Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drive-thru computer service

+7
big_jesus
xtine
Honor
Tailhappy
Aristotle
thewalrus
JaysonAych
11 posters

Go down

Drive-thru computer service Empty Drive-thru computer service

Post by JaysonAych Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:54 am

JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Drive-thru computer service Empty Re: Drive-thru computer service

Post by thewalrus Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:10 pm

Every time I see a story / clip like that, this springs to mind:

Drive-thru computer service Dixie1
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:52 pm

:roflmao:

also:

Re: Car crashes into Eugene, OR Mac Store
Posted by: jyhash (IP Logged)
Date: March 4, 2009 12:50PM

Yeah, I work at this store...it was brutal. Luckily no one was hurt badly and not much merchandise was damaged. just the building. Michelle at the front counter got away with a mild concussion, and Brooke in the foreground escaped with a few cracked ribs. No customers were hurt, thankfully.

As for the driver, he just mistook the gas pedal for the brake and rammed through the storefront in the middle of the day. Cops even let him drive the car home, which I think was a bad idea by the way, so it was even in good condition.

Thanks for linking my Facebook posting as well as my photobucket. I wonder if photobucket is going to drop my account from all its traffic because of this....

~JYH
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:25 am

I hope nothing cool ever happens where I work because there's no way to save the video from the DVR without a special DVD-R hookup and the security company's access.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:09 am

Aristotle wrote:As for the driver, he just mistook the gas pedal for the brake and rammed through the storefront in the middle of the day. Cops even let him drive the car home, which I think was a bad idea by the way

Yeah, that's brilliant. He confuses the two most basic controls of the car that to everyone else are pretty much impossible to mix up, and they let him go ahead and drive home. Ayup.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:34 pm

haha, yeah. was it an old person at least? or just a fucking idiot?
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:02 am

honor man wrote:haha, yeah. was it an old person at least? or just a fucking idiot?

Drive-thru computer service N5ivet
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:07 pm

so... both?
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:26 pm

big_jesus wrote:so... both?

I don't like those Apple ads. So smug and self-assured in their cutting edge coolness and hip, modern, snarky feel.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:26 pm

I'd chill with PC at the bar...
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:18 pm

xtine wrote:
honor man wrote:haha, yeah. was it an old person at least? or just a fucking idiot?

Drive-thru computer service N5ivet

its about time that guy grew some fuckin balls
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:34 pm

Aristotle wrote::roflmao:

also:

Re: Car crashes into Eugene, OR Mac Store
Posted by: jyhash (IP Logged)
Date: March 4, 2009 12:50PM

Yeah, I work at this store...it was brutal. Luckily no one was hurt badly and not much merchandise was damaged. just the building. Michelle at the front counter got away with a mild concussion, and Brooke in the foreground escaped with a few cracked ribs. No customers were hurt, thankfully.
Uh, I'd consider that being hurt badly. "Not hurt badly" is a few minor cuts and scrapes, not a fucking concussion.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:50 pm

hahah yeah and the fucking cracked ribs! that shit hurts like a MOTHERFUCKER
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:07 am

A mild concussion is hurt badly? you've got to be kidding. I can't think of much less serious than that. By a mild concussion it likely just means she hit her head a and felt a bit groggy for a while, then they sent her home.

I'd consider being hurt badly to require at least a couple of nights in hospital and that it was potentially life threatening or changing. Severe internal injuries or head trauma, amputation, loss of vision, paralysis, 2nd-3rd degree burns to a large area. .

Last edited by dunnas on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:51 am

Every bone shattered...organs leaking vital fluids...slight headache...loss of appetite...

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:56 am

Swerve wrote:Every bone shattered...organs leaking vital fluids...slight headache...loss of appetite...

I dont think many people besides the hardcore simpsons fans will remember that
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:11 pm

I loved how he was running away from the falling robot at about 1 foot per minute.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:48 pm

dunnas wrote:A mild concussion is hurt badly? you've got to be kidding. I can't think of much less serious than that. By a mild concussion it likely just means she hit her head a and felt a bit groggy for a while, then they sent her home.

I'd consider being hurt badly to require at least a couple of nights in hospital and that it was potentially life threatening or changing. Severe internal injuries or head trauma, amputation, loss of vision, paralysis, 2nd-3rd degree burns to a large area. .
It's still head trauma, you still have to go to the hospital, get an MRI or a CT scan or whetever the fuck they'd give you. My little brother had a "mild" (according to the doctor) concussion once after he was accidentally whacked in the head with a metal baseball bat at a little league game, and that shit jacked with him for quite a while, about two months given all. Constantly nauseated, dizzy spells, his equillibrium and balance was off a for a few weeks. Thankfully he didn't have any brain hemmorhaging, but he was still pretty messed up for a while afterwards.
"Not seriously injured", as I said, is a few cuts and scrapes, nothing that'll land you in the hospital overnight. Treated and released at the scene.
And fuck, cracked ribs? excruciating pain everytime you breathe? months of recovery and recoop? fuck that.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down