Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the south remains the fattest region in the country

+13
The_Edge
Tailhappy
Aristotle
ryguy79
JaysonAych
sonicmæse
ascona
xtine
TheWoerus
big_jesus
Wookie 5.6
Honor
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

the south remains the fattest region in the country Empty the south remains the fattest region in the country

Post by Honor Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:53 pm

Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

the south remains the fattest region in the country Empty Re: the south remains the fattest region in the country

Post by Honor Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:53 pm

cmon bj, i know you got some fuckin wisecrack up your sleeve :whatever:
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

the south remains the fattest region in the country Empty Re: the south remains the fattest region in the country

Post by Wookie 5.6 Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:14 pm

Like NOFX said, we gotta punch new holes in the Bible Belt
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6
And so the woe continues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:17 pm

you lost alot of weight didnt you? whats your story?

i was an earth shattering 375 at my peak but im down to about 235 now, shooting for 185-190. im 6'2 btw.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:21 pm

Honor Kleinberger wrote:cmon bj, i know you got some fuckin wisecrack up your sleeve :whatever:

not really. people in the deep south are nasty trailer trash fatasses.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:22 pm

yeah, but.... you hate me. i surely expected you to make some crack about me being fat. :undies:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:23 pm

haha imagine my surprise.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:30 pm

Honor Kleinberger wrote:you lost alot of weight didnt you? whats your story?

i was an earth shattering 375 at my peak but im down to about 235 now, shooting for 185-190. im 6'2 btw.
I was 280 at my peak. Now I'm down to 175-180. I excercise more an watch what I eat. Keep myself on a pretty steady diet of energy drinks. I lost 50 of those pounds quite rapidly when I quit drinking.
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:34 pm

post some pics :talon2:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:38 pm

I would but I don't want to be a superstar on Asscone's hard drive
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:39 pm

good point :roflmao:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:07 pm

Honor Kleinberger wrote:yeah, but.... you hate me. i surely expected you to make some crack about me being fat. :undies:
i don't hate you
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:09 pm

i mean... no more than i hate everyone else...
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:23 pm

big_jesus wrote:
Honor Kleinberger wrote:cmon bj, i know you got some fuckin wisecrack up your sleeve :whatever:

not really. people in the deep south are nasty trailer trash fatasses.

+1
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:30 pm

floridas the only state in the south not over 26 percent
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:47 pm

big_jesus wrote:
Honor Kleinberger wrote:yeah, but.... you hate me. i surely expected you to make some crack about me being fat. :undies:
i don't hate you

im not saying im upset about it or anything but cmon, you rip on me every chance you get. i thought i represented all thats wrong with humanity to you. :curses:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:04 pm

no, that's humanity that does that, not you.
plus, i like your avatar.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:09 pm

its pretty buen
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:33 pm

i was about 190 pounds at my peak Woe

at 6'4, somewhere round there . .
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:34 pm

fuckin beanpole
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicmæse Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:38 pm

i dont consider a good chunk of florida to be "the south"

sonicmæse
Drinking a refreshing glass of my tears

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:45 pm

Honor Kleinberger wrote:fuckin beanpole

i'm fucking fat. i've eaten practicly nothing but dry crackers at work for the past year . . .

every gramme more is a fraction slower through the corners.

fucking fatty me.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:34 pm

<-------------------------
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:40 pm

Honor Kleinberger wrote:floridas the only state in the south not over 26 percent

Miami and Ft Lauderdale alone make-up for the beer-bellied rednecks. :roflmao:

That and the college girls here don't eat; they get full on self-tanning!
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:42 pm

mens health of something ranked colorado springs the fittest city in the country. :screamo:
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by 911 Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:52 pm

I've actually lost alot of weight just playing soccer this summer. I've never had weight losses like this before without going off at the gym and I'm still the lightest i've been since maybe grade 10. At 163 i'm 32 lbs lighter than when i graduated hs

is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:19 pm

911 wrote:I've actually lost alot of weight just playing soccer this summer. I've never had weight losses like this before without going off at the gym and I'm still the lightest i've been since maybe grade 10. At 163 i'm 32 lbs lighter than when i graduated hs
How's your T-cell count?
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:24 am

Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:24 am

Jennette
Race: Caucasian / White

:roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:15 am

When is Caucasian NOT white?
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:16 am

Benfolio wrote:When is Caucasian NOT white?

White hispanic (not an oxymoron, it accounts for like, 10% of mexico's population and a much bigger chunck of argentina and chile)
White mediterranean (italy, some white non-caucasian french, spain)
White Jewish

You quite can't say the abovementioned categories look like a german or british would like... 'cuz they're not caucausian.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:27 am

The_Edge wrote:

White hispanic (not an oxymoron, it accounts for like, 10% of mexico's population and a much bigger chunck of argentina and chile)
White Jewish

You quite can't say the abovementioned categories look like a german or british would like... 'cuz they're not caucausian.

you're proving it the wrong way round. you have to proove black caucasions and shit. . .
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:28 pm

Ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

White Jewish

you're proving it the wrong way round. you have to proove black caucasions and shit. . .

:whatever:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:31 pm

The_Edge wrote:
Ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

White Jewish

dude, this isn't even an attack, it was a mere observation.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:32 pm

but appearantly you're too much of an idiot to see the difference, let alone to admit you're wrong.

also, mexican white is not white. it's still mexican. no matter how hard you try. you're still a spic.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:35 pm

Ascona wrote:but appearantly you're too much of an idiot to see the difference, let alone to admit you're wrong.

also, mexican white is not white. it's still mexican. no matter how hard you try. you're still a spic.

The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:37 pm

The_Edge wrote:
Ascona wrote:but appearantly you're too much of an idiot to see the difference, let alone to admit you're wrong.

this, too, wasn't an insult. it was a mere observation.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:39 pm

Ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

this, too, wasn't an insult. it was a mere observation.

sale flamand :whatever:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:35 pm

will you guys please put a sock in it? :curses:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:46 pm

Honor Kleinberger wrote:will you guys please put a sock in it? :curses:

OK... elephant

Oh, not there? :zachsgotgas:

um, Hi! :smellywub:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next