Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Viper Thread had me thinking.........

+4
Tailhappy
Les_Vipers_rule
JaysonAych
SBF
8 posters

Go down

The Viper Thread had me thinking......... Empty The Viper Thread had me thinking.........

Post by SBF Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:40 am

Chrysler's designs are moving forward now that Fiat has come in and Sergio Marchonne is letting the engineers do what they need to do. Looking at the current designs coming out, it looks like the the mid 2000's designs were designed by a retarded sea gnome or a teenager. It looks like the newest models are progressive designs of the early 2000 models.

Here's some examples:

Durango

The Viper Thread had me thinking......... 1998-durango
The Viper Thread had me thinking......... 2012-Dodge-Durango-Crew-front-three-quarter-623x389

Then there was this abortion in between:
The Viper Thread had me thinking......... 2005_dodge_durango_manu_014

Jeep Grand Cherokee

The Viper Thread had me thinking......... 2002_jeep_grand_cherokee_overland_reno_nv_92597648072081633
The Viper Thread had me thinking......... 2011-jeep-grand-cherokee-limited-front-three-quarters-driver

And those damn meddling kids:
The Viper Thread had me thinking......... 0802tr_18_z+truck_and_suv_of_the_year+2008_jeep_grand_cherokee

Viper

The Viper Thread had me thinking......... Viper1

The Viper Thread had me thinking......... Viper116

This wasn't bad though. The Viper stayed pretty true.
The Viper Thread had me thinking......... 2008-dodge-viper-srt10-rear-angle-view

Ram

The Viper Thread had me thinking......... Dodge-Ram_1500_Off-Road_2000_800x600_wallpaper_01

2003 Still looking good
The Viper Thread had me thinking......... Photo

2007 Oh dear god
The Viper Thread had me thinking......... Front%20&%20driver%20side%20view%20640

2012 Much better
The Viper Thread had me thinking......... 2011-Dodge-Ram-Tradesman

This is totally my opinion, but I think Chrysler's stuff will get better with time.
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

The Viper Thread had me thinking......... Empty Re: The Viper Thread had me thinking.........

Post by JaysonAych Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:34 am

The mid-late-2000's Grand Cherokee had good exterior styling. It's just awful on the inside and the overall build quality is rather shoddy.

I remember laughing about how of all the companies out there, that Fiat would be the one tasked with making Chrysler better, but they're doing just that.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The Viper Thread had me thinking......... Empty Re: The Viper Thread had me thinking.........

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:16 am

Chryco has had decent exterior styling for a while now. Their interiors while servicable had fallen of the pace of the typical competition. But not anymore. Every Chryco vehicle today has an interior as good or better than any competitors models.

Chryco cars are also saleswise in Canada kicking ass and taking names too right now.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:16 am

.......does this mean the Neon is coming back as well? wub
Tailhappy
Tailhappy
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:52 am

It already has, it just has a new name.

The Viper Thread had me thinking......... 2013-Dodge-Dart-Black-NAIAS-Right-Rear-623x389
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:05 am

JaysonAych wrote:The mid-late-2000's Grand Cherokee had good exterior styling. It's just awful on the inside and the overall build quality is rather shoddy.

Even though its ok, I've never cared for that styling, that was Jeep's start of everything needing to look angular.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:03 am

The new Cherokee is very nice looking.

Maybe I'm crazy, but the 2000 GTS coupe is still my favorite Viper. Every time I see one I go into :millertime: mode. Blue w/ white for me, please.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:15 pm

Talon wrote:The new Cherokee is very nice looking.

Maybe I'm crazy, but the 2000 GTS coupe is still my favorite Viper. Every time I see one I go into :millertime: mode. Blue w/ white for me, please.

Blue with dual white stripes for me too.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:19 pm

Oh yea... :millertime:

The Viper Thread had me thinking......... 1627-1996-Dodge-Viper
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:21 pm

the only color they should be. -_-
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:46 pm

Turbojett wrote:the only color they should be. -_-

If the color you mean is red, then yes you're correct. -_-

(kidding aside, I like the blue with white stripes. But the red is wub)

JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:48 pm

SBF wrote:It already has, it just has a new name.

The Viper Thread had me thinking......... 2013-Dodge-Dart-Black-NAIAS-Right-Rear-623x389

I liked it quite a bit when it first hit the show circuit, and I like it more and more and more each time I see it.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:48 pm

After I saw this vid, you can consider me a fan.

SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:05 pm

Yes, but I really liked it in Gray with the silver stripes. :rapist:

The Viper Thread had me thinking......... Dodge-viper-elmhurst-il_41234_602863_2
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:58 pm

JaysonAych wrote:

If the color you mean is red, then yes you're correct. -_-

(kidding aside, I like the blue with white stripes. But the red is wub)

no, no, the roadsters should always be red; the coupes blue.

but both look awesome in black (but given who's saying this, it's not any surprise i like them in black)
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:02 am

white/blue fan myself
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

http://www.racetrackcentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:58 am

Yes. My favorite color combo.

The Viper Thread had me thinking......... 331128145_Lvbbq-O
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:24 am

Sadly, I think it was the stuff designed during the Germans that was actually the nastiness. The new stuff they are launching now is either Cerberus or Fiat depending on the vehicle.

But much better, they actually are making cars i'd like to own.

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down