Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got home from a demolition derby

4 posters

Go down

Just got home from a demolition derby Empty Just got home from a demolition derby

Post by Tailhappy Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:13 am

Just got home from a demolition derby Dsm :hail:

I was just telling my buddy the day before one of his 2.5RS's would do great in a demo. Light, awd, etc....

And some guy shows up tonight in a 2g Eclipse GSX :huh:

Was doing good, too. Fucking LAUNCHING across the track at other similar sized cars, but he must have locked up a wheel against a fender, because he burnt the shit out of the clutch trying to get going late in the running. Literally. Shit started on fire :bigjesus:

Oh, and there was a MINT Mazda Millenia in it too. No spray paint, no signs, just a simple number on the door and a nice glossy burgundy paint job. He did pretty good too. I thought of you, Sunday.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Just got home from a demolition derby Empty Re: Just got home from a demolition derby

Post by 911 Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:15 am

Ever so slightly notable. I'll allow it.

is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Just got home from a demolition derby Empty Re: Just got home from a demolition derby

Post by Tailhappy Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:58 am

It's advice for the future.

Oh, and when Jay makes YOU a mod, let me know. ^_^

Wasn't I modding the original AF before you joined? I don't recall.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:24 am

Team Demolition Derby beat the shit out of regular demolition derby anyday
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:17 pm

Benfolio wrote:Just got home from a demolition derby Dsm :hail:

I was just telling my buddy the day before one of his 2.5RS's would do great in a demo. Light, awd, etc....

And some guy shows up tonight in a 2g Eclipse GSX :huh:

Was doing good, too. Fucking LAUNCHING across the track at other similar sized cars, but he must have locked up a wheel against a fender, because he burnt the shit out of the clutch trying to get going late in the running. Literally. Shit started on fire :bigjesus:

Oh, and there was a MINT Mazda Millenia in it too. No spray paint, no signs, just a simple number on the door and a nice glossy burgundy paint job. He did pretty good too. I thought of you, Sunday.

r u serious? thats fkn awesome... i bet that shit crumpled like a soda can
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:52 pm

The Mill? No, he ran till near the end, don't know what killed it, happened at the other end of the track. But it wasn't looking like it was taking alot of damage.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down