Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House is hit by a car...for the second time this month

+3
big_jesus
thewalrus
JaysonAych
7 posters

Go down

House is hit by a car...for the second time this month Empty House is hit by a car...for the second time this month

Post by JaysonAych Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:51 pm

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/591552

The house on 42 Kingslea Dr. S., close to Bloor St. W. and Royal York Rd., has been empty since Feb. 2, when another car hit a snow bank and crashed into the living room of the home, causing massive structural damage.

Around 1 a.m. yesterday, a car driven by a 25-year-old man hit a curb, flew through the master bedroom window of the house and landed on the residents' bed.

It's interesting to see such stark definitions of good and bad luck. Bad luck that the house was hit twice, but good luck because if the first car hadn't hit and caused the residents to find an alternative place to stay, they might have wound up crushed by a car while they slept anyway.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

House is hit by a car...for the second time this month Empty Re: House is hit by a car...for the second time this month

Post by thewalrus Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:41 pm

haha I want to drive my car into that house now too!
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

House is hit by a car...for the second time this month Empty Re: House is hit by a car...for the second time this month

Post by big_jesus Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:25 pm

indeed, wally.
big_jesus
big_jesus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:26 pm

hahahahaha! the car flew perfectly through the window, barely hitting any other part of the house!
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:33 pm

haha the dude saying no one under 28 should have a lincense.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:28 pm

i want that tercel

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluntman Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:03 pm

thewalrus wrote:haha the dude saying no one under 28 should have a lincense.
Are you sure you're an attorney? How do I obtain this lincense you speak of? Is it something I need to buy insense?
Bluntman
Bluntman

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:31 pm

Bluntman wrote:
Are you sure you're an attorney? How do I obtain this lincense you speak of? Is it something I need to buy insense?
Oh Wally's an attorney. He just happens to be grammatically-challenged.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by zdc_LarryRX Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:09 pm

:roflmao:
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Bluntman wrote:

In making fun of my spelling did you mean to refer to "incense"?
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluntman Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:12 pm

thewalrus wrote:
Bluntman wrote:

In making fun of my spelling did you mean to refer to "incense"?
Indeed Barrister Sir. :cheers:
Bluntman
Bluntman

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:17 pm

Having Wally and Blunt discuss grammar and spelling is hilarious. :roflmao:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:43 pm

xtine wrote:Having Wally and Blunt discuss grammar and spelling is hilarious. :roflmao:

It's like shining a laser on the floor and watching two cats try to grab it.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down