Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He and guillotine-in-the-woods-guy will have some great stories to tell

+3
Tailhappy
Aristotle
JaysonAych
7 posters

Go down

He and guillotine-in-the-woods-guy will have some great stories to tell Empty He and guillotine-in-the-woods-guy will have some great stories to tell

Post by JaysonAych Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:10 am

JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

He and guillotine-in-the-woods-guy will have some great stories to tell Empty Re: He and guillotine-in-the-woods-guy will have some great stories to tell

Post by Aristotle Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:36 am

wow. that's the hardest hardcore dude ever.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

He and guillotine-in-the-woods-guy will have some great stories to tell Empty Re: He and guillotine-in-the-woods-guy will have some great stories to tell

Post by Aristotle Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:37 am

he must have thrown himself on the saw or something.

there's just no fucking way that you could pull a saw all the way through your neck. your body would shut down almost instantly.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:50 am

British people talk funny.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:23 am

i heard about some guy who cut his head off in a supermarket meat room with one of those big bandsaws
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:45 am

He and guillotine-in-the-woods-guy will have some great stories to tell Wayout10
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:24 am

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:12 am

Aristotle wrote:he must have thrown himself on the saw or something.

there's just no fucking way that you could pull a saw all the way through your neck. your body would shut down almost instantly.

if it was a well maintained chainsaw, and with enough swing behind it, i think it might just work to get the whole way through . . .

anyone here have a chainsaw? test it for me plz
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:10 am

This really raises the bar for Aris.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:33 pm

aris will find a way to one up this dude...

cut out ur own adams apple in front of a school presentation about depression.
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:52 pm

i think i'd like to starve to death.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:10 pm

aris, you should make a guillotine but without a blade, you'd use a modified chainsaw.

:)
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:17 pm

i might go out and buy a yamaha r6 an see how long it takes till i'm squished :)

maybe
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:34 pm

i'm going to be a jumper. i can tell. it's only a matter of time.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down