Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the south remains the fattest region in the country

+13
The_Edge
Tailhappy
Aristotle
ryguy79
JaysonAych
sonicmæse
ascona
xtine
TheWoerus
big_jesus
Wookie 5.6
Honor
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

the south remains the fattest region in the country - Page 2 Empty Re: the south remains the fattest region in the country

Post by big_jesus Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:47 pm

Ascona wrote:i was about 190 pounds at my peak Woe

at 6'4, somewhere round there . .
i'm 6'3" 170.
big_jesus
big_jesus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

the south remains the fattest region in the country - Page 2 Empty Re: the south remains the fattest region in the country

Post by Honor Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:18 pm

believe it or not, i was 170 too at one point in 2003. then i got hungry. very, very hungry.
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:25 pm

I have, apparently, lost a lot of weight over the last year. I used to be 165 or so, and 5'10". I'm down 10 lbs now, to 155.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:31 pm

dude thats nothing. ive lost 140lbs over the past year :gah
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:53 pm

i actually gained 10 pounds since april..

170 baby... my goal in life is to get to 200...
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by 00ranger Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:01 pm

Honor Kleinberger wrote:dude thats nothing. ive lost 140lbs over the past year :gah
damn dude, i didnt know you had lost that much. keep up the good work
00ranger
00ranger
No no...more like RUE WOEger

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:57 pm

Honor Kleinberger wrote:believe it or not, i was 170 too at one point in 2003. then i got hungry. very, very hungry.

Whydo you think that happened?

And how'd you manage to lose 140?!
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:41 am

My ideal weight is around 135-140, and I got back down to that a couple of years ago, but know I'm back up around 155-160.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:26 am

The_Edge wrote:
Honor Kleinberger wrote:believe it or not, i was 170 too at one point in 2003. then i got hungry. very, very hungry.

being socially awkward, feeling depressed and alone, etc. food can be your best friend but your worst enemy too.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:27 am

and i just ate <1500 calories a day and drank alot of water and used a treadmill or elliptical machine 5-6 days a week for at least 30 min.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:43 am

Honor Kleinberger wrote:and i just ate <1500 calories a day and drank alot of water and used a treadmill or elliptical machine 5-6 days a week for at least 30 min.

Yeah, if I don't do the same I'll probably end up going to France to jump off the millau viaduct

the south remains the fattest region in the country - Page 2 Millau-viaduct
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:50 am

The_Edge wrote:

misplaced it.
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:52 am

my ideal is at 120 pounds. . .
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:50 am

No it's not. :smelly:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:00 am

dunnas wrote:No it's not. :smelly:

i'd like it to be there. so for me, personally, it's ideal.

medically speaking, i'm at my ideal weight now. but i could easily lose a couple of tens of kilos, without having to fear i could lose consciousness any second . .
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:06 am

6'4 and 120lbs? youre fucking out of your mind. thats how much 5'4 girls weigh, dude. you'd look like you just got out of auschwitz, if you were even still alive. the south remains the fattest region in the country - Page 2 Screwy

Last edited by Honor Kleinberger on Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:06 am

Honor Kleinberger wrote:6'4 and 120lbs? youre fucking out of your mind. thats how much 5'4 girls weigh, dude. you'd look like you just got out of auschwitz, if you were even still alive.

but my acceleration and cornering speed would be sooooooo much better wub
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:07 am

vwho cares how i look :rolleyes:
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:10 am

i would like to jump off that viaduct.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:03 pm

Ascona wrote:
Honor Kleinberger wrote:6'4 and 120lbs? youre fucking out of your mind. thats how much 5'4 girls weigh, dude. you'd look like you just got out of auschwitz, if you were even still alive.

not that much better. get down to 60.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:20 pm

big_jesus wrote:
Ascona wrote:

not that much better. get down to 60.

there's no use in that, since i would pass out halfway through.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by 00ranger Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:47 pm

Ascona wrote:my ideal is at 120 pounds. . .
are you fucking kidding me, im just under 6' and i weigh about 155 and am pretty fucking skinny
00ranger
00ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:53 pm

00ranger wrote:
are you fucking kidding me, im just under 6' and i weigh about 155 and am pretty fucking skinny

dude, i don't care how i look, as long as the weight is good.

weight reduction gives you a leg up in the competition.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by 00ranger Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:55 pm

Ascona wrote:
00ranger wrote:

dude, i don't care how i look, as long as the weight is good.

weight reduction gives you a leg up in the competition.
but it is extremely unhealthy to be that skinny. if youre that concerned with the weight of your car why dont you start removing shit from it. if youre going the unhealthy route you should start with the seatbelts and airbags
00ranger
00ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:55 pm

no no, he's got the right idea! shave 50 lbs from your body, not your pig of a shitty car.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:48 pm

i'm trying to tear off the top layers of my skin, so i can shed some weight.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:26 pm

big_jesus wrote:no no, he's got the right idea! shave 50 lbs from your body, not your pig of a shitty car.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:27 pm

if it was anyone else but ascona id say hes just kidding. but yeah...
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:47 am

Aristotle wrote:i'm trying to tear off the top layers of my skin, so i can shed some weight.

You'll weigh a lot less without a head. :woods:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:49 am

i'd lose at least 12 lbs
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:03 am

ascona get your colon cleansed if you want to lose some weight for you car. could be like 10 lbs or so.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:39 am

the south remains the fattest region in the country - Page 2 Joker_10
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:43 am

the south remains the fattest region in the country - Page 2 Mellow
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:46 am

i'm dead sexy
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:47 am

that probably is really you
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:52 am

it's from before i put the weight on last year.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:54 am

:roflmao:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:37 am

big_jesus wrote:no no, he's got the right idea! shave 50 lbs from your body, not your pig of a shitty car.

with the twingo, i did both.

with the materia, i am worried bout warranty . .
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:45 am

They won't care about your warrnaty if you take out some seats/interior trim and the spare tire.

And buy some lighter wheels.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:24 am

Aristotle wrote:i would like to jump off that viaduct.

Awesome dude! I'll give you a call if I decide to go ahead with the plan.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next