Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey wally

4 posters

Go down

hey wally Empty hey wally

Post by ascona Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:22 pm

so my mate has this car he's trying to sell. and i was looking, and i found myself interested in a rear engined rwd, semi-automatic turbo'd car :)

diesel . . .

hey wally 120
hey wally 121
hey wally 214
hey wally 311

and yeah, i need a shave. . .

all that for a mere 4k or something
ascona
ascona
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

hey wally Empty Re: hey wally

Post by ascona Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:34 pm

oh yeah, the semi automatic (clutchless, with only a up/down selector. not really atomatic. . .) is piss slow, especially when downshifting, it really takes several seconds before the thing reacts, and then another second or one, two, before it actually did the shift. apart from that, it's piss-slow. at my regular relaxed-140kmh spot, i was struggling to get over 90. . .

and all in all it didn't really feel too small inside either. unless when you've got a passenger :unsure: you're really close to eachother Razz

besides all that, it's the cheapest edition, so yeah. . . electric windows, and that's where the comfort ends, i think . . .
ascona
ascona
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:44 pm

I like it. Can't help it
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:04 pm

TheWoerus wrote:I like it. Can't help it

if you like it, stay away from them. it will only ruin your views on them.

and people made fun of my twingo's dash :unsure:
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:07 pm

I think they look cute. :yay:
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:18 pm

TheWoerus wrote:I think they look cute. :yay:

look, everything except for the cheap interiour and the horribly slow driving, was getting me all to buy it. . . it was the horrid driving experience that made me wait till they get cheaper . . . .
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:29 pm

Puppies are cute and not much smaller than a smart car, but you don't buy one to drive around in do you. :smelly:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:59 pm

dunnas wrote:Puppies are cute and not much smaller than a smart car, but you don't buy one to drive around in do you. :smelly:

:roflmao:
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:47 am

Ascona wrote:

look, everything except for the cheap interiour and the horribly slow driving, was getting me all to buy it. . . it was the horrid driving experience that made me wait till they get cheaper . . . .

Probably not that much slower than my car.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:54 am

TheWoerus wrote:
Ascona wrote:

uhm.. . 0-100 in 19.8 seconds, and a top speed of 135.

i must admit, i never even had enough read to actually get over 100kmh. even my twingo was on 120-130 on that stretch . .
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:00 pm

Ascona wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:
Ascona wrote:

uhm.. . 0-100 in 19.8 seconds, and a top speed of 135.

i must admit, i never even had enough read to actually get over 100kmh. even my twingo was on 120-130 on that stretch . .

Huh. OK. Maybe it is a little slower than my car. It'd be great for around town though.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:10 pm

Yeah, you'll be able to park it easily in a normal sized parking space. Just like you can do with every other small car out there that is actually decent in other ways as well. -_-
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:11 pm

they have a smart car dealership in seattle. they're getting steadily more popular, but you can buy a honda civic for the same price, and it gets 40mpg.

the smart cars are real easy to parallel park, though, because you can fit nearly anywhere.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down