:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:52 am

JaysonAych wrote:
Omni wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:
xtine wrote:

It has its phases. Some days they get really twitchy about shit, sometimes they'll let things slide.

But I'd never do telemarketing. We had a telemarketing group for a while, and they looked like the saddest bunch of fucks.

Yeah, I'm willing to bet they were. The phones fucking autodialed nonstop. The people that had been doing it for a long time had to be some kind of freaks.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down