Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some hot model killed herself in NYC yesterday

+5
The_Edge
milleniahead
JaysonAych
ascona
Aristotle
9 posters

Go down

some hot model killed herself in NYC yesterday Empty some hot model killed herself in NYC yesterday

Post by Aristotle Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:07 pm

some hot model killed herself in NYC yesterday Ruslan10

Ruslana Korshunova plunges to her death in New York
By Catherine Elsworth in Los Angeles
Last updated: 10:32 PM BST 29/06/2008
A 20-year-old model who appeared on the covers of fashion magazines and graced international catwalks has died after apparently leaping from her ninth floor flat in New York.

Ruslana Korshunova was found dead outside her downtown Manhattan building on Saturday afternoon after eyewitnesses described seeing a body plunge from a balcony.

Police reported no sign of a struggle inside the apartment of the model from the former Soviet Republic of Kazakhstan, who was three days shy of her 21st birthday. Friends, however, said there were no signs the model had been suicidal.

"There's no way she would have killed herself," Kira Titeneva, a friend from Korshunova's home town, told the New York Daily News. "She loved life so much."

Titeneva described Korshunova as "my best friend" and "like an angel."

Another friend told the New York Post that Korshunova, who would have earned around $5,000 (£2,500) for a catwalk show and had been sending money home to her family, was "one of the sweetest, nicest people you'll ever meet."

"I'm still in shock. The world lost a great person." He added she had just returned from a modelling job in Paris and seemed "on top of the world".

"There were no signs. That's what's driving me crazy. I don't see one reason why she would do that."

But in emotional postings on a social networking website, the 5 ft 8 in, long-haired model who appeared on the covers of French Elle and Russian Vogue and modelled for designers including Betsey Johnson and Jill Stuart, hinted at personal struggles.

"I'm so lost. Will I ever find myself?" Korshunova wrote three months ago. In January, she commented: "It hurts, as if someone took a part of me, tore it out, mercilessly stomped all over and threw it out."

Korshunova's death is the latest to rock the fashion world, an industry often criticised for the pressures and demands it can place on models.

In February, the body of Katoucha Niane, the former supermodel muse of Yves Saint Laurent, was found in the Seine near Paris after an apparent suicide. Over the past two years, a number of South American models have died of suspected malnutrition, prompting international debate about eating disorders and "size zero" models.

But industry observers urged caution in assuming Korshunova's job was to blame for her death.

Life as a young model in a city like New York "can be a carousel ride or it can be a decent into hell," said Michael Gross, bestselling author of Model: The Ugly Business of Beautiful Women.

"People generalise about fashion models to their own peril. We can't draw conclusions about one from the last. The occupational hazards of modelling are well known - there are substance abuse, body issues and self-esteem issues. But we don't know why this girl jumped out of a window. It could be it had nothing to do with modelling.

"People always want to blame the fashion industry or magazine editors," he added. "They certainly deserve a certain amount of generalised criticism but without facts to back it up, I don't think that there's anything here other than a sad story."

Zach Eichman, a spokesman for Korshunova's agency, IMG, which also handles Heidi Klum and Kate Moss, said "she was one our very good working models. She did a lot of shows and successful campaigns.

"Everyone I have spoken to is very surprised and the feedback I am getting from people is that there was little indication that there was something troubling her and that she was always very happy."

A former boyfriend, Artem Perchenok, 24, said he dropped Korshunova off at her apartment several hours before her death after they watched the Demi Moore film Ghost together. "She was a good person," he told the New York Post.

Korshunova had appeared in advertisements for Nina Ricci, DKNY, Vera Wang and Christian Dior and was described as "a face to be excited about" in a profile in Vogue three years ago. She broke into international modelling after a booker from Models 1 spotted her picture in an in-flight magazine article about her hometown of Almaty.

"She looked like something out of a fairytale," Debbie Jones, the booker, told Vogue. "We had to find her and we searched high and low until we did."
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

some hot model killed herself in NYC yesterday Empty Re: some hot model killed herself in NYC yesterday

Post by ascona Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:19 pm

Woe

she probably was poisonned earlier, and then threw off her balcony to make it look like suicide. . .

:rapist:
ascona
ascona
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

some hot model killed herself in NYC yesterday Empty Re: some hot model killed herself in NYC yesterday

Post by Aristotle Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:32 pm

i wouldn't be surprised, honestly.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:33 pm

A former boyfriend, Artem Perchenok, 24, said he dropped Korshunova off at her apartment several hours before her death after they watched the Demi Moore film Ghost together. "She was a good person," he told the New York Post.

hmm...

Suspect
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:58 pm

She'd have died of starvation in another 6 hours anyway.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:56 am

good point
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:15 am

JaysonAych wrote:She'd have died of starvation in another 6 hours anyway.

i don't know, really. . . if you look at the picture added with the article,' there's quite alot of meat still on the bones . . . she's got some reserves, if you know what i mean
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:22 am

Ascona wrote:

i don't know, really. . . if you look at the picture added with the article,' there's quite alot of meat still on the bones . . . she's got some reserves, if you know what i mean

well her tits are/were the only reserve i saw.. and they about to dry up soooo...
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:44 pm

Ascona wrote:

This "person" clearly has first hand experience on that issues. I am once again deeply disturbed. There's a reason I used to call him corpse fucker before he moved to liking little girls.

He disturbs me so much I broke my " :whatever: " smiley rule two times in a row here.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:50 am

what do skinny girls have to do with anything?
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:52 am

also, i've no idea what you mean with "having first hand experience" here. . . . i mean, sure, i've seen alot skinnier girls. so yeah, i've got experience?

besides, i've nowhere on this af said i like super skinny girls. it's just you venting your insecurities and projecting them on somebody else.

it's time you got banned.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:27 pm

I'd say ban you both and let god sort it out. But I don't believe in god so that would be silly. :dunnas:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:54 pm

:huh: :unsure:

:millertime:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by zdc_LarryRX Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:40 pm

Aristotle wrote::huh: :unsure:

:millertime:

:chef: :dunnas:
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:18 am

dunnas wrote:I'd say ban you both and let god sort it out. But I don't believe in god so that would be silly. :dunnas:

i dont think anyone does anymore, really
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:34 am

Honor Kleinberger wrote:
dunnas wrote:I'd say ban you both and let god sort it out. But I don't believe in god so that would be silly. :dunnas:

Come down to this neck of the woods and find out just how wrong you are
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:29 am

Ascona wrote:also, i've no idea what you mean with "having first hand experience" here. . . . i mean, sure, i've seen alot skinnier girls. so yeah, i've got experience?

besides, i've nowhere on this af said i like super skinny girls. it's just you venting your insecurities and projecting them on somebody else.

it's time you got banned.

No, I try to stay out of it and ignore you, but when you engage in illegal activities I freak out. I AM TALKING ABOUT NECROPHILIA YOU DIRTY ILLEGAL FUCK. Like the shit you pulled with your ex-fiance. You seemed to get into fucking corpses and now can't stop. Yes, sorry for blowing your fucking confession, but I have had to cope with that shit you told me for quite a time.

Yes, that why I have been calling this "thing" that calls himself theo and who can't fucking shampoo his hair a corpse fucker all this time. And YES, now he will say he told me that kidding but I think he was pretty serious. So the dead model still has some "meat" eh asscone?

At least they were alive, not like the little girls :undies: :gah

Last edited by The_Edge on Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:30 am

Honor Kleinberger wrote:

I do...
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:06 am

You also believe asscone fucked his dead girlfriend. :unsure:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:29 am

WTF?
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:54 am

x2
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:01 pm

rods gone off the deep end..
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:54 pm

Man ROD, you're so fucked up wub
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:06 am

dunnas wrote:You also believe asscone fucked his dead girlfriend. :unsure:

He told me so!

The emotherfucker is creepy :undies:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:07 am

Ascona wrote:WTF?

I wish I kept all chat logs like you psycho. Do the words "I gave her a last passionate goodbye" ring a beel you sick fuck?
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:41 am

dude, i did her before she died. . .
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:09 am

The_Edge wrote:

I wish I kept all chat logs like you psycho. Do the words "I gave her a last passionate goodbye" ring a beel you sick fuck?
You're an idiot if you think any of us are going to believe that he told you anything of the sort.

Maybe he did use the words in your quote but I know it would mean nothing like you're suggesting it does. :whatever:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:10 pm

Ascona wrote:dude, i did her before she died. . .

I don't doubt it. But you were talking about after that in this case.

Guess you never thought I'd talk about it huh? I wasn't, until I got worried that you're around some slum in Belgium, doing corposes and little girls.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:16 pm

dunnas wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

You're an idiot if you think any of us are going to believe that he told you anything of the sort.

Maybe he did use the words in your quote but I know it would mean nothing like you're suggesting it does. :whatever:

I don't want you to believe shit. I just spoke out to stop feeling I am not disclosing something bad. You believe me or not, it doesn't meatter. You'd be an idiot if.... wait, you are anyway ^_^
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down