Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AF Forza 3 Racing League

+11
dunnas
LX-R
thewalrus
Turbofrog
VS
Aristotle
Swerve
Tailhappy
JaysonAych
Honor
SBF
15 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

AF Forza 3 Racing League - Page 3 Empty Re: AF Forza 3 Racing League

Post by Tailhappy Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:37 pm

And they also fixed my noisy DVD drive, without asking.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Honor wrote:i hate rammers
You'd think it would be pretty easy to introduce some kind of a black flag mechanic into the game to penalize that.

Turbofrog
mis'-e-ry (n.) 1. wretchedness of condition or circumstances. 2. Me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:25 am

Benfolio wrote:And they also fixed my noisy DVD drive, without asking.

hey nub, install your games onto your hd and your dvd wont make any noise at all.
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:32 am

Turbofrog wrote:
Honor wrote:i hate rammers
You'd think it would be pretty easy to introduce some kind of a black flag mechanic into the game to penalize that.

it would be, like in gt5 prologue. i dont know why they didnt put it in.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:56 am

Honor wrote:

hey nub, install your games onto your hd and your dvd wont make any noise at all.

I only have a 20gig and it's mostly full. Besides I never figured out how.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am

Haha people actually checked the news for my false news report.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:17 am

Benfolio wrote:I only have a 20gig and it's mostly full.

I'm in the same boat. I need to get a 120 GB drive soon.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:09 am

Benfolio wrote:
Honor wrote:

I only have a 20gig and it's mostly full. Besides I never figured out how.

you have to go to your game library tab on the system menu, select the game you want, and go to "install game to harddrive", takes a few minutes
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:14 am

JaysonAych wrote:

i have a 120 and im hoping i wont have to get a 250 before its all said and done. all that dlc and videos add up fast.

oh, and did you guys see that now apparently you can use usb drives to store data on? pretty cool that i dont have to carry my memory cards around anymore.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:31 am

I made the SEXIEST panda Volvo C30 last night now that I finished season 6 for the achievement, and am now running all the event races one-by-one.

Whooped ass in the all Mitsubishi race with a Evo swapped Eclipse GSX, now it's off to the Euro Hatch race with this AWD swapped monster:

AF Forza 3 Racing League - Page 3 Panda_10
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 pm

Honor wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:

i have a 120 and im hoping i wont have to get a 250 before its all said and done. all that dlc and videos add up fast.

I don't download many videos, but the Fallout and Forza DLCs are killing me. I'd probably download more videos once I got a bigger HDD, but I can't imagine needing a 250. A 60 would probably be okay, but I think the 120's now pretty close in price to the 60 anyway.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 pm

Benfolio wrote:I made the SEXIEST panda Volvo C30 last night now that I finished season 6 for the achievement, and am now running all the event races one-by-one.

Whooped ass in the all Mitsubishi race with a Evo swapped Eclipse GSX, now it's off to the Euro Hatch race with this AWD swapped monster:

AF Forza 3 Racing League - Page 3 Panda_10

Awesome Volvo. I've been wanting to run the C30 in an online race, but I can never get one tuned competitively.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:43 am

suddenly im craving oreos
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:19 pm

Double Stuffs
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:23 pm

🤤
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:24 pm

When I get home I'm going to find some Oreo logos and surreptitiously place them on my panda cars.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:29 pm

I hate not being able to afford $50 for a year of Live. I only raced Honor twice. I am tired out kicking the shit out of the AI because I have the only modified car in my class.

FUCK THIS SUCKS BALLS - BIG DIRTY MEXICAN WRINKLY TESTICALS. FUCK
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:43 pm

i just tried to do the chevrolet track days with the 1960 corvette and its telling me it's not eligible :facepalm:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:44 pm

SBF wrote:I hate not being able to afford $50 for a year of Live. I only raced Honor twice. I am tired out kicking the shit out of the AI because I have the only modified car in my class.

FUCK THIS SUCKS BALLS - BIG DIRTY MEXICAN WRINKLY TESTICALS. FUCK

yeah racing the ai sucks. it was fun when we raced. i saved all the replays :cheers:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:27 am

I still enjoy racing the AI in this game just because it's brilliantly realistic. But nothing beats racing multiple friends. We've got to get some AF races going.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:49 am

its just not exciting to race the ai for me because you know it's just a mindless bot and not a real person, i dunno. it was worse in gran turismo though. they took the same exact path every time. NO MATTER WHAT! :curses:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:12 am

I dig.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:34 am

The computer in Gran Turismo shouldn't be allowed to be called AI.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:23 pm

I still get the door shut on my and run into the grass by the AI in Forza, its not AS BAD as GT, but it is annoying to have the shove my way though a corner, and then have Rossi fucking pay me back at the next corner, that FUCKING ASS BAG.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:28 pm

rossi is the worst. there should be a mini game where you can get out of your car after the race and kick his ass
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Honor wrote:rossi is the worst. there should be a mini game where you can get out of your car after the race and kick his ass

:lol:

Run him down GTAIV style, doing brake stands on his head as the blood pools around his stupid body.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:13 pm

yeah fuck that greasy dago :roflmao:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:59 am

or tie his limbs to 4 different 1000hp skylines and have them tear him apart.

achievement unlocked - draw and quarter rossi
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:25 pm

why does the GTR suck so much? it handles like a turd. i wish i could make it into the A class, would much rather have it competing against the z06 and all than mclarens. they should have put the US spec plain GTR in instead. i use dash view and i get sick of so many of my japanese cars being right hand drive. it's disorienting to go back and forth from right hand to left hand drive cars all the time. like why put the z33 fairlady z in, instead of the 350z? i think theyre exactly the same besides the badge and steering wheel location. they know most of their customers are in the us, therefore they should put the us models in instead of so many jap ones.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Um, you guys are aware that after the last 360 update that you can use USB flash drives as additional memory right? I'm going through all my missed threads and I haven't seen this mentioned at all in this forum.

You can use any size flash drive but only 16gb (you can use a USB HDD too if you want) per drive can be used by the 360 and you can use two of them. You can use them for demos, arcade games, videos, game DLC, etc. Pretty much everything. What I haven't seen is if you can install games to them.

Last edited by dunnas on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:16 pm

Honor wrote:why does the GTR suck so much? it handles like a turd. i wish i could make it into the A class, would much rather have it competing against the z06 and all than mclarens. they should have put the US spec plain GTR in instead. i use dash view and i get sick of so many of my japanese cars being right hand drive. it's disorienting to go back and forth from right hand to left hand drive cars all the time. like why put the z33 fairlady z in, instead of the 350z? i think theyre exactly the same besides the badge and steering wheel location. they know most of their customers are in the us, therefore they should put the us models in instead of so many jap ones.

There was a thread about this on the official forum.... basically, whatever car they had to scan, and based on its major country of manufacture decides its orientation, LHD or RHD.

Oddly enough, the Mazdas are all RHD except the NA Miata and the Mazdaspeed3.... and maybe a few others, I haven't gotten them all.

Its disorienting at first, but after half a lap I get used to switching sides..... but I mainly stick to my 22b for everything, which like EVERY Subaru, is RHD.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:21 pm

dunnas wrote:Um, you guys are aware that after the last 360 update that you can use USB flash drives as additional memory right? I'm going through all my missed threads and I haven't seen this mentioned at all in this forum.

You can use any size flash drive but only 16gb (you can use a USB HDD too if you want) per drive can be used by the 360 and you can use two of them. You can use them for demos, arcade games, videos, game DLC, etc. Pretty much everything. What I haven't seen is if you can install games to them.

not only was it mentioned in this forum, it was mentioned in this thead. by me. look up about 20 posts or so.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:29 pm

Honor wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:

oh, and did you guys see that now apparently you can use usb drives to store data on? pretty cool that i dont have to carry my memory cards around anymore.

lol @ dunnnas
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:31 pm

Benfolio wrote:
Honor wrote:why does the GTR suck so much? it handles like a turd. i wish i could make it into the A class, would much rather have it competing against the z06 and all than mclarens. they should have put the US spec plain GTR in instead. i use dash view and i get sick of so many of my japanese cars being right hand drive. it's disorienting to go back and forth from right hand to left hand drive cars all the time. like why put the z33 fairlady z in, instead of the 350z? i think theyre exactly the same besides the badge and steering wheel location. they know most of their customers are in the us, therefore they should put the us models in instead of so many jap ones.

There was a thread about this on the official forum.... basically, whatever car they had to scan, and based on its major country of manufacture decides its orientation, LHD or RHD.

Oddly enough, the Mazdas are all RHD except the NA Miata and the Mazdaspeed3.... and maybe a few others, I haven't gotten them all.

Its disorienting at first, but after half a lap I get used to switching sides..... but I mainly stick to my 22b for everything, which like EVERY Subaru, is RHD.

they need to have more subarus. where is the svx? i loved using that in the original gran turismo.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:36 am

they should put it back into GT5...

...that is if they ever plan to release the damn thing....
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:32 pm

Speaking of Subarus, you can swap a NA EZ36 (3.6 flat 6) into any of the cars, but the car that it actually BELONGS to isn't in the game.
Not that I WANT to race a Tribeca. Just sayin.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:34 pm

I wouldn't mind a STi swapped Brat, however...

AF Forza 3 Racing League - Page 3 4582_104546866920_635456920_2418925_2597607_n

AF Forza 3 Racing League - Page 3 N635456920_2418135_7506974
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:45 pm

That's awesome.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:04 pm

you can do motor swaps? thats pretty cool, sure wish i could play Woe

can you do like VQ and SR swaps into 240s?
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

http://www.racetrackcentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Benfolio wrote:I wouldn't mind a STi swapped Brat, however...

AF Forza 3 Racing League - Page 3 4582_104546866920_635456920_2418925_2597607_n

AF Forza 3 Racing League - Page 3 N635456920_2418135_7506974

:fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down