Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AF will build a church to worship this man

+4
Aristotle
Honor
xtine
JaysonAych
8 posters

Go down

AF will build a church to worship this man Empty AF will build a church to worship this man

Post by JaysonAych Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:25 am

http://www.theobserver.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1645467

A man drunk on mouthwash who performed oral sex on his unconscious sister in Rainbow Park was sentenced to jail-time served and three years probation Tuesday in Sarnia court.

The 38-year-old pleaded guilty to committing an indecent act May 4 in the south Christina Street park.

A publication ban was imposed to protect the sister’s identity.

The man doesn’t recall the incident but didn’t dispute it occurred, based on a witness’s statement.

A family visiting the park about 6:30 p.m. came upon the couple on a park bench, police had reported earlier.

Defence lawyer Robert McFadden noted his client was incomprehensible when arrested because he and his sister had been drinking alcohol-laced mouthwash.

The woman was intoxicated and unconscious throughout the incident.

The mother of the pair told McFadden she hopes her son didn’t realize the woman was his sister. She called it the low point in her son’s life of alcohol abuse, the lawyer said.

“I can’t imagine it could get any lower,” replied Justice Mark Hornblower, who agreed with McFadden it was a “disgusting” act.

McFadden said the man is ashamed of what he did and has asked his mother and sister for forgiveness.

“I believe the family can work through this,” he said.

The man told the court, ”I am going to have to live with this . . . I need to get help.”

Hornblower sentenced him to the 64 days served in pre-sentence custody and the maximum allowable probation term of three years.

He directed the man to get help for alcohol abuse, including enrolment in a residential treatment centre.

He can have no contact with the witness who reported the incident or his sister, unless the sister gives written consent to a probation officer.

He is also banned from any public park if he has been drinking.

“It’s not for the public to have your problem imposed on them,” Hornblower said.

I have to say that's the best opening sentence for a news article ever.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

AF will build a church to worship this man Empty Re: AF will build a church to worship this man

Post by xtine Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:12 pm

Soliz?
xtine
xtine
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

AF will build a church to worship this man Empty Re: AF will build a church to worship this man

Post by Honor Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:21 pm

If my last name was Hornblower I'd name my son something alot better than Mark. Ezekiel Hornblower or something. :roflmao:
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:44 pm

this guy rules.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluntman Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:51 pm

That is just wrong! I draw the line at necrophilia :smelly:
Bluntman
Bluntman

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:57 am

Bluntman wrote:That is just wrong! I draw the line at necrophilia :smelly:

Did anyone else think of Ascona just then?
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluntman Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:00 am

xtine wrote:

What did that nut do?
Bluntman
Bluntman

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:05 am

Bluntman wrote:
xtine wrote:

What did that nut do?

A dead girl, according to Rod. :roflmao:
Or something. I don't remember. It was during the Rod-Ascona feud.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:17 pm

I think it was probably a dream about his girlfriend that died. Not especially funny. :jay:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:28 pm

I don't know, I just remember Rod going on about Ascona having sex with a dead body or some shit. It was during one of Rod's manic/obsessive phases where he and Ascona were constantly going at each other's throats.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:41 pm

This story restores my faith in America.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:25 pm

VS wrote:This story restores my faith in America.

Well, it restored my faith in Canada, because that's where it happened.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:53 pm

I'm not even trying anymore
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:31 pm

hahaha
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:28 pm

xtine wrote:I don't know, I just remember Rod going on about Ascona having sex with a dead body or some shit. It was during one of Rod's manic/obsessive phases where he and Ascona were constantly going at each other's throats.

That rings a bell.

Wasn't it little girls instead of dead bodies though? (And I did have reasons to say it lol, dude did like 'em...sick perv)
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down