Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another clusterfuck commited by Police that they take no responsibility for.

+2
Pennzoil GT-R
Honor
6 posters

Go down

Another clusterfuck commited by Police that they take no responsibility for.  Empty Another clusterfuck commited by Police that they take no responsibility for.

Post by Honor Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:57 pm

Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Another clusterfuck commited by Police that they take no responsibility for.  Empty Re: Another clusterfuck commited by Police that they take no responsibility for.

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:30 pm

Go Team America!!!

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Another clusterfuck commited by Police that they take no responsibility for.  Empty Re: Another clusterfuck commited by Police that they take no responsibility for.

Post by ryguy79 Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:21 pm

One of my best friends is a cop. But when I read stuff like this, I can't help but think 'fuck the police'.
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:35 am

Another clusterfuck commited by Police that they take no responsibility for.  Pew-pew-pew-merica
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:02 am

:roflmao:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:30 am

I just love how the dude is getting charged with wounding someone because your police are idiots :roflmao:

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:32 pm

:facepalm: 
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:13 pm

And last year or whatever the nypd was having a shootout with a criminal and they ended up wounding 9 fucking citizens.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:06 pm

Can you say unaccountable and basically paramilitary idealism? As Adam Curry of the No Agenda Show podcast notes the saying "Shut up slaves" is the attitude of many in govt. and its sordid bureaucracy. When citizens fear and mistrust the police we have a bad situation folks.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down